AndroidHealthClinic

Hoe weet je wanneer je moet beginnen? (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Lid geworden
17 jun 2021
Waardering
Lengte
1m78
Massa
94kg
Vetpercentage
27%
Ik ben een bodybuilder voor 2 jaar en er zijn goede resultaten. In mijn thuisland ken ik veel gebruikers van steroïden, maar hier weet ik dat niet, daarom heb ik een forumaccount gemaakt om te vragen.

Hoe weet ik dat het de juiste tijd is om met de kuur te beginnen? Sorry for bad dutch hahaha, but is it just an inner feeling? I have done a lot of research and know that if I start I will do basic cycle of Test E or Test C around 250 mg every 3 days for a little over 3 months and then do PCT with a small dose of AI during my cycle and increase if there are any side effects with no orals (at least for cycle 1), so I have done basic level of research but I wanted to know if I should just jump into it if feels right?

What made you take the jump into it?

2 jaar is te kort.
You are able to grow naturally for a longer time. Some say 5 year, but if you do every thing right from the start, it could be less.
And if your bodyfat is realy that high, 27% first bring that down.
See what happens.

Laatst bewerkt:
2fat4steroidsz

2 years is too short.
You are able to grow naturally for a longer time. Some say 5 year, but if you do every thing right from the start, it could be less.
And if your bodyfat is really that high, 27% first bring that down.
See what happens.
I know, that's why I mentioned "if I start", I am only doing research right now and I know that I want to start after I have brought down my body fat and increased my muscle mass a little. I am still seeing good increases in progressive overload so it's not something I am actively looking to pursue in the coming weeks but I was just curious about it.

Bedaankt voor de antwoord matje

Back
Naar boven