Robo007

Dutch Bodybuilder
10 jaar lid
Lid geworden
10 feb 2012
Waardering
Lengte
1m78
McGreggor zal niet vechten tegen Diaz in UFC 200.

Hij wou niet voldoen aan de eisen voor promovoering van de UFC. Die hebben dan beslist dat hij niet mag vechten.

McGreggor heeft dan op Twitter een bericht geplaatst dat hij vroeg op pensioen wil gaan.

Op zich kan hij makkelijk stoppen want hij heeft op enkele jaren tijd een groot vermogen opgebouwd (met 10 miljoen EURO komen we er niet).

Een echte vechter is het in mijn eigen niet. Een showman en laat ons zeggen zakenman. Dat hij kan vechten staat vast maar een vechtersmentaliteit heeft hij niet. Hij heeft voldoende geld en stopt ermee. Hij is nog jong en zou makkelijk nog wat partijen en uitdagingen kunnen aangaan. Nick Diaz heeft wel een echte vechtersmentaliteit. Het fijne zullen we er ook niet van weten.

Wat denken jullie hierover?

Het zal wel een spelletje zijn wat hij speelt om meer geld binnen te harken. Hij kickt op de aandacht en zal nog niet met pensioen gaan denk ik.

Scheelt 'm een pak slaag. Ben geen fan vd man. Te vaak de serie vikings gekeken en pseudo psycho badass gedrag waar ik niet van houd. In tegenstelling tot Diaz die een natural badass is. Mooi voorbeeld is zijn opkomst tijdens hun afgelopen partij. Je ziet conor acteren en "psycho ogen" opzetten. Diaz is te lang de underdog geweest en ondergewaardeerd, de man vecht al 8 jaar tegen top 10 vechters.

Scheelt 'm een pak slaag. Ben geen fan vd man. Te vaak de serie vikings gekeken en pseudo psycho badass gedrag waar ik niet van houd. In tegenstelling tot Diaz die een natural badass is. Mooi voorbeeld is zijn opkomst tijdens hun afgelopen partij. Je ziet conor acteren en "psycho ogen" opzetten. Diaz is te lang de underdog geweest en ondergewaardeerd, de man vecht al 8 jaar tegen top 10 vechters.

ben ik het mee eens! de laatste persconferentie tegen diaz vond ik toch wel zo geacteerd. Tegen Aldo kwam het nog geloofwaardig over maar daarna was het ronduit belachelijk en aandacht zoeken.

Wat betreft deze kwestie geef ik dana gelijk. Je moet gewoon je bijdrage leveren aan het event door die persconferenties te doen.Diaz moet dat ook en Conor is geen uitzondering op die regel. Aan het einde van de dag moeten die tickets en PPV gewoon verkocht worden.

Haha ik dacht aan het kledingmerk :o

Kom nou, is er iemand echt zo simpel dat ze dit businessspelletje niet zien en denkt dat hij echt stopt?

Conor komt vanavond met een verklaring als het goed is. Een grote promotie stunt :) hoop ik.

[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

Stay tuned.....

Conor McGregor ‏@TheNotoriousMMA
Ok no more games.
I am going to release a statement shortly

Hij is niet gestopt :). Op zijn fb staat het nu.

Prima statement als je het mijn vraagt! Even weg van al dat media gezeik en 100% focus op trainen, al zullen vele weer denken dat dit allemaal bij de promotie hoort natuurlijk.

Al vervanger bekend?

Hopelijk wordt zijn belt sowieso gestripped, want hij verdedigt hem nooit.

Als een vechter zijnde zou ik zelf persoonlijk proberen om met een win te stoppen, maar ik snap als je veel geld heb verdient en een goede naam voor jezelf hebt gemaakt dat je lekker vroeg kan gaan stoppen. Je kan nog steeds de sport beoefenen als hobby of coach maar het heeft geen zin om jezelf kapot te laten slaan voor de "eer".\

Maar ach ja voor de zelfde geld zegt ie over half jaar "Im back" als een of andere promotie stunt.

Hoezo vervanger? Kan gewoon door gaan toch tegen Diaz?

Nope.
Als een vechter zijnde zou ik zelf persoonlijk proberen om met een win te stoppen, maar ik snap als je veel geld heb verdient en een goede naam voor jezelf hebt gemaakt dat je lekker vroeg kan gaan stoppen. Je kan nog steeds de sport beoefenen als hobby of coach maar het heeft geen zin om jezelf kapot te laten slaan voor de "eer".\

Maar ach ja voor de zelfde geld zegt ie over half jaar "Im back" als een of andere promotie stunt.

