Bezoekers in dit topic

Soulreaver

Ripped Bodybuilder
15 jaar lid
Lid geworden
9 okt 2002
Waardering
MY DIET
I like to share with you my diet; only it is not so that this will work for everybody. This is what works for me and most of the people I help with their diet and training. I realize myself that not everybody is the same but basically this is what to my opinion works.

During the 20 years I am in Bodybuilding I tried all kinds of diets and made all the mistakes most people make, but the last four years I found the balance in my training combined with the this diet. There are many different opinions and diets but actually it is very simple and there are no, so called, secrets. I tried carbohydrate diets with pasta’s rice and potatoes I also tried fruit and vegetable diets, diets with combinations from protein and complex carbohydrates, low calorie, high calorie diets and so on, none of them were accurate. I went back to the old basic diet from the Bodybuilders, protein. I eat red meat, chicken, egg whites and fish with salads or sometimes boiled vegetables and almost no complex carbohydrates like pasta, rice, potatoes and bread. The only complex carbohydrates I eat are oatmeal and muesli for breakfast and the only diary I eat is low fat quark and yogurt and sometimes very low fat cheese. I use no sugar or extra salt because there is enough sugar and salt in the food you buy at the stores and I only use a grill and microwave to prepare my food. Since the four years I eat like this I am extremely healthy, perfect skin, nails and hair. Also I have no problems with differences in my weight. My weight is the same for all these years and my body fat stays low all the time. When you think of it it is simple because muscles need protein. I also use junk days because it is not easy when you have a busy social live with lots of traveling and diners besides the fact that sometimes you need a break. With junk days I mean that you have one or two days a week, for me usually the weekends and when I travel, eating whatever you like and drink alcohol when you like to drink.

Pre- Contest Diet
To my opinion there is no such thing as a pre contest diet. I believe that you always have to eat the way I do (see my diet) and play with the junk days and your training. The only thing you change is adding more cardio exercises to your training and cutting out junk days. When you start preparing for a contest you do not drink alcohol and coffee for 1 month, of course only when you drink alcohol and coffee, and take out the junk days. When you are closer to the contest and you find out that you go to fast and start losing weight instead of fat than you add one junk day in and see what happens. Three days before the contest you start to drink every night before you go to bed a small glass of vodka, gin, jenever or whisky to lose water. Alcohol is a natural diuretic, but only when you are not used to drinking every day! And in the mornings a cup of strong coffee, this is like the alcohol a natural diuretic.

My Tips
The best things to eat are: red meat, chicken, fish, egg whites and low fat quark for protein and oatmeal and muesli for complex carbohydrates. When you cannot without pasta, rice or potatoes than you can use this but not too much. Fruit is o.k. but I would not take to much fruit because fruit contains sugar, natural, but sugar. Vegetables: I am not a big vegetable eater and only eat salads with vinegar or low fat dressing. When you are a vegetable eater I recommend broccoli, asperses and green string beans only bowled in water with nothing added. When you use some oil I would suggest using first class soja oil, olive oil or arachide oil. I myself have a special barbecue grill in my kitchen so I do not need to use any oil and I cook my fish in a rice-steamer. Butter is not admitted also sugar and milk products even when they are low fat. The only dairy products you can use are cottage cheese (low fat), low fat quark or yogurt. Make it a habit to use water instead of milk when you make protein shakes etc. Also never train without food in your system only when you do cardio it is no problem, but when you do weight training you need strength and you cannot be strong without food.

Breakfast is very important, always have breakfast make this you biggest meal of the day! Also try to eat as plain as possible the only thing you can use to make it taste better are herbs, lemon, vinegar or low fat dressings and do not ad salt, there is enough salt in your food already from nature. I also do not eat bread but that is not needed in this diet and bread contains a lot of sugar and salt.

Following an example of what I eat a day:

Breakfast:

Bowl of oatmeal mixed from water, or quark with muesli or fruit

Lunch:

Steak, chicken, Fish or an omelet from 6 eggwhites

Diner:

Steak, chicken or Fish with salad or broccoli

When I am hungry in between meals or in the evening I Low fat quark with or without fruit this depends on how I feel. But you will find out that because you eat mainly protein you are not that hungry in between meals.

Try to drink water al day and when you drink coffee and/or tea use no sugar or milk. When you like to drink something fresh a light soda drink is not a problem as long as you try to keep that in hand.

