Lid geworden
24 jul 2014
Waardering
Lengte
1m77
Massa
83kg
Hey,

I just moved to Amsterdam (loving it here!) and i need some advice from local lifters! :)

1- )Is bodyenfit website the best place to buy supplements around?
I saw in their website that the whey protein of their brand has a very good price, is it good quality? any inputs?

2-)I failed to find any good supplement shops in Amsterdam, i found lots of "De Tuinen", but they don't have a good variety... Any suggestions for physical shops in Amsterdam? or should i just stick with bodyenfit?

3-)Other question:
Can i have legal problems if i order some "special supplements" from UK online shops? (don't really know how's the law here, i researched a bit about it, but found some conflicting information)

Any input is appreciated!:D

Cheers!

Body&Fit is a webshop you can trust. Nothing to worry about. De Tuinen is a local store with a small kind of supps. Wouln'd recommand to buy there.

Orders from UK is possible, only the price of the protien is higher with shipping cost etc.

Body&Fit is a webshop you can trust. Nothing to worry about. De Tuinen is a local store with a small kind of supps. Wouln'd recommand to buy there.

Orders from UK is possible, only the price of the protien is higher with shipping cost etc.

Ok thank you for the reply, will definitely go with their protein powder then, their price is great.

I think you should try amway protein powder too.

I tried whey protein from body and fit and from bodylab body and fit it's so far the best here good price good taste good service :)

Answer on 3) I usely buy supplements from online UK pharmacies like Pharmacy2u, Medcare2go, ChemistDirect etc... Seems ok and fast delivery. Bodyshop seems also to be good. Sometimes thet don't have some specific supplements.

Back
Naar boven