Itching

Discussie in 'International / English forums' gestart door mikaildelhij, 26 nov 2014.

You can login by changing the language and use the word 'English' on the spam question.

Bezoekers aanwezig in Topic (Leden: 0, Gasten: 1)

1. mikaildelhij

mikaildelhij Cool Novice Topic Starter

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Been on test e for a week now did a little front loading yesterday I did a shot as shoot on Monday and Friday now. So woke up gone to work and I got so itchy it made me go nuts I was getting crazy it was like I got pinched by needelss It was burning and painful as he'll first I was thinking could be allergic but I think it's from the testosterone enthanate saw on Internet that it's possible.. Very weird all of the sudden got itchy on my upper body especially back and chest. After I gone to the toilet put some cream when I took off my shirt my skin was all red like if I had a heavy sunburn. Is this really because of the test?? I am on 500 mg a week using gear from naspharma, I guess if it is from the compound I injected that my test will be legit? Do I got legit test then? Or could be something else as well??

2. Drunkenmaster

Drunkenmaster Freaky Bodybuilder

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m78
    Massa:
    105kg
    Vetpercentage:
    15%
    its probably ebola mate

3. mikaildelhij

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Haha lol I'm seriously it felt like my whole upper body was heavily burned, it did me remember at itchy powder it felt like that but worse, could be because of the test?

4. Soraja

Soraja Dutch Bodybuilder

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Vrouw
    Lengte:
    1m58
    Massa:
    57kg
    Vetpercentage:
    13%
    I had the same when I was starting with aas. Did go away after 2 weeks or so.
    My burns and itches were in my foot and hands, after searchinh the internet I found out that It was because my hormone levels changed.

My bf had same as you on his chest, especially when he was sweating. Did bloodwork, but everything was ok. We think it was a reaction of a showerscrub he was using..or anything else, skin related

5. mikaildelhij

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Yeah didn't have it for a few weeks now, but that does mean the test is legit right?

6. OoZezima

OoZezima Cool Novice

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    If your nipples are starting to itch, is the point to start worrying.

7. mikaildelhij

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    My nipples weren't itching It was all my upper body'

Deel Deze Pagina

1. Deze website gebruikt cookies om inhoud en advertenties te personaliseren, uw ervaring aan te passen en u ingelogd te houden als u zich registreert.
    Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies.
    Ontzet Notitie