9 okt 2013
Waardering
Lengte
1m77
Massa
78kg
Vetpercentage
12%
Hello everyone. I have a question about gyno. About a year ago I completed a 250mg test/400 tren cycle with no side effects after the cycle. I stopped the tren 2 weeks before the test and did 6 weeks of Nolva 20mg for PCT. After I stopped pct all was good for about 7 months. In the last 4 months though I have developed a little gyno on one side. I went to the doctor who confirmed that it was indeed gyno but didn't offer any offer further assistance. He said that if it continues to grow I could have it removed surgically, but I'd like to not let it develop that far. At this stage it can't be seen, only felt. I've tried nolva and aromisan which has reduced the sensitivity but not the size. Is taking letro the next step? And if so, would a dose of 1.25mg be recommended? Thanks for you help!

Hello everyone. I have a question about gyno. About a year ago I completed a 250mg test/400 tren cycle with no side effects after the cycle. I stopped the tren 2 weeks before the test and did 6 weeks of Nolva 20mg for PCT. After I stopped pct all was good for about 7 months. In the last 4 months though I have developed a little gyno on one side. I went to the doctor who confirmed that it was indeed gyno but didn't offer any offer further assistance. He said that if it continues to grow I could have it removed surgically, but I'd like to not let it develop that far. At this stage it can't be seen, only felt. I've tried nolva and aromisan which has reduced the sensitivity but not the size. Is taking letro the next step? And if so, would a dose of 1.25mg be recommended? Thanks for you help!
Do you have any lumps? if so take .25mg of letro ED and up everyday to 2.5mg ED untill its gone, but watch out for joints and libido issues
after take nolva for 3-4 weeks to the avoid estrogen rebound

Do you have any lumps? if so take .25mg of letro ED and up everyday to 2.5mg ED untill its gone, but watch out for joints and libido issues after take nolva for 3-4 weeks to the avoid estrogen rebound

Yes I definitely have a lump under my right nipple. You can't see it but I can clearly feel it. If it stays the size it is I'm not worried but I can tell it's gradually getting bigger. Thanks for your advice. So I'll start with letro at .25mg and go from there. And once it's gone I'll start with nolva again. Thanks for you help!

Aromasin/Exemestane

Exemestane, sold under the name Aromasin? by Pfizer, is an orally available suicidal aromatase inhibitor.

Because exemestane is steroidal this gives it a favorable estrogen suppression profile and confers a few really awesome benefits over other anti-estrogens both on paper and in real experience. Steroidal anti-estrogens have the benefit of being lipid-friendly and they all lower SHBG which increases the ratio of free to bound testosterone, which as many experienced BB'ers know can have a relatively profound positive impact on gains.

I think it is important to understand how drugs work in order to properly dose them, exemestane is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, this means that it binds with aromatase enzymes and as it does so permanently disables the enzyme and destroys it. Hence the "suicidal" this chemical is like a kamikaze pilot out to destroy your aromatase enzymes which is what makes it so special.

Exemestane's half life in the male body is actually very short (~9 hours) and it is quickly eliminated, however, since as soon as it enters your bloodstream it quickly destroys 80-90% of the aromatase enzymes present in your body, it is effective in maintaining significant reductions in estrogen for up to 72 hours after a single 25mg dose. Estrogen levels only begin to rise again after your body has begun to make new aromatase enzymes to replace the ones destro by exemestane.

There is a great study on the pharmacokinetics of exemestane in men which found the following:
-24 hours after one 25mg dose estrogen levels are reduced by 70-80%
-72 hours later estrogen levels are still 40% below baseline even though the drug itself is almost completely eliminated
-120 hours after initial dose estrogen levels return to baseline (without rebounding)

this means that you can find the timing and dosage that works for you, i've seen some guys recommend between 25mg ED and 12.5mg e4d, and you can see why both are effective while providing different levels of estrogen suppression, and it is this flexibility that makes exemestane such a versatile Anti-E.

the good:
-powerful aromatase inhibitor capable of stopping gynecomastia completely on its own (for aromatizing compounds)
-has powerful bloat-reduction effects
-lowers SHBG, increasing free test & makes all other anabolic steroids more bio-available (read: more gains)
-can actually boost Libido on and off cycle
-increases IGF-1
-is NOT liver toxic
-no estrogen rebound

the bad:
-typical aromatase inhibitor issues here include stiff joints and possibly lethargy
-more difficult to come by than a-dex or letro

Uses for Exemestane:

#1) on cycle estrogen control - that's right, any and all estrogen related problems can and should be corrected with this compound, from gynecomastia to acne to bloat exemestane is a panacea, run it at 12.5mg e4d for gynecomastia protection and bloat control, or run it at 25mg ED for pre-contest or for gynecomastia sensitive individuals or moon face. the beauty of aromasin is it's okay to use preventatively and not just as spot treatment for gynecomastia as it doesn't hurt gains nearly to the degree that other Anti-E's do, i'd still recommend using Anti-E's only if you need them, but if you must use one throughout your cycle, you couldn't pick a better compound to use.

#2) PCT. Aromasin gynecomastia reversal - in conjunction with a selective estrogen receptor modulator (raloxifene or tamoxifen) and/or a dihydrotestosterone derived compound aromasin can be effective in reversing/reducing existing gynecomastia

Common dosages: 12.5mg ed/eod, 25mg ed/eod
dosages: 6.25mg ed, 12.5mg 2-3 times per week

Back
Naar boven