XXL Nutrition

Incest. Uwotm8 (2 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

haha normale zaken in loisiana ofzo :P

Ik ben het enigste kind :(

sick **** als ik ben heb ik een paar stukjes gelezen, opvallend veel dingen gebeuren als er kamers geverfd worden ;x

I had just turned 14 within a month and my sister had just tuned 12 within a week. Everytime I got close to her, I got turned on. One day when our parents were gone, my sister came to me and told me that she was going to take a shower. She said if I was planning to take a shower, I could just jump in with her. I couldn't resist. While we were showering, I started feeling her. She told me that she liked that and began feeling me. After the shower, we dried off and went to my room. She climbed onto my bed. I climbed on top of her and slowly slide inside. Afterwards, she told me how much she enjoyed it. I told her that I enjoyed it so much that I would have coïtus with her again. From that point forward, we constantly had coïtus almost every day. This gave us a new closeness that we loved. After about two months, we found someone that began hooking my sister up with birth control pills because I never wore a condom. When I turned 18 and my sister was 16, I got an apartment, brought her over and we continued to have coïtus. When my sister turned 18 and I was 20, she moved in with me and then we decided to come off the birth control. We had been having coïtus frequently for 7 years (approx. 2,000 times) and decided that we should just stay together. We wanted to have children together. About three months after she moved in with me, she got pregnant. We had a healthy baby boy. About 14 months later, we had a healthy baby girl. My sister and I will continue to have coïtus until the day we die. We also plan to have more children. This is the best thing that has ever happened to us. When our two children are older, we will encourage them to have coïtus with each other.

:roflol:

Duidelijk trollen.

heb een keer bijna men achternichtje gedate, telt dat ook? was wel half perzisch en dacht dat we alleen maar Nl in familie hadden hah, wist niet dat het me achternichtje was

:roflol:

Duidelijk trollen.
350 comments op die vraag...
En kijk nog even verder op die site.
'Have you ever had coïtus with your dad' heeft ook behoorlijk veel. Misschien een beetje skeptisch maar wtf zoveel reacties over zo'n lange tijd(Jaren zijn verstreken tussen eerste en laatste reactie).

Heel normaal in Wevelgem e.o.

Bedankt.

---------- Post toegevoegd Sun 16 Dec 2012 om 22:26 ----------

350 comments op die vraag...
En kijk nog even verder op die site.
'Have you ever had coïtus with your dad' heeft ook behoorlijk veel. Misschien een beetje skeptisch maar wtf zoveel reacties over zo'n lange tijd(Jaren zijn verstreken tussen eerste en laatste reactie).

Er zal wel wat van aan zijn, president Roosevelt hield het ook binnen de familie.

Bedankt.

---------- Post toegevoegd Sun 16 Dec 2012 om 22:26 ----------

Er zal wel wat van aan zijn, president Roosevelt hield het ook binnen de familie.
Denk dat maar een heel klein gedeelte van de incent gemeld/betrapt wordt. Dus is het zo gek nog niet, ookal zou ik er zelf niet aan moeten denken zoiets te doen.

I had just turned 14 within a month and my sister had just tuned 12 within a week. Everytime I got close to her, I got turned on. One day when our parents were gone, my sister came to me and told me that she was going to take a shower. She said if I was planning to take a shower, I could just jump in with her. I couldn't resist. While we were showering, I started feeling her. She told me that she liked that and began feeling me. After the shower, we dried off and went to my room. She climbed onto my bed. I climbed on top of her and slowly slide inside. Afterwards, she told me how much she enjoyed it. I told her that I enjoyed it so much that I would have coïtus with her again. From that point forward, we constantly had coïtus almost every day. This gave us a new closeness that we loved. After about two months, we found someone that began hooking my sister up with birth control pills because I never wore a condom. When I turned 18 and my sister was 16, I got an apartment, brought her over and we continued to have coïtus. When my sister turned 18 and I was 20, she moved in with me and then we decided to come off the birth control. We had been having coïtus frequently for 7 years (approx. 2,000 times) and decided that we should just stay together. We wanted to have children together. About three months after she moved in with me, she got pregnant. We had a healthy baby boy. About 14 months later, we had a healthy baby girl. My sister and I will continue to have coïtus until the day we die. We also plan to have more children. This is the best thing that has ever happened to us. When our two children are older, we will encourage them to have coïtus with each other.

DhMlg.gif

Its freedom and equality in Amuricaa!

Hoe kom je eigenlijk op die site? Wat wou je te weten komen? :rolleyes:
Ik hoop dat je geen zusje hebt.
Heb dit van de misc geplukt, de OP was op zoek naar deze bekende meme toen hij op dit topic stuitte:
[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

I was 18 and my step bro was 17. One night I was in my room and I was playing with myself with my dildo on my chair, i was riding it, and I heard someone at my door. I peeked towards my door and I saw my bro outside my door peeking at me. It really turned me on, so I looked toward him and to him to come in my room. He then sat on my bed and watched me with my dildo. I then got up and crawled on him and made him my toy for the night. It was sooo nice :)

Read more: Did you ever have coïtus with your brother or sister? | Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/947317#ixzz2FJznLUzi

---------- Post toegevoegd Mon 17 Dec 2012 om 15:59 ----------

yes i was 11 and he was 16. I walked into his room (my parents were on a buisness trip in guam) cuz i needed help on algebra homework. He seemed high. He was playing his gitaur and grabbed my shoulder. The cords he was playing stopped. He set his gitaur down next to him and pulled my close to him. Oddly i really liked it. He smiled and looked lovingly into my eyes grinning smugly. I immedetly started unbuttoning his shit he returned the favor to mine. After his shirt was off i ran my hands down his chest tracing it, while he reached around my back to undo my bra. when it was uundone we oth stopped and he starred at my boobs. I hit puberty early. He ran his fingers around my nipples. I took them down and sat on his lap facing him. wraping my legs around his waist and he leaned back. I proceeded to take off his opants and underwear as he did it to me while we were making out. After his and my underwear were off we started playing with eachother. My hands got all wet but that didnt distract me. after he grabbed my hair and started pulling on it and i did the same to him. Then we started having coïtus on his bed. the bed was shaking alot and i was moaning but inbetween exploring eachothers mouths i just barely haad time to say "do... it... harderrrr!" and he obeyed. i moaned louder. we were to only ones it the house. then there was a ring at the doorbell. It was his friend. I stayed in my bros room as he went downstairs to get his friend. He gladly joined. i started giving my bro a blowjob as his friend started anel coïtusing me (or watevs) eventualy my bro shoved his friend aside saying "shes mine astard!" and grabbed my legs and wrapped themaround him i wraped my arms around his neck we started having coïtus again whine standing and making out. he dropped me it didnt hurt and shoved his penis in my mouth. in a few mins it ended but every night now me and my brother have coïtus and i think im pregnant wat do i do? im 15 now and ive een having coïtus with him for 4 years.

Read more: Did you ever have coïtus with your brother or sister? | Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/947317#ixzz2FK011Dyr

Back
Naar boven