AndroidHealthClinic

kan ik 2x per week rug pakken? (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Mario96

Novice
Lid geworden
8 nov 2014
Waardering
Lengte
1m76
hallo allemaal

ik vroeg me af of ik rug 2x per week kan pakken omdat deze nogal achterloopt (of alleen mijn lats aangezien deze het meeste achterloopt)
zo ja, wat is dan de beste dag om de 2e keer rug pakken (en welke oefeningen)?

mijn huidige trainsschema is:

-borst/schouder
-rustdag
-benen/kuiten/tricep
-rustdag
-rug/bicep/onderarmen/shrugs
-rustdag
-etc.

ik doe ook 2x per week cardio/buik op rustdagen

Let me know!!??????

Laatst bewerkt:
Ja kan. Zou alles drie keer per week pakken.

Originally Posted by Jim Wendler
The "original novice program", as written in Starting Strength, is as follows:

You train on 3 nonconsecutive days per week.

If you choose Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday or Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday as your workout days, the planets won't get knocked out of alignment, so don't sweat this one, as long as you get in 3 workouts on 3 non-consecutive days each week. NO, YOU CANNOT TRAIN 2 CONSECUTIVE DAYS, so don't ask.

In Practical Programming, due out the 1st or 2nd week of December 2006, Rippetoe recommends that a set/rep scheme of 5x3 (5 sets, 3 reps, instead of 3 sets, 5 reps) can be performed on the power clean, and is possibly advantageous, especially once power clean technique improves.

He also allows for replacing the clean with the bent row, with certain technique caveats (again, see the Exercise section in this write-up, as always, check the Table of Contents) He prefers the power clean, but in many cases, the power clean is not safely performed, or is impractical.

This is the format that I have used and recommended for the majority of peeps new to weight training. I suppose we can refer to it as "Kethnaab's novice program adjustment"

Workout A
3x5 Squat
3x5 Bench Press
1x5 Deadlift

Workout B
3x5 Squat
3x5 Standing military press
3x5 Pendlay Rows

Essentially, the programs are the same. Day 1 is a squat, a press, and a heavy pull from the floor. Day 2 is a squat, a press, and a lighter pull from the floor. Simple, easy, basic and effective.

All sets listed are "work sets" in the format "sets x reps per set". The nomenclature does not include warmups (discussed in Section V - Specific Routine Questions - look in the Table of Contents). All sets are done with the same weight (known as "sets across" - look in Table of Contents, Section VIII for further info). You should be working quite hard by the last set of each exercise, but ALL exercises are done with perfect technique (look in the Exercise section of the Table of Contents)

What? Were you looking for some incredibly complex training program? 3 exercises per day, 3 times per week? That's it?

Considering all the discussion on this program, you may have been expecting it to contain intricate details and incredibly complex variables, and all you get is a full body workout, 3 days a week?

Yup, it's that simple. These are the 2 base programs that everyone should start with. Pick one that suits your abilities/goals. For more info on the why's and wherefore's, and the specific details, read on.

Credits
This program, in no way, shape or form, is a representation of MY independent work. The writeup is a representation of information contained within the book, Starting Strength, the brainchild of Mark Rippetoe, with assistance from Lon Kilgore. It is, as it reads on the front page, a "Simple and Practical Guide for Coaching Beginners". However, the knowledge contained within is far-reaching in potential impact when dealing with anyone who is new to the weight game. If you aren't a coach, you can benefit immensely from this book from the incredibly detailed and exact descriptions and advice given on 5 of the most important lifts in weight training.

There are 8 chapters, 5 of which are dedicated to providing pictures, visual, physical and verbal cues, and incredibly detailed descriptions of the proper (and also improper) methods of performing the squat, deadlift, bench press, overhead press and power clean. You thought you knew how to do these exercises until you read up on them, and you learn more in those pages than you knew in the first place. There is also an intro, as well as chapters on programming (i.e. planned progression) and mistakes/fallacies with regards to youth weight training.

If you give a crap about training, I highly recommend you buy the book. Apparently, I'm not the only one that recommends the book.

Anyway, all credit goes to Mark Rippetoe, as I stated earlier. I simply took the ideas contained within the book and attempted to promote the ideas because, quite simply, they work. Sometimes a very complex idea requires a very simplistic solution. Starting Strength details that simplistic solution, and Practical Programming follows up with information to maintain the trainee's progress.
Rippetoe program:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224&page=1

Het beste gewoon elke spiergroep 2 of 3x.

nooo, you will die

op welke dag kan ik dan het beste rug erbij pakken?

dinsdag & vrijdag?

Je kunt makkelijk 2x per week dezelfde spiergroep pakken.
Zorg er wel voor dat er een dag (rustdag) tussen zit en niet 2x achter elkaar dezelfde spiergroep doen.

Wat je ook kunt doen is:

Dag 1: Rug/Biceps
Dag 2: Rustdag
Dag 3: Borst/Triceps
Dag 4: Rustdag
Dag 5: Benen/Schouders/Trapezius (shrugs)
Dag 6: Rug/Biceps
Dag 7: Rustdag

Laatst bewerkt:
het laatste wat ik zou doen is uitzonderingen maken voor spiergroepen welke je 2x per week traint. of alles 1x, of alles 2x.

2x kan prima maar dan moet je wel zorgen dat je dieet, training, en rust in orde is. PPL schema is ideaal hiervoor.
PPLrustPPLrusst etcetc. zo houd je 3 dagen tussen het trainen van dezelfde groep terwijl je toch 6x pw de gym hit en je lichaam voldoende laat herstellen.

ga dan alleen niet te hoog in volume zitten. niet ik noem maar wat;

chest 4 oef x 4 sets
tri en bi 3 oef per x 4 sets

zelf doe ik dit en dat bevalt prima

chest/front- en side delts/tri
back/traps/rear delt/bi
quads/hams/calves/lower back
R
repeat

deadlifts en cleans op legday erbij. geef je indirect toch nog aardig wat prikkels aan je rug. dan uiteraard met een rust dag tussen rug en benen

stronglift 5x5
split is voor mietjes

Ligt eraan wat je doet. Als het om je lats gaat kan je ook om de dag optrekken en ernaartoe werken om het elke dag te doen (met gewicht)

1x per week max!!

1 keer per week is inderdaad voldoende.

1: rug biceps
2: borst triceps
3: schouders hamstrings
4: benen onderrug

Zelf kies ik voor 2 dagen trainen 1 dag rust

ja dat kan

of het goed of nuttig is, is iets anders

1 keer per week is inderdaad voldoende.

1: rug biceps
2: borst triceps
3: schouders hamstrings
4: benen onderrug

Zelf kies ik voor 2 dagen trainen 1 dag rust

Ligt er maar net aan hoevaak en hoelang je al traint. Iemand die al een paar jaar ervaring heeft zal waarschijnlijk meer prikkel nodig hebben om te blijven groeien.

Ja hoor, alleen maar goed ook. Door vaker je spieren per week te trainen, geef je jouw spieren meer prikkels om te groeien. Google maar eens op supercompensatie. Zeker als naturel, is meerdere keren dezelfde spiergroepen trainen zeker een must.

Voor hypertrophy/spiermassa kan je zeker 2-3x per week je rug/lats trainen met een redelijk hoog volume (12-15sets total en 8,12-15reps per setje) Hou wel je intensiteit in de gaten. Continue trainen in de 85-100% kost je na een paar weken een hoop progressie. Een volume van 70 tot 80 á 85% van je max en dan 2x per week werkt bijzonder goed!

Back
Naar boven