XXL Nutrition

Shocking News Luke Wood passed away

Bezoekers in dit topic

En als je weet dat je dat hebt begin je niet aan zo'n sport.

Ja.. meningen ook wel beetje over verdeeld denk ik..
Als je nooit doet wat je wilt en later spijt hebt is ook zo shit, dus dan maar doen wat je wilt en zo lang mogelijk volhouden..

Misschien heeft ie het dan altijd geweten, maar ook de wetenschap dat ie er gelukkig mee is, ook al zou ie misschien 10/20 jaar minder lang leven..
Dat is denk ik wel ieder voor zich...

RIP

Het vreemde is dat ik het met een maatje vorige week nog over hem had, we hadden het er toen over dat we niks meer van hem gehoord hadden nadat hij die vergissing had gemaakt met die t3..

rip

Hi Guys

Most of you know our friend and our brother, IFBB Pro and Australian bodybuilding legend, Luke Wood. A lot of you also know he has ****ed kidneys has had been battling with Dialysis to keep him healthy. Some of you know that he has to have a kidney transplant in the future.

Not many of you know that a week ago he got a phone call out of the blue from the hospital and they said, "We have a kidney for you, we can operate tomorrow morning, can you pack a bag and come straight in to prep you."

****!!! I really can't imagine how **** scared I would be. Luke has been feeling quite good on dialysis and he must have thought twice about this.

Anyway with an almost perfectly matched kidney he has just had the operation, but a few days ago his body started to reject it and he took a bit of a turn. He is on a **** load of anti rejection medicine at the moment and very, very sore and groggy.

He has just been released home to rest and has to go to the hospital every day for now and he is by no means out of the woods yet. (No pun intended)

He has his lovely finance Nora taking good care of him and he is always very positive about things, so here's hoping the big fella can make a full recovery as fast as possible.

You know, I have never heard Luke complain once or say "why me". Even when Luke has been at his lowest and most tired, he is still fun to be around and he can’t do enough to help others. Since this whole news hit him he has sucked it up and worked through it like a ****en steam train. I love and respect Luke so much for who he is outside of the bodybuilder and I know many of you do as well, I know Hound Dog, Schembri and Jenkins are also very close to Luke and have always been such good mates to him. Luke also has beautiful parents and everyone is there for him, so fingers crossed we can all see him up and about very soon and give him a big hug.

So feel free to jump on this thread and all let him know how we feel about him.

Love ya brother

Laatst bewerkt:
Dat bericht is dus van 27 augustus, 3 dagen voor zijn dood. Zo te lezen hadden ze toen nog wel goede hoop aangezien hij uit het ziekenhuis naar zijn huis mocht.

In dat topic post Luke zelf ook nog hele verhalen, dat hij blij is bij zijn vrouw te zijn, dat hij over 9 weken zou gaan trouwen. Op 30 augustus typte hij daar zelfs nog een heel bericht over zwaar trainen. Absurd hoe snel het dan ineens kan gaan!

Laatst bewerkt:
erg jammer:(
prachtig fysiek had ie!
r.i.p.

Back
Naar boven