MuscleMeat

Kevin Levrone comeback (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

zotte shit,shaolin style

Kevin kan zal altijd een voordeel hebben al is ie op DIT MOMENT naturel.
Al die jaren van HGH gebruik (nieuwe spiercellen) levert uiteindelijk toch ook zn voordelen op.
Toch?

TLR @ Mr. Olympia
October 8th, 2010

Sorry for the silence. I have been reading your posts. I’ve been slammed with a bad cold. I know a lot of you train through being sick, but my advice is just up the vitamin C and rest. No training. Lot’s of fluids. That’s the Levrone RX for a cold or flu and you heard it here.

Below is the wrap up of the Mr. Olympia footage I was telling you about. I had the honor to talk to Lou Ferrigno at the Convention Center but it was too loud to conduct a proper interview. Just being able to have Lou on TLR at all is a huge honor, so let’s give a big shout out to Lou and check out his site here.

I was also honored to speak with another great champion, 6-time Ms. Olympia Lenda Murray.

I talked backstage after the show with Bob Cicherillo, IFBB Pro and MC of the show about the competition and what’s in store for the future.

Finally, I captured an insider’s view of Jay Cutler’s victory speech. It was a great weekend, and I met with so many extraordinary people and fans.

Stay tuned cause we’ll have some more videos up this weekend. The beat goes on, baby. Combine testing and the next chapter of the endless transformation. Keep posting your own videos as well – cause that’s the fire that inspires.

Peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Tz9qvdmM4

leeft Levrone nog?

Gave track!

Jammer alleen dat hij zo weinig trainingsfimpjes toont de laatste maanden.

btj lage kwaliteit in my opinion, t idee is leuk

Back
Naar boven