I am just trying to do my job and fight here.
I am paid to fight. I am not yet paid to promote.
I have become lost in the game of promotion and forgot about the art of fighting.
There comes a time when you need to stop handing out flyers and get back to the damn shop.
50 world tours, 200 press conferences, 1 million interviews, 2 million photo shoots, and at the end of it all I'm left looking down the barrel of a lens, staring defeat in the face, thinking of nothing but my incorrect fight preparation. And the many distractions that led to this.
Nothing else was going through my mind.
It is time to go back and live the life that got me this life.
Sitting in a car on the way to some dump in Conneticut or somewhere, to speak to Tim and Suzie on the nobody gives a fuck morning show did not get me this life.
Talking to some lady that deep down doesn't give a fuck about what I'm doing, but just wants some sound bites so she can maybe get her little tight ass a nice raise, and I'm cool with that too, I've been giving you all raises. But I need to focus on me now.
I'm coming for my revenge here.
I flew an entire team to Portugal and to Iceland to make my adjustments in preparation and fix my errors I made with the weight and the cardio prep.
With the right adjustments and the right focus, I will finish what I started in that last fight.
I will not do this if I am back on the road handing out flyers again.
I will always play the game and play it better than anybody, but just for this one, where I am coming off a loss, I asked for some leeway where I can just train and focus. I did not shut down all media requests. I simply wanted a slight adjustment.
But it was denied.
There had been 10 million dollars allocated for the promotion of this event is what they told me.
So as a gesture of good will, I went and not only saved that 10 million dollars in promotion money, I then went and tripled it for them.
And all with one tweet.
Keep that 10 mill to promote the other bums that need it. My shows are good.
I must isolate myself now.
I am facing a taller, longer and heavier man. I need to prepare correctly this time.
I can not dance for you this time.
It is time for the other monkeys to dance. I've danced us all the way here.
Nate's little mush head looks good up on that stage these days. Stuff him in front of the camera for it.
He came in with no shit to do that last one. I'd already done press conferences, interviews and shot the ads before RDA pulled out.
Maybe I'll hit Cabo this time and skull some shots pre-fight with no obligation.
I'm doing what I need for me now.
It is time to be selfish with my training again. It is the only way.
I feel the $400million I have generated for the company in my last three events, all inside 8 months, is enough to get me this slight leeway.
I am still ready to go for UFC 200.
I will offer, like I already did, to fly to New York for the big press conference that was scheduled, and then I will go back into training. With no distractions.
If this is not enough or they feel I have not deserved to sit this promotion run out this one time, well then I don't know what to say.
For the record also -
For USADA and for the UFC and my contract stipulations -
I AM NOT RETIRED.

Nope.

I am just trying to do my job and fight here.
I am paid to fight. I am not yet paid to promote.
I have become lost in the game of promotion and forgot about the art of fighting.
There comes a time when you need to stop handing out flyers and get back to the damn shop.
50 world tours, 200 press conferences, 1 million interviews, 2 million photo shoots, and at the end of it all I'm left looking down the barrel of a lens, staring defeat in the face, thinking of nothing but my incorrect fight preparation. And the many distractions that led to this.
Nothing else was going through my mind.
It is time to go back and live the life that got me this life.
Sitting in a car on the way to some dump in Conneticut or somewhere, to speak to Tim and Suzie on the nobody gives a fuck morning show did not get me this life.
Talking to some lady that deep down doesn't give a fuck about what I'm doing, but just wants some sound bites so she can maybe get her little tight ass a nice raise, and I'm cool with that too, I've been giving you all raises. But I need to focus on me now.
I'm coming for my revenge here.
I flew an entire team to Portugal and to Iceland to make my adjustments in preparation and fix my errors I made with the weight and the cardio prep.
With the right adjustments and the right focus, I will finish what I started in that last fight.
I will not do this if I am back on the road handing out flyers again.
I will always play the game and play it better than anybody, but just for this one, where I am coming off a loss, I asked for some leeway where I can just train and focus. I did not shut down all media requests. I simply wanted a slight adjustment.
But it was denied.
There had been 10 million dollars allocated for the promotion of this event is what they told me.
So as a gesture of good will, I went and not only saved that 10 million dollars in promotion money, I then went and tripled it for them.
And all with one tweet.
Keep that 10 mill to promote the other bums that need it. My shows are good.
I must isolate myself now.
I am facing a taller, longer and heavier man. I need to prepare correctly this time.
I can not dance for you this time.
It is time for the other monkeys to dance. I've danced us all the way here.
Nate's little mush head looks good up on that stage these days. Stuff him in front of the camera for it.
He came in with no shit to do that last one. I'd already done press conferences, interviews and shot the ads before RDA pulled out.
Maybe I'll hit Cabo this time and skull some shots pre-fight with no obligation.
I'm doing what I need for me now.
It is time to be selfish with my training again. It is the only way.
I feel the $400million I have generated for the company in my last three events, all inside 8 months, is enough to get me this slight leeway.
I am still ready to go for UFC 200.
I will offer, like I already did, to fly to New York for the big press conference that was scheduled, and then I will go back into training. With no distractions.
If this is not enough or they feel I have not deserved to sit this promotion run out this one time, well then I don't know what to say.
For the record also -
For USADA and for the UFC and my contract stipulations -
I AM NOT RETIRED.

Waarom niet dan? Hij zegt het zelf; I am facing a taller, longer and heavier man. I need to prepare correctly this time. Hij doelt toch op Diaz? Met deze gekkigheid heeft hij even vele miljoenen in de la gebracht bij de UFC zodat hij die promo lekker kan overslaan deze keer en zich 100% kan voorbereiden op zijn rematch.

Van attentionwhore naar aansteller, McGregor wtf are you doing?

Back
Naar boven