MuscleMeat

I likee when Lethal likes me in the special spot (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

Testeronee

Novice
15 jaar lid
Lid geworden
8 feb 2003
Waardering
When I see Lethal, 'Captain Slappy' likes to wave hello some times. He waves and waves and then he spits at Lethal. I am not a nasty persons, but it feels good when he spits on Lethal. Especially when Lethal gives him a 'high five' and he spits in Lethal's mouth. Then we cuddle and go to sleep.

Anyone have any other stories they want to share?

Game told me he likes when test sticks his u know what in games u know where

it's really disturbing if you ask me

The reason some threads are called 'stickeys' is because Big Poppa Proppy and I were goofing around one night, drawing pictures of 'ding dongs' on computer papers, and then he went to suck some of my chode down, but I spits too much and he spits all over the computer and the paper and the paper sticks to the computer screen and I says, hey a stickies hAhAhAhahA

[Abeelding niet meer beschikbaar] better knock it off now

One times Rocky338 and I wanted to play Rocky the movie in my basement, so I coated myself with brown shoe polish and I say, hey Rocky, look I am Apollo. Then we played. Rocky338 only lasted two rounds though, friggin minute man.

9 Months later though, it wasn't funny, because Rocky wasn't eating raw eggs..... mine were fertile :(

Gentlemen, please could you be so kind to stop this posting? It's very [Abeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

One times, I was in the kitchen baking with Scar. We were making chocolate chip cookies and he dropped a chocolate chip and said Testies, please pick it ups. So I bend over and then he make oreo cookies in my pooper. It was fun. And after we use an eyedropper and taste and they are better than chocolate chip.

Originally posted by bestoldschool
Gentlemen, please could you be so kind to stop this posting? It's very [Abeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Bro, could you just give us this thread?;) Don't worry, we're not spammers. We just want to have some fun in this thrread. Thanks, bro.

Originally posted by Testeronee
One times, I was in the kitchen baking with Scar. We were making chocolate chip cookies and he dropped a chocolate chip and said Testies, please pick it ups. So I bend over and then he make oreo cookies in my pooper. It was fun. And after we use an eyedropper and taste and they are better than chocolate chip.

Hey, Test, this is game. ReMEmBERZ Me?:D

Originally posted by thegamecdr

Hey, Test, this is game. ReMEmBERZ Me?:D

Yes. The Game wouldn't play with me because he is a heterocoïtusual and he gets lots and lots of fine women.

:D

Yes. The Game wouldn't play with me because he is a heterocoïtusual and he gets lots and lots of fine women.

:D

No way, I enjoy fudge packin. Is your factory open tonight or what?:D

Originally posted by thegamecdr

No way, I enjoy fudge packin. Is your factory open tonight or what?:D

I already punched out, but I heard you're a fine lookin man, so I guess I'd be willing to do some overtime ;)

Dorian, if I wear the wig and don the wheelchair, will you spank me with your 'cane', sweetie pie ..??

One times Rocky338 and I wanted to play Rocky the movie in my basement, so I coated myself with brown shoe polish and I say, hey Rocky, look I am Apollo. Then we played. Rocky338 only lasted two rounds though, friggin minute man.

9 Months later though, it wasn't funny, because Rocky wasn't eating raw eggs..... mine were fertile :(

TEST! HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT WAS WITH ME! you man whore!

well...i always knew you were a hottie...but i guess it's over...ill never forget the way you would pack my fuge and make me suck it afterwards *sigh*

Hey whats up fellas. I dont feel comfortable amogst all the big dutchmen. I hope they are friendly.:(

He here are also Belgium big men!!!

Originally posted by Olimantado
He here are also Belgium big men!!!

I likes Big Belgium men between my legs! ;) As long as you ain't Finnish, because I never wants you to finish hAhAhAHAh

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Back
Naar boven