20 jaar lid
Lid geworden
8 okt 2002
Waardering
Lengte
1m69
Massa
95kg
Het is de laatste dagen vaker voorbij gekomen... Steve Michalik's Intensity or Insanity.

Leuk verhaal over hoe John DeFendis het programma doorstaat.

[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

wie zegt dat hij nu nog hardcore is :D

Smoothmold zei:

hehe idd. Dit is pas echt hardcore :D

Instead of doing forced reps, I found myself doing forced sets.

After a week of these tortuous workouts I found myself lying in a hospital bed trying to recover from a depleted broken down body.

Damn.. geweldig gewoon.. mooi stukje kale!

leuk verhaal ja was al een keer gepubliceerd op bb.com

part 5 is mooi, met Joel :D

We started with leg extensions and I chose a conservative weight for 20 reps. He jumped on right after me and he had a huge shit-eating grin as he banged out his 20 reps. I slowly increased the weight, set after set, until we had the stack for a tough set of 12.

For our next mission I brought Joel over to the big Nautilus combination leg press/leg extension machine. This was always a favorite of mine. The drill went like this: Three pins in the leg press, one buried at the bottom of the stack, one three quarters down, and one in the middle. Three more pins strategically set in the same areas on the leg extension. I started with 12 reps with the stack on the leg press then moved immediately to 12 reps with the stack on the leg extension. I pulled a pin and I continued with 12 reps with three quarters of the stack on both. I pulled another pin for the last 12 reps with the middle of the stack.

Joel on the other hand wasn't really coherent. I don't think he saw the train coming before it hit him. "Here's the deal," I said to these poor ****ers. 20 squats immediately followed by 15 leg presses and then 15 reps, each leg, on the standing crossover lunge. I began to move and knocked out 20 squats and then 15 leg presses. Joel struggled and attempted to rack the squat bar after 15 reps but I caught him and shouted, "No. 20 reps...not 15!"

It was hard to concentrate with Joel hitting the floor while trying to complete his lunges. Halfway through his set he quit and made his way to the bathroom to puke up his dinner.

:roflol:

Ben er net aan begonnen en ziet er erg leuk uit. Altijd mooi, die verhalen over krankzinnige trainingen.

Smoothmold zei:

Vergeleken bij Steve Michalik is NIEMAND hardcore.Heb es gelezen dat hij en John Defendis de hardst trainende b.b.ooit zijn!Ze deden bv meer dan 50!!!
sets voor de squats!!!

50 sets of heavy barbell curls? Been there. 30 sets of squats. 500 pound inclines. 100 pound dumbbell curls. 90 pound dumbbell laterals. 60 set back workouts.

:D

Michalik ruled!

KaLe are you about to step in his place? :D

ja had het hier al eens gepost. Achteraf gezien vind ik het domme praat.

boogie zei:
ja had het hier al eens gepost. Achteraf gezien vind ik het domme praat.

Sluit mij hierbij aan........stompzinning gelul van eens stel malloten. Het ziekenhuis in door trainen en anderen er ook in helpen? Hij zal wel zwaar overdrijven...

Het duurde eventjes voordat ik 't gelezen had, maar ik vind het een erg leuk stuk!

Kale your on!

we'll be seeing you shit-faced on the dirt for the next months. :D

KaLe zei:
Het is de laatste dagen vaker voorbij gekomen... Steve Michalik's Intensity or Insanity.

Leuk verhaal over hoe John DeFendis het programma doorstaat.

[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

He Kale check defendis.com.....daar staan 7 insanity artikelen ipv 5!

FREAK!!! zei:
He Kale check defendis.com.....daar staan 7 insanity artikelen ipv 5!

nice!! thanks!

hmz defendis.com lijkt exit te zijn :(

Back
Naar boven