Waardering
Lengte
1m65
Massa
63kg
Vetpercentage
14%
Hi,
I have been training for a few months but I don't know why my abs can't be toned, hopefully someone can help me with some exercises to help lose belly fat and have six pack
Thanks for help.

It depends but only crunches(i see alot ppl doing endless crunches and dont lose weight at all) isn't enough, crunches are probably the worst exercise to do if u want a sixpack because u dont burn alot of calories. If u dont have a sixpack now it probably means u have fat covering your abs. If you wanna lose fat u need to use/burn more calories then u eat in a day. So how do u do that? You can do cardio x hours a day and still dont lose fat because u eat to much. You can calculate on many websites how much u can eat in order to lose weight. Thats maybe a good starting point. Or u can just start eating less then u eat now and see how much weight u lose in a period of time and adjust if it goes to slow/fast. But a good combination of diet, little bit cardio and strength(mainly compound excersices) training will give u good results to lose weight.

Back
Naar boven