It is also important to look in the mirror and measure your fat instead of looking at the weight scale. Sometimes you look better with less fat when you are heavier because when you have more muscle you will be heavier. When you loose a lot of weight that does not always mean that you lose fat. I know a lot of very lean people who have a very high fat percentage compared to heavier people with a lot of muscle.

Haar voorbeeld dieet???? Iemand commentaar??

To my opinion there is no such thing as a pre contest diet. I believe that you always have to eat the way I do (see my diet) and play with the junk days and your training. The only thing you change is adding more cardio exercises to your training and cutting out junk days. When you start preparing for a contest you do not drink alcohol and coffee for 1 month, of course only when you drink alcohol and coffee, and take out the junk days.

Onzin, als je heel het jaar door op lage koolhydraten zit krijg je nooit massa, er is wel duideljk een verschil in contest diet en bulking diet.

Dit kan toch ook niet ??? Geloof er ook geen ruk van..

Hé oehoe...gaan we hier weer een prof vergelijken met een 'Jan met de Pet'?? We weten toch inmiddels wel dat die gasten ea verzwijgen omtrend hun resultaten. (en sommige waarheden weten we gedeeltelijk al)...

Ze ziet er in elk geval het hele jaar door best strak uit. Ik zie ze iedere week als ze bij ons boodschappen komt doen.
Ze is wel veeleisend als het om voeding gaat. Diverse dingen worden speciaal voor haar en Jim Lensveld besteld, maar het zijn natuurlijk ook niet de minste klanten:D .

Originally posted by Ar Double u
Ze ziet er in elk geval het hele jaar door best strak uit. Ik zie ze iedere week als ze bij ons boodschappen komt doen.

Kijk dan eens in haar winkelwagentje of er inderdaad geen rijst of zo in ligt... :D

Geloof er ook geen reet van overigens..

Originally posted by Shadow

Geloof er ook geen reet van overigens..

??? Ik hoop dat je hiermee niet bedoeld dat ik lieg.

Waarom zou ik daar over liegen, ik werk in Middelharnis dus waarom zou het dan raar zijn dat ze bij ons boodschappen doet?
Ik denk niet dat als je bekender bent dan anderen dat je dan 50 km gaat rijden om je boodschappen.
:rolleyes:

Nee, niet dat jij liegt, ze zal best wel boodschappen doen. Maar de opzet van haar voedingsfilosofie, bedoel ik..........

Iemand die bij ons traint word ook door haar begeleid.Wat ze bedoeld is dat bodybuilders vaak voor super overschotten aan callorieen gaan zorgen en dat meestal nergens voor nodig is.Tuurlijk eet ze koolhydraten maar ze eet niet zoveel mogelijk zoals sommige dat wel doen.

Laatst bewerkt:
Omdat ze niet zo enorm hoge dosseringen kuurt, maar Je kan een Ronnie coleman niet op 3500 kcal/dag zetten, geen enkele pro bodybuilder trouwens.
Ik vind persoonlijk dat ik beter groei op hoge cal's dan op matige hoeveelheid cal's.

ik denk dat hier een enorm verschil zit tussen mannen en vrouwen.
wanneer een vrouw gaat bulken zoals een man, wordt ze gewoon snel vet, zonder een enorme winst aan spiermassa te hebben. En het is voor vrouwen dan ook veel moeilijker om dat vet er weer af te krijgen. Ik geloof dus wel dat ze verkiest om het hele jaar door scherp te blijven en wat langzamer op te bouwen.
Ik heb zelf ook het gevoel dat ik niet moet overdrijven met koolhydraten. Ik ben wel natural, dus ik weet niet of het in die zin te vergelijken valt.
maar ik blijf erbij dat je wat dit betreft mannen en vrouwen niet te strict moet vergelijken.

Op zich heb je helemaal gelijk dan mannen en vrouwen verschillen. Toch hanteer ik voor de meeste vrouwen EN mannen (uitzonderingen hou je altijd) voor de opbouw een verdeling aan van 60-25-15 (k,e,v) en dat werkt prima, al moet je de calorieen wel wat aanpassen, je staat er nog van te kijken wat een hardtrainende vrouw weg kan eten, zonder vetter te worden...

Juliet leeft idd voornaamlijk van eiwit !! Niet gelogen, zelfs niet overdreven.

Julliette weer kampioen!

Ik was vandaag op de sportschool en zag dat julliette weer gewonnen had. Morgenavond is er een feestavond ter ere.
Toch leuk zulke sportscholen in de buurt. Ik denk dat ik daar maar eens ga trainen.

Back
Naar boven