3wsCzFo.jpg

Juan Morel 6,5 weeks out

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Juan op zijn instagram:

Okay everyone so here it is; I'm officially offseason. I'm taking a whole year off, yes you heard that right, a whole year! I am not going to try and qualify for the Olympia, I need a break- my body is tired and I'm tired... I have been consistently competing since 2014 without a real offseason; I competed in 16 shows from 2014 till now!! And we all know an offseason is a must to make improvements and changes. It's time for me to make a dramatic change to my physique. Since I have been a pro I've never had a full year off season. This will be my first & I'm going to get huge- not gonna try and grow while maintaining abs cause let's be serious you really can't grow and try to stay lean. I'm going to get huge that's how I always made my best improvements!! I'm going to eat like a beast everyday, I will eat big to get big and gonna train like a bigger beast- 2017 the Diesel is gonna come back bigger and better!!

Little updates of what my 286 pounds is looking like!! 14 pounds till I reach 300!! So my plan is to get to 300 eating a lot of qualify food and a lot of crappy food for the extra calories once I get to 300 I want to hold it and get hard at 300 that my plan!! I will keep giving you guys updates on my weight and how I'm looking every 4 weeks!!

Waarderingen: vntl
Back
Naar boven