AndroidHealthClinic

igf-1 l3 dosering en inj. (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

waarom subcutaan?
IM is beter imo

MrJ zei:
Ik ga binnenkort zoals het er nu naar uitziet 3,5 week op 80mcg per dag zitten.

2 Injecties per dag. 40mcg in de ochtend en 40mcg PWO (of voor avondmaaltijd op niet trainingsdagen).

Zet alles lekker subcutaan. IGF-1 kan wel plaatselijk werken, maar LR3 IGF-1 is toch echt mee systematisch.

Helemaal goed,kerel.

Zo zou ik het ook doen.

Om de onderste zin in die quote dus,Ikke. ;)

IKKE zei:
waarom subcutaan?
IM is beter imo

Kan beide. Wordt allebei gewoon goed opgenomen.

Bovendien zet je LR3 IGF-1 met een insulinenaaldje wat subcutaan weer makkelijker maakt.

IKKE zei:
Nog 3 weken en dan mag ik ook weer dan de igf-1 :D nu nog met slin bezig. Ik zit nog te twijfelen tussen 75 of 100 mcg. Maar het gevoel zal zeker lekker worden.

Maar je kan de bovenstaande theorien dus ook combineren dacht ik zo: Dus 1 pwo injectie vs 2 injecties, ochtend en pwo

Als je bijvoorbeeld op 100 mcg zit kan je dus 65 mcg pwo zetten en bijv 35 mcg in de morgen. Dus heb je iets meer in de avond na training voor het spiergroeiende effect en toch nog het voordeel van de 2x p.d. injecteren wat betreft vet verlies.

vind dat in principe wel interesant beetje spelen er mee om zelf te kijken wat het beste werkt....

maar iets anders ikke... hoe zo gebruik je zo'n hoge doseringen ... heb je al vaker igf-1 gebruikt?

eddycaminos zei:
vind dat in principe wel interesant beetje spelen er mee om zelf te kijken wat het beste werkt....

maar iets anders ikke... hoe zo gebruik je zo'n hoge doseringen ... heb je al vaker igf-1 gebruikt?

Ik heb al 2 x eerder IGF-1 gedaan.
Er is een groot verschil tussen 40 of 100 mcg. Zeker als je doel is het winnen van massa. Als je beetje zoekt op US boards zie je dat de normale dosering ligt tussen 60 en 120 mcg.

IKKE zei:
Ik heb al 2 x eerder IGF-1 gedaan.
Er is een groot verschil tussen 40 of 100 mcg. Zeker als je doel is het winnen van massa. Als je beetje zoekt op US boards zie je dat de normale dosering ligt tussen 60 en 120 mcg.

dus dat verhaal van 60/120mcg blijft toch kloppen...ondaks dat sommige mensen bij 40mcg al bijna van hun stokje gaan.... :D

maarja mischien is die gast uit die link in het begin van deze thread beetje overgevoelig ervoor?...

ik denk dat je het zelf wel kan voelen hoeveel je kan hebben in mcg's ik heb ook 2 dagen op 75mcg gezeten maar werd veel te sloom en te lui maar bij het trainen sloeg het helemaal om ik vind het prettiger op 50mcg per dag het is nogal persoonsgevoelig spul en totaal niet te vergelijken met aas....

FF een paar vragen.

Waar zet je het eigenlijk mee? Insuline naaldje?
En dan Intramusculair.
Zet je bv 20mcg 's ochtends in je linker tricep en dan bv 's avonds 20mcg in je rechter tricep?
Het veroorzaakt geen plaatselijke groei, dus maakt het in princiepe niet uit in welke kop je het zet?

Greetz

Insuline naaldje ja. [Link niet meer beschikbaar]

IM of subcutaan in je buitvet/buikvel.

Geen plaatselijke groei, dus als je toch IM wilt prikken zou ik andere plaatsen kiezen dan biceps.

leuk stukkie van ervaren gebruiker:

I have experienced in the last yr and half using bacteria static water with your igf, or gh is best.... Please keep in mind Im know know it all, I'm speaking from being my own geniue pig.... I have done igf every way possilbe, and yes it helps if you have a unlimited supply to research with .. My first cycle on igf-1 was with M.R Igf, and I went from 224lbs, and low 10%bf... I log all my cycles, to keep up with what works best for me. I noticed a difference in a week. after being on igf .

