Kortademig door Turinabol

Bezoekers in dit topic

Hoogeveen

Novice
Lid geworden
30 mrt 2013
Waardering
Beste,

2 weken geleden tbol kuurtje gestart (voor het eerst tbol)..
80mg pd
Na een week begon Ik moeite te krijgen met ademhalen (kan niet zwaar ademhalen)..

Bloeddruk gemeten, was 130/70.. lijkt me vrij normaal

2 dagen gestopt, was t kortademigheid voorbij.. dacht weer ff proberen 2 dagen beginnen 2x30mg pd maar kreeg er Weer last van..

Helaas mag ik geen merken noemen maar het is van een nl Ug lab..

Geen tbol meer nemen dus :p

Waarom een tbol-only?

Is geen bekende bijwerking van turinabol.

Beste,

2 weken geleden tbol kuurtje gestart (voor het eerst tbol)..
80mg pd
Na een week begon Ik moeite te krijgen met ademhalen (kan niet zwaar ademhalen)..

Bloeddruk gemeten, was 130/70.. lijkt me vrij normaal

2 dagen gestopt, was t kortademigheid voorbij.. dacht weer ff proberen 2 dagen beginnen 2x30mg pd maar kreeg er Weer last van..

Helaas mag ik geen merken noemen maar het is van een nl Ug lab..

Zelf heb ik in het verleden ook een Tbol kuurtje gedaan.
Dosering lag echter iets later, 4 tabs (40mg) pd i.p.v. 80mg.
Verder nergens last van gehad, ook geen kortademigheid.

Toentertijd wel het een en ander rondgekeken op forums voor gebruikerservaring van andere mensen.
En hierbij kwam ik incidenteel wel eens reacties tegen van mensen die hebben aangeven dat de hartslag hoger ligt tijdens het gebruik van Tbol. Kan ook hiermee te maken hebben.

Alleen normaal ligt het aan een stijging in bloeddruk, maar je geeft zelf al aan dat deze normaal ligt bij jou, dus dat zal hem niet zijn.

Verhoogde hartslag kan in verband staan met kortademigheid. Dus misschien dat je het in deze hoek moet zoeken?
Meeste mensen hebben hier geen last van (statistisch gezien), maar elk lichaam reageert anders dus misschien dat voor jou Tbol gebruik niet handig is.

Laatst bewerkt:
Assuming that your Turinabol is actually Turinabol. Might be whatever other compound in your tabs.

Yup, grote kans dat het dbol is en je een enorme vochtbal bent :o 80mg is sws overkill op tbol. 50mg is meer dan genoeg.

is het geen Trenabol? xD

Is inderdaad dianabol... Stoppen ze vaker in Turinabol jammer genoeg

I was thinking of a tbol 6 week cycle with low dose test and lgd4033
But after reading this i think most tbol is in fact dbol
Which i a huge differance as tbol dont hold water dont raise blood pressure and dont aromatise, only bad side effect is liver toxic but not as much as dbol
Dbol however
Raises blood pressure (due to water retention and estrogen) aromatises to estrogen heavily
It does raise hartbeat a bit and very toxic for liver
So it can be very dangerous using so called tbol if it is dbol as side effects can be too harsh if your body cant take it and no anti e at hand
On information i found
Dbol is the cheapest of all to manufacture
tbol is about 40 to 50% more expensive to make for same qty compared to Tbol

I was thinking of a tbol 6 week cycle with low dose test and lgd4033
But after reading this i think most tbol is in fact dbol
Which i a huge differance as tbol dont hold water dont raise blood pressure and dont aromatise, only bad side effect is liver toxic but not as much as dbol
Dbol however
Raises blood pressure (due to water retention and estrogen) aromatises to estrogen heavily
It does raise hartbeat a bit and very toxic for liver
So it can be very dangerous using so called tbol if it is dbol as side effects can be too harsh if your body cant take it and no anti e at hand
On information i found
Dbol is the cheapest of all to manufacture
tbol is about 40 to 50% more expensive to make for same qty compared to Tbol
There absolutely is real Tbol on the market. Just check out the 'echt of nep' section of the forum.

There absolutely is real Tbol on the market. Just check out the 'echt of nep' section of the forum.

You cannot review labs, therefore if a brand like pfeizer puts shit in their product you will still have shit even though it is real pfeizer gear.

I do however believe most well known brands will have their stated dose and compound. The profit marges are way too big to skimp on materials. Why put less in it when selling 1 vial more makes you the same ammount you would have saved putting less in 100 vials?

Thats why lab tests usually show the correct dose or even a higher dose than stated.

You cannot review labs, therefore if a brand like pfeizer puts shit in their product you will still have shit even though it is real pfeizer gear.

I do however believe most well known brands will have their stated dose and compound. The profit marges are way too big to skimp on materials. Why put less in it when selling 1 vial more makes you the same ammount you would have saved putting less in 100 vials?

Thats why lab tests usually show the correct dose or even a higher dose than stated.
True, but let's be honest about what people actually mean when they say an UG lab product is 'real'. For example, there is a very shitty UG lab that sells crappy products that are severely underdosed. If you were to post that product in the echt of nep section, people would say fake, even though the products really are produced by that UG lab. So there's always an implicit judgement of whether a product contains the right amount of the stated drug, and that judgement is mostly based on user experiences. Those experiences may be misleading of course, for example a person might not be able to distinguish the difference in how Var feels vs Winstrol. But if a lab were to put Dbol instead of Tbol into their product, anyone will notice that something is wrong with the product. So for stuff like Tbol I think the echt of nep section is quite useful.

