MuscleMeat

Mr.O contenders kraken elkaar een beetje af!!!

Bezoekers in dit topic

lahcen_butler

Dutch Bodybuilder
15 jaar lid
Lid geworden
29 sep 2004
Waardering
hier een kleine overzicht met de verschillende commentaren:

Ronnie Coleman, on what he thinks of the pregame hype: "All the talking and the baw-hawing back and forth is (fine but) when I get on stage, my body does the talking."

Gunter Schlierkamp, on why he wants to win: "I have to stop him [Ronnie Coleman] from beating Lee Haney's record, and I want to see Jay bald."

Toney Freeman had the following statement printed on the back of his T-shirt: "Just Stand Me Next To Him," referring to his wish to be compared to Coleman.

Victor Martinez: "This may not be my time, but I will make the top three this year."

Gunter Schlierkamp, referring to Coleman's loss to him at the 2002 GNC Show of Strength, Coleman's only loss in eight years: "I know he's still upset about it. Just deal with it."

Gustavo Badell: (referring to Ronnie): "You need a side triceps pose to win."
Ronnie: "I don't know what he said. I don't care what he said."

Melvin Anthony, translating a long answer by Mustafa Mohammad: "He means he don't know," which sent Dennis James into a contagious laughing fit.

Markus Ruhl, in response to a question on whether his marriage "softened" him and led to his off-condition at last year's O: "We were trying to make a baby, so I wasn't at the gym the whole time."

Ronnie Coleman to Bob Cicherillo, who asked him if he loses would he try to regain the Olympia title in 2007 or if he would instead retire: "There you go with that same stupid question again, Bob. I think you asked that same stupid question last year. I don't plan on losing this show, Bob."

Ronnie on injury rumors: "(It's) wishful thinking. I ain't suffered no injury, thank God for that ... Ain't nuthin' wrong with me dude."

Jessica Paxson (who marries NPC national-level competitor Peter Putnam on Sunday after the contest): "I'm not sure if I'm more excited to eat [after the show] or get married."

Monica Brant: "I'm ready to do some mad quarter turns!"

de rest kun jelezen op flexonline.com.

hier wat gruwelijke pics: via flexonline.com

[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

credit aan flexonline.com

Gunter Schlierkamp, on why he wants to win: "I have to stop him [Ronnie Coleman] from beating Lee Haney's record, and I want to see Jay bald."

:haha:

Gustavo Badell: (referring to Ronnie): "You need a side triceps pose to win."
Ronnie: "I don't know what he said. I don't care what he said."

Haha, Ronnie is vast nog boos omdat Badell hem vorig jaar owned in The Challenge round

=== > > [Link niet meer beschikbaar]

Markus Ruhl, in response to a question on whether his marriage "softened" him and led to his off-condition at last year's O: "We were trying to make a baby, so I wasn't at the gym the whole time."

Bodybuilders zijn arrogant, zo hoort het.

vind ruhl nog het leukste antwoord hebben :P

Haha, Ronnie is vast nog boos omdat Badell hem vorig jaar owned in The Challenge round

=== > > [Link niet meer beschikbaar]

Auw hoer. Wat een mongool is die interviewer.
Ik had echt gehoopt dat ronnie hem zijn nek om zou draaien.
What a little prick.

Darrem Charles zei iets over proporties, dat als iemand niet in proporties is, dat het dan geen bodybuilding is, refererend aan al die "massamonsters". Ruhl keek toen niet blij :D

Ruhl zag er trouwens wel het grootst uit van allemaal, in trainingspak.

Darrem Charles heeft gelijk, hij werd wat bestolen vorig jaar ...

hoelaat begint de pre-juging??

Auw hoer. Wat een mongool is die interviewer.
Ik had echt gehoopt dat ronnie hem zijn nek om zou draaien.
What a little prick.
hé nie ****en met bob hé

Back
Naar boven