Fitness Seller

IFBB PRO Justin Compton

Bezoekers in dit topic

RFFNCK weet jij wat zijn volgende contest wordt?

Zie onderstaande;

Van zijn FB

"I have never been one to compete unless I feel like I can bring my best. 2017 got off to a bad start so I've decided to sit the season out. I have been able to free up my schedule alot and get back to doing something else I love for awhile. have always limited the people I coach down to 4-5 friends because of the traveling I had these past 2 years, but I've got a clear calender for awhile so I want to extend my knowledge to those that's looking to bring their best package to the stage! I will be taking on a limited amount of clients as all emails will be done me, no bullshit like some of the other offers online, and each plan will be very thorough and personalized. Please send inquiries to jcomp06@hotmail.com Lets get some wins!"

img_1498019236_1.jpg

Zou ie ook 5 maanden compleet off zijn gegaan?

Zo te zien wel? Weet niet of je met trt dosering ook zo ver terug zakt

Ja als je van 7 gram aas per week terug gaat naar 125 mg test dan ga je wel verliezen. Zeker als je hgh/slin/igf enz ook stopt.
Moet je kijken hoe snel hij terug gaint. Zo weer 300 lbs

En natuurlijk niks qua training en voeding gedaan.

Maar goed hij is idd niet voor niks prof, reageert zo sterk dat hij zo weer terug is.

Spijtig in deze fase van z'n carriere. Komt wel weer terug met wat anabolic chicken en muscle memory.

gaat alweer de juiste richting uit :)

Back
Naar boven