XXL Nutrition

Jay Cutler Topic (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

brwa

Advanced Bodybuilder
Lid geworden
10 mei 2012
Waardering
Lonnie Teper Gets 4x Mr O Jay Cutler to Take Off His Shirt at 2012 NPC West Coast Classic

http://rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interv...his-shirt-at-2012-npc-west-coast-classic.html

33o6tqp.png

Laatst bewerkt:
echt een beest is het. ook al die cutler athletics shizzle is vet.

nohomo.

Niet echt concurrentie voor Phil

voortaan word hier al het cutler nieuws gepost?

ook betrekking tot de martinez en heath en kai en branch en alles topics

niet slecht voor een beach boy....ow wait jay...jay cutler......ow snap.....

Relax pose ziet t best goed uit maar vind de front double bicep beetje tegenvallen, maar goed Jay is ook nog maar net weer bezig

idd die trekt zich er zoals altijd wel door :)

Sheru says Jay Cutler is in .

Last year, the week after the Olympia, the top 6 bodybuilders in the world descended on Mumbai, India for the Sheru Classic. The show was a huge hit, so when Sheru announced that it would be back in 2012, I expected that just about everyone would want to go. I figured one name that would be conspicuously missing would be 4x Mr. Olympia, Jay Cutler, who has been recovering from a bicep tear. When the updated competitor list was sent out by the Sheru Classic Team, and Jay’s name was included, I had to give Sheru a call!

Last year in India, it was very easily apparent that Jay was the most popular and well known bodybuilder of those that traveled to India. When I was touring the city of Mumbai, complete strangers asked if I was there for the bodybuilding competition, following up that question with, “Have you seen Jay Cutler? Is he here? Do you know him?” With Jay’s release of his new supplement line, Alpha Helix, I assumed he might take the trip to India to promote his new products. I asked Sheru about the addition of Jay’s name to the competitor list. He said, “Jay is planning on competing. He has told me he has every intention of winning this year in India!”

Every year Jay guest poses at Lonnie Teper’s West Coast Classic, and while he didn’t plan to guest pose this year at the show, Lonnie was able to get Jay to take his shirt off. If you watched the video here on RxMuscle, you have seen that Jay’s biceps look healed, and that he isn’t far off his normal weight and mass for this time of the year. When I saw the video, before I talked to Sheru, I thought an Olympia run was still a possibility. So, today I texted Jay for an official comment. I should tell you that Jay is notoriously vague with me, and I think most of the time he’s busting my balls, but the feeling I got was that Jay has a plan, and that he’ll be back onstage in 2012.

I know Jay to be a man of his word, so if he made a commitment to Sheru, I’m betting we will see Jay back onstage in India. If he is planning on doing The Sheru Classic, it only stands to reason that he’ll also be competing at the Olympia just one week earlier.

DSC_12821.jpg

Jammer van zijn rechterbicep, voor de rest heeft hij weer aardig wat massa terug zo te zien, maar hij is er nog lang niet..

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Sorry, is voorbij

Sorry, is voorbij

Dit. Phil houdt de titel de komende jaren met Jay op nr2 tot hij op pensioen gaat. Of Kai moest gesponserd worden door muscletech.

zelfs killy is nog buffer.. :D
ik denk dat t serieus over is voor jay

Laatst bewerkt:
Gaat gewoon Olympia met een ander soort fysiek aanpakken en kijken wat het hem oplevert.

ziet er indd toch veel beter uit dan paar maand terug who knows

Back
Naar boven