Fitness Seller

ITT WE BE ACTING LIKE TRUMP (1 bezoeker)

President in 2016?

• Totaal stemmers

Bezoekers in dit topic

Europe and the U.S. must immediately stop taking in people from Syria. This will be the destruction of civilization as we know it! So sad!

whaha JOOPIE for president !

Lying is ook nog van toepassing op Hillary in de poll.

<trumpstyle>

She's a liar and everybody knows that. She Doesn’t Have The Stamina To Be President!

</trumpstyle>

That is not what you told me at dinner last night. Ok, my last offer is no IRS audits for the next 8 years in exchange for 2 million dollars and one night with your daughter Ivanka. ;)

This guy is one tough negotiator, let me tell you. He is one of those tough guys that no-one knows about that always makes the greatest deals. Because he is so tough I decided that I need him on my team, so I accepted his offer. Of course, I wrote The Art of the Deal, so I'm even tougher than Big-T. He promised to make me a moderator on his beautiful forum and no audits from the IRS in exchange for 1.5 million dollars and one night with Ivanka. Let me tell you, Ivanka just came to me, all covered in sweat, she absolutely LOVES bodybuilders! What a great deal!

Another radical Islamic attack, this time in Pakistan, targeting Christian women & children. At least 67 dead, 400 injured. I alone can solve this!

I want to thank you all, I love you all! Thanks so much guys.

The Club For Growth said in their ad that 465 delegates (Cruz) plus 143 delegates (Kasich) is more than my 739 delegates. Try again!

What a dumb group!

Where did my last post went? It was a great patriotic video, supporting me as your next president. Let me tell you folks, this forum is going to hell. If posts start disappearing, we don't have a forum anymore. We need posts, otherwise we don't have a forum. When I will be commander in chief, no posts will disappear anymore - that I can tell ya.
Big-T is the worst administrator in the history of our forum, he is literally the worst. Sad!

<clintonstyle>
I did not have sexual relations with that guy !

Where did my last post went? It was a great patriotic video, supporting me as your next president. Let me tell you folks, this forum is going to hell. If posts start disappearing, we don't have a forum anymore. We need posts, otherwise we don't have a forum. When I will be commander in chief, no posts will disappear anymore - that I can tell ya.
Big-T is the worst administrator in the history of our forum, he is literally the worst. Sad!
I did not touch your posts in here! What a liar! What happened today in Wisconsin? You let me down. Very sad!

Het enige positieve dat ik met de naam Clinton associeer:

I did not touch your posts in here! What a liar!

Bullshittin' Big-T is talking so much bullshit, no wonder nobody trusts administrators! When I posted this great patriotic video, I made sure that it was posted correctly. And then it disappeared, can anyone explain this?

Bullshittin' Big-T, the failed forum manager, had a big mouth. Until I put him down! His forum couldn't handle the first time geenstijl linked to him about Mikki, and his forum couldn't handle it when it happened the second time about Yff, and just recently this forum collapsed for the third time. He failed, he failed badly. He failled horribly, okay? His forum doesn't win anymore, I will quickly turn this forum around and start winning again! Bullshittin' Big-T failed.

Btw, just so you understand - I made a deal with Bullshittin' Big-T, he was making me moderator, and he doesn't honour this deal. You simply cannot trust him.

What happened today in Wisconsin? You let me down. Very sad!
Lyin' Ted Cruz is a puppet. I won 6 delegates in Wisconsin and I'm leading the delegate race - by a lot! Nobody is talking about this. We are going to win, and win, and win!

Watch this great video, just watch it. Believe me, it will be the best video you have ever watched. You will look back at the decision to watch it, it will be the best decision you've ever made in your life! I can promise you that.

Back
Naar boven