XXL Nutrition

Kan iemand mij vertellen hoe je zoiets maakt?

Bezoekers in dit topic

Wat is het nou eigenlijk?

zijn gewoon site's over dit soort dingen ???

[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

Check out the cool coil gun projects at Another Coilgun Site. Near the end of the video you will see the coil hand gun! This thing is computer controlled using a microcontroller for enhanced operation.

“At last!! A functioning example of the combined wants in a coilgun pistol. You always see posts for this and that, read how if it could do such and such and the inevitable plans on doing whatever.
The wish list follows.—
“Fast Charger and be small enough to fit in a pistol”, yep. “Charger automatically charges upto the voltage I want, stops, then regulates”, yep. “Controllable fire sequence, I want to use a computer to test by adjusting on/off times to the microsecond”, yep. “Holds a magazine and is retractable along with a retractable battery power source”, I say yes to this too. “Dual energy shot levels, full power and partial power, by charging to a lower voltage and loading a different timing sequence”, yes and you need but to flip a switch the pistol will handle the rest. —These concepts have now evolved into a physical reality.”

Nou, het ziet eruit als een grote spoel van koperdraad, dat werkt als magneet wanneer er elektriciteit doorheen gaat. Normaal gesproken word een stukje metaal dan magnetisch. Zie het als die nieuwe treinen met magnetische velden werken.

Stelletje terroristen:p

post van iemand:
the charged capacitor fires a coil which accellerates a ferrous projectile forward. it isnt fast enough to be considered a weapon but its a cool toy.

Back
Naar boven