Jay Cutler zeer zelfverzekerd:

[afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

hier ook een interview van hem 1 week out:

How do you feel right now being one week out of the Olympia?

“I feel really good right now. I’m a bit anxious to get on stage and show everyone how I’ve progressed since last year. I’m ready to try and win my second title and that’s exactly what I plan to do.”

Do you have a new posing routine or anything different you are going to do on stage?

“I have a whole new very entertaining routine for this year. I like to do something different every year. I’ve got a new theme that the audience and my fans will really enjoy. I like to be different from the other guys, but I don’t use any props. I’m just going to have good music and get the crowd really pumped.”

Do you think anyone is training harder than you for the “O”?

“I’m sure there are a lot of guys training very hard. Maybe some guys are training harder than me but if they don’t have it they don’t have it and training that hard isn’t going to help them. I started my pre-contest prep really early this year so I didn’t have to work as hard as the contest came closer. I was in such good shape so far out that I could actually up my calories while the other guys where cutting them. I just coasted right through my prep and it was stress free. It worked because I look my best ever.”

What do you do to maintain your focus and motivation on days when you feel sluggish?

“I’m the returning champ so it’s easy for me to stay focused and motivated. I think I’m the basic fan favorite for this year and it’s easy to walk into the show with a lot of motivation when you have so many people behind you.”

What type of gains did you make in the off-season? How much do you weigh now and at what body fat percentage?

“I last measured my numbers at two weeks out. I was 3% bodyfat at 281 pounds. I appear to be bigger but I weigh about the same as last year. I think that I am a lot more balanced and I’ll most likely come into the show in the high 270’s.”

Do you have any plans to psych out your competition on the day of the show?

“The other guys know I’m the champ and just showing up will psych them out. Once they see what I look like they will know that they can’t dethrone me.”

Have you seen pics of some of the other competitors online and if so what do you think of them?

“I’ve seen a few pics of Silvio Samuel and I’ve seen him a few times in California. I think he looks great for his first Olympia and it will be a good experience for him. I haven’t seen much of anyone else so I can’t really say. I don’t really pay attention to anyone else because I’m so focus on myself. I’ve been keeping my fans in the loop with my progress but I actually didn’t really change that much from my off-season to now because I’ve been in good shape all year. I just tightened up and put on a bit of size.”

What was your supplement stack for your pre-contest routine?

“The main supplements that I used up until this week were Nitro-Tech Hardcore and Hydroxycut Hardcore. It is a great combination to ensure that I was ahead of schedule and ripped to the bone. I had the quality protein from Nitro-Tech Hardcore after my workouts and Hydroxycut Hardcore helped me burn the little bit of fat I gained in the off-season. I’m going to look my all time best and no ones stopping me from winning next week.”

How are you going to make sure you beat the former champ?

“I already beat him four times in a row last year and I don’t even think he’ll place second this year. I’m not worried about him.”

nice man! mooie pics :thumb: ben benieuwd hoe hij het gaat doen. ik verwacht nr 1.... ff wachten nog :D

Benen zien er geweldig uit!:D

Maar pas over een paar dagen weten we hoe of wat!

heel relatief natuurlijk, maar ik vind zen benen wat "klein" ogen.
is natuurlijk ook voor een stuk door het depleten wellicht

btw, lijkt wel of zn middel stuk kleiner is geworden...

lahcen bult: nog steeds verzekerd dat je grote bruine liefde gaat winnen? :p

benen zien er gruwelijk uit :D

Haha Cutler gaat ownen! Ziet er wreed uit.....

Wat een poten. 3% BF:roflol: wat een percentage zeg.

Benen zien er idd vet uit! Ben benieuwd komende dagen!

damn nou wordt het echt spannend :D

ik kan maar niet onder de indruk zijnvan jay..maar dat doet er ff niet toe we zien het wel in het weekend..
maar geloven jullie dat hij hydroxycut hardcore gebruikt voor om droger te worden???noooo way toch

Jay Cutler zeer zelfverzekerd:

How are you going to make sure you beat the former champ?

“I already beat him four times in a row last year and I don’t even think he’ll place second this year. I’m not worried about him.”

Best wel gevaarlijke uitspraak.

Verheug me op dit weekend. RUHL in de top 5 (hoop hoop hoop)

The fridge

Haha

Ziet er gruwelijk goed uit die benen!

Hij is vol zelfvertrouwen. Super! Dat is natuurlijk ook een spel naar coleman toe etc.

Ben benieuwd! Dat de beste mogen wie, en wie dat is zien we op de olympia.

got wheels?

Back
Naar boven