XXL Nutrition

hey rukkers (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the Dutchbodybuilding Barbeque, the sons of former bodybuilders and the sons of former powerlifters will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the flamers, members sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into members of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the name of their sport but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in the gym, with its vicious personal trainers, with its administration having their lips dripping with the words of "commercialization" and "fitness geeks" -- one day right there in the gym huge bodybuilders and huge powerlifters will be able to join hands with little bodybuilders and powerlifters as brothers.

I have a dream today!

:D

MonsterStrength zei:
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the Dutchbodybuilding Barbeque, the sons of former bodybuilders and the sons of former powerlifters will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the flamers, members sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into members of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the name of their sport but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in the gym, with its vicious personal trainers, with its administration having their lips dripping with the words of "commercialization" and "fitness geeks" -- one day right there in the gym huge bodybuilders and huge powerlifters will be able to join hands with little bodybuilders and powerlifters as brothers.

I have a dream today!

mooi gezegt that's the shit.

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

builderB zei:
love is in the air :D

@ klusmiet, hoe ben je bij de cliniclowns terechtgekomen?
ik BEN geen cliniclown, ik zal me alleen als zodanig gedragen voor degene die geen respect voor mij of anderen weet op te brengen, snap je?

(soms ben ik leuk, soms ben ik een puber, maar meestal ben ik 35 en kan erg op mijn teentjes getrapt worden wat gebrek aan respect aangaat);)

Iguana zei:
Lichtgeraakt zeg..
Altijd opvallend dat quasi grappige lui zelf niet tegen grappen kunnen.. :cool: :D
valt best wel mee......alleen kun je ook te VER gaan:D

@ klusmieR

ohw **** dude.....

zie nu pas den onfortuinlijke spelfout....

mijn excuses :D

@MS

nicely spoken. :thumbs:

He champ

even op die site gekeken! wel een vooruitgang zeg 6,9 % en 99kg en 192 WOW

Behalve dat Wakaera een beetje aan de weg timmert (of dalijk de weg aan gort timmert) is er niet zo gek veel veranderd.

Ik ben alleen sinds 5 weken weer begonnen met trainen en heb er echt weer zin in. :cool:

klusmier zei:
valt best wel mee......alleen kun je ook te VER gaan:D

Dat clown komt omdat ik je op mn netvlies heb met een pion op je hoofd. :D :D

Heb 160kg gedrukt !!!1!1! Helaas gaan die Belgische lifters hier nog wat harder :(

Sboy zei:
He champ

even op die site gekeken! wel een vooruitgang zeg 6,9 % en 99kg en 192 WOW

Ik denk dat je bij het verkeerde profiel gekeken hebt..
ik weeg nog steeds 110kg met 14% :(
maar later als ik groot ben..

Wel veel nieuwe namen ineens..
BTW ik heb gezegt begin dit jaar dat ik eind dit jaar 892kg totaal zou halen..
en ondanks mijn afwezigheid in de gym. ga ik daar nog steeds voor!!
En dan ga ik naar Belgie

Champ zei:
Ik denk dat je bij het verkeerde profiel gekeken hebt..
ik weeg nog steeds 110kg met 14% :(
maar later als ik groot ben..

Wel veel nieuwe namen ineens..
BTW ik heb gezegt begin dit jaar dat ik eind dit jaar 892kg totaal zou halen..
en ondanks mijn afwezigheid in de gym. ga ik daar nog steeds voor!!
En dan ga ik naar Belgie

Contacteer Dj_Phreak es, en check de sticky in dit forum over GPC Nederland. Denk dat ze jou wel kunnen gebruiken ;)

MonsterStrength zei:

I have a dream today!

I have a dream today!

:roflol:

builderB zei:
@ klusmieR

ohw **** dude.....

zie nu pas den onfortuinlijke spelfout....

mijn excuses :D

@MS

nicely spoken. :thumbs:

Loooooooooool ik keek al es vaag en dacht dit is niks voor Builder B je had ook karma gekregen anders maar ik moest wat verspreiden.

Back
Naar boven