18 aug 2011
Waardering
Lengte
1m57
Massa
40kg
Vetpercentage
13%
Well firstly im Max from Chile i like bodybuilding a lot and powerlifting as well
sorry if i can't speak Dutch so. im glad to be here in this comunity...at the same time give my help if you need..

so..i was wondering if you could give me a hand guys..please so the question is this..

i have seen a topic here about " INTENSITY by Matt Kroc.." i saw on youtube his trainning and i was impressed about how he is does his workout..indeed he is a great inspiraration for me.

so i just wanted to know if someone has the link to download it.. because the other link that i found here..doesnt work

http://forum.dutchbodybuilding.com/f32/matt-kroc-intensity-dvd-250899/

i will be very grateful..if you can help me with it

thanks in advance...

regards..

Max

if you want to know me.. i have my own channel on youtube..with my trainning and diet my cicle...and more...

http://www.youtube.com/user/MsHarlam?feature=mhee

:rolleyes:

Laatst bewerkt:
The dvd is more or less a compilation of the youtube movies..!

The dvd is more or less a compilation of the youtube movies..!

yes more and less.. i have seen them there are a couple videos just 0:50 seconds mostly :( that's make me sad) i would like to watch all about his trainning

even what are " the kroc needles"...i have seen here on that link that i sent you before ...intensity duration is almost 2 hours..the mostly of video that you can find on youtube are some things with muscletech, or trainning with johnny jacksn as well..or others stuff are just a tribute:(

that's my little problem right now

thanks anyway

movie sucks balls. I downloaded it from piratebay.

The movie aint something special :)

This movie is idd nothing special. I'd upload it, but im on smallband (thank you telenet)

This movie is idd nothing special. I'd upload it, but im on smallband (thank you telenet)

why you said that i think is a great workout im not talking about if is a good or exlent , great. you know.. but when i watch to this guy pumping as hell in his gym..screaming as crazy dude lifting those deadlift i feel so rage inside of me...that it's works as subjet to increase my mood before my workouts...that's all friend..

however is you got another videos workout very wild please i would be very glad to know it

so.. im here waiting thanks and regards

Waarderingen: koef
hey max why dont you make a trainings log here

hey max why dont you make a trainings log here

can you show me??.. i will appreciate it
i looking forward something about motivation material...videos, rutines...if you can show me links would be great thanks;)

Just create a topic in the powerlifting section/logs section.

Back
Naar boven