About the lab tests. Actually, labs putting in only 70-80% of the advertised dose is very common. And it does make business sense. most people can't tell if they injected 500mg of EQ or 600mg. But by putting in 20% less raw material, their costs are also 20% lower. Given the same selling price, their profit margin actually increases by a very significant 20%. Though of course they have to weigh that benefit against the potential damage in reputation if a user actually does a lab test of the drug.

True, but let's be honest about what people actually mean when they say an UG lab product is 'real'. For example, there is a very shitty UG lab that sells crappy products that are severely underdosed. If you were to post that product in the echt of nep section, people would say fake, even though the products really are produced by that UG lab. So there's always an implicit judgement of whether a product contains the right amount of the stated drug, and that judgement is mostly based on user experiences. Those experiences may be misleading of course, for example a person might not be able to distinguish the difference in how Var feels vs Winstrol. But if a lab were to put Dbol instead of Tbol into their product, anyone will notice that something is wrong with the product. So for stuff like Tbol I think the echt of nep section is quite useful.

About the lab tests. Actually, labs putting in only 70-80% of the advertised dose is very common. And it does make business sense. most people can't tell if they injected 500mg of EQ or 600mg. But by putting in 20% less raw material, their costs are also 20% lower. Given the same selling price, their profit margin actually increases by a very significant 20%. Though of course they have to weigh that benefit against the potential damage in reputation if a user actually does a lab test of the drug.

I actually think you cannot say that without objectieve proof to prove your claim. Right? Sanca Saxon

Also it wouldn’t be a good business decision. The raw materials are only a fraction of the cost of producing the gear compared to the selling price.

One kilogram of testosteron powder is only 3000 dollar, wich equals 7.5 euro a vial at 250 mg/ml.

Putting in 300 mg/ml would only raise their price to 9 euro a vial, a 1.5 euro increase, wich means you have to either low dose 10 vials or higher dose 11 vials. If i for certain knew somebody puts in more for the same price I would rather buy that brand. People will say the brand is better because of the extra gains.

Even if you order even larger ammounts it will go as low as 0.8 dollar a gram, wich makes it either 2 or 2.4 dollar putting in 250/300 mg. With those prices you have to save on 50 vials to have the same ammount of profit as selling one extra vial. Also selling more vials lowers the cost of production because of the decrease in price. Their main selling point is giving the best gains for your money.

Example: alpha pharma nandrolone 250 contains 292 mg/ml
https://anaboliclab.com/wpdm-packag...dtWe9VHw9j1o3br7AmIACq02wvP9cRyMfuqQps5n0IaVQ

Geneza npp 100mg/ml contains 112 mg/ml
https://anaboliclab.com/wpdm-packag...NJjmWvrU44hbcr97VedJa8J7q6vIaNLqHI2awkOtMwoJw

Pharamacom bold 500 contains 582 mg/ml
https://anaboliclab.com/wpdm-packag...TET53QXh1Hl4Q1RsvEotqhkYe4nY2p0_AgOFNB1QFvfGA

Thats why pre-workouts get banned that often because putting in ‘illegal’ shit makes their pwo better than te competition making people buy it. Even though putting that shit in will make producing the product more expensive.

Disclaimer: dont discuss the brands, only facts are posted. In no way shape of form I claim either brands are better than other brands.

I think you are right that probably the cost of raws is not as high a fraction of total costs as I suggested. But you can still increase your margins considerably by underdosing products, especially for higher priced raws (think Primo) were the raw cost is a larger fraction of total. There are many examples of labs that were caught red handed for underdosing their products. The lab results you mentioned are of fairly long standing, trusted brands, so for them it makes sense to maintain their reputation. The same is not necessarily the case for smaller labs with fewer customers, for producers who want to exit the industry, or for serial newcomers who just make a new lab once the old one's reputation got busted too hard.

Expect some of the suppliers of the raw material (usually from China) to underdose rather than the UGLs themselves (willingly, that is).

I think you are right that probably the cost of raws is not as high a fraction of total costs as I suggested. But you can still increase your margins considerably by underdosing products, especially for higher priced raws (think Primo) were the raw cost is a larger fraction of total. There are many examples of labs that were caught red handed for underdosing their products. The lab results you mentioned are of fairly long standing, trusted brands, so for them it makes sense to maintain their reputation. The same is not necessarily the case for smaller labs with fewer customers, for producers who want to exit the industry, or for serial newcomers who just make a new lab once the old one's reputation got busted too hard.

The machines used to ‘bottle’ the gear are quite expensive. Eg. The pill bottles EP uses are heat sealed, its not cheap to buy a machine to do that. Well I suppose if you keep on making new brands it might work.. even body and fit shop is still standing after their whey was proven to have less protein in their whey.

Expect some of the suppliers of the raw material (usually from China) to underdose rather than the UGLs themselves (willingly, that is).

Might be a reason for the overdosing, they want to be sure they have at least what it should have therefore they just put in more, just in case.

Back
Naar boven