My weight went up, and appetiete was increasing also, and for you guys that go to church dont take a shot of igf, and head out on wed nite serves... U will fall asleep in church...lol ... anyways within the middle of my 3 weeks of being on. I was up in body weight 243, and my bf was down to high 8's.... I know, you guys are like I know igf didnt do all that. What else was you taking. Well I was running 1gram of sest 250, and deca 300@600mgs a week, and 1 anadrol a day.. So we all know it take a good 3 weeks for the aas to kick in good, except the anadrol...

I usally start feeling it in 2 weeks at least. Now, My igf intake was 40mcgs a day for the first week, and second week I bumped it up to 60mcgs a day, and 3rd week it went to 80mcgs, and I stayed there.. At the end of my cycle I was 256 and in the mid 7%bf... I did not hold that bloating look from the anadrol either, and I think the igf had something to do with that.
Needless to say I was very happy with my result from using igf. Since then I have not done any aas, because of my heart. I only use igf, and gh, and my doc has ok'ed this .... So its' been a yr and half now since I have used any aas, and I am keeping my weight in the 240's.

I have found that using igf no less than 2 times a day is the best way, and if you can do it 3 times a day thats even better... For example.... you want to run 80mcg a day.. run 40/40 one shot in the am, after shot drink a nice 40 gram protien shake, if possible, second shot is 30mins before evening trainning.. and drink a protein/carbo force drink on the way to the gym... You all know to double up on your protein while on Lr3. But here is my best results using Lr3... Spliting it up into 3 times a day.. at 100mcgs... I understand not eveyone can do this, but I will only use Lr3 like this from now on... shots go as follows 30 am protein shake, 30 mid afternoon after mid meal and a mild protien shake... and last 40mcg's 30mins or 45mins prior to evening workout, and drink another protein shake with high carbs.... and off to the gym I go!

klaas zei:
leuk stukkie van ervaren gebruiker:

I have experienced in the last yr and half using bacteria static water with your igf, or gh is best.... Please keep in mind Im know know it all, I'm speaking from being my own geniue pig.... I have done igf every way possilbe, and yes it helps if you have a unlimited supply to research with .. My first cycle on igf-1 was with M.R Igf, and I went from 224lbs, and low 10%bf... I log all my cycles, to keep up with what works best for me. I noticed a difference in a week. after being on igf .

My weight went up, and appetiete was increasing also, and for you guys that go to church dont take a shot of igf, and head out on wed nite serves... U will fall asleep in church...lol ... anyways within the middle of my 3 weeks of being on. I was up in body weight 243, and my bf was down to high 8's.... I know, you guys are like I know igf didnt do all that. What else was you taking. Well I was running 1gram of sest 250, and deca 300@600mgs a week, and 1 anadrol a day.. So we all know it take a good 3 weeks for the aas to kick in good, except the anadrol...

I usally start feeling it in 2 weeks at least. Now, My igf intake was 40mcgs a day for the first week, and second week I bumped it up to 60mcgs a day, and 3rd week it went to 80mcgs, and I stayed there.. At the end of my cycle I was 256 and in the mid 7%bf... I did not hold that bloating look from the anadrol either, and I think the igf had something to do with that.
Needless to say I was very happy with my result from using igf. Since then I have not done any aas, because of my heart. I only use igf, and gh, and my doc has ok'ed this .... So its' been a yr and half now since I have used any aas, and I am keeping my weight in the 240's.

I have found that using igf no less than 2 times a day is the best way, and if you can do it 3 times a day thats even better... For example.... you want to run 80mcg a day.. run 40/40 one shot in the am, after shot drink a nice 40 gram protien shake, if possible, second shot is 30mins before evening trainning.. and drink a protein/carbo force drink on the way to the gym... You all know to double up on your protein while on Lr3. But here is my best results using Lr3... Spliting it up into 3 times a day.. at 100mcgs... I understand not eveyone can do this, but I will only use Lr3 like this from now on... shots go as follows 30 am protein shake, 30 mid afternoon after mid meal and a mild protien shake... and last 40mcg's 30mins or 45mins prior to evening workout, and drink another protein shake with high carbs.... and off to the gym I go!

klinkt wel interessant... waar heb je het vandaan gehaald?...

Back
Naar boven