1. Welkom!

Bodybuilding.nl is een Nederlands-Vlaams forum voor iedereen die interesse heeft in krachtsport, bodybuilding of fitness, of gewoon wat aan zijn of haar gezondheid wilt doen. Je zal je eerst moeten aanmelden als je berichten wilt plaatsen. Klik op de rode button hieronder om verder te gaan. Als je berichten wilt bekijken kies dan een subforum uit de lijst hieronder.

Aanmelden is GRATIS! Er zijn honderden extra opties beschikbaar voor aangemelde leden, en het duurt slechts 30 seconden of minder!

"Ik kijk hier ook nog niet zo lang rond, en ben nog niet zo gek lang met de sport bezig. Ik heb ervaren dat je hier echt goed geholpen wordt." Mich Lees het bericht

Snel, eenvoudig en gratis

Mr2ndopinion Vlog

Discussie in 'Fitness Algemeen' gestart door Seth Carnett, 6 feb 2017.

Er is momenteel 1 gebruiker aanwezig in dit topic (0 leden en 1 gast).
  1. Seth Carnett

Seth Carnett Dutch Bodybuilder Topic_Starter

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

When I started looking for all sorts of undies it came to my attention that there are many sorts of undies out there. All have a different name. So if you want to know the name of the underwear you're looking for this is a good guide for you.

On the other hand, we will also give you an idea on how these undies will sit and what I think of them. This informative video all sort of undies is brought to you together with some pictures. You may be surprised if I told you that men bikini briefs are actually looking good. Find out in the video why that is.

Personally, I think the boxer briefs and the trunks are my go to undies. I think they are comfortable and they don't leave my john flapping from the left to the right like in boxers. When I was younger I had to find this out by myself but you don't have to find things out by yourself if you follow our videos from time to time I, Seth Carnett, will tell you.

You may sometimes think well I already know this but still, there may be things in our videos that you didn't know about. Sometimes you find out more about a person in the way he or she if you listening to a lady tells it. I invite you to get to know me and I hope I can get to know you.

Anyway, enjoy this all sorts of undies for men.

Some pictures are missing for who would say what reason...:-/ think my friendly neighbor Antoine has something to do with it.
    Anyway here is me putting in an effort and providing you with links to images on both the trunks & the jockstraps.
    Jockstraps: Men's Jockstraps Underwear at International Jock
    Trunks: Men's Trunks Underwear at International Jock

2. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

Guilt & shame piling up? You went cold turkey and you are super nervous and you can't handle all the emotions coming through the door at once? Don't worry Seth will be there to help you through it.

In this 2nd part, we will make sure you have the tools or at least some solid ideas to fight the addiction, to kick the habit. It may not be easy but it shouldn't be that hard either. With some insight on what you may feel once you quit your addiction, you will get further down the road than when you didn't have them.

Supporting you to deal with your addiction is what I do in this video. I will tell you it's okay and I'll help you grow your feelings in such a way that you will be able to handle them on your own. However, I'd advise you to keep listening to people who really hold their hands above your heads for when it starts to rain.

I've seen many people out there who make money off keeping you addicted and I will simply not allow it for those who want to quit they can quit! Don't let anyone patronize you and tell you what you should or shouldn't do or think or feel. Grab a hold of your addiction and deal with it today, right now!

So let's take a walk and find out that you should listen to your feelings and have someone on the side that helps you control them together with you. Allow yourself trustworthy people in your life. I don't want anything in return but your friendship. Let's take that first step.

3. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%
    Beard shaving tool: Amazon.com: Beard Shaper Styling Comb Template Tool By Jack for men: Health & Personal Care

Damn bro, shave that beard line like a man they say! Do it every damn day they say! Easier said than done and some of us have no time at all to do this. Fear not, there are some creative solutions out there on the market.
    The beard shaving tool is the tool you want when we are talking about beards! The beard shaving tool will help you create the perfect beard line without putting all the unnecessary effort in it. No more neck or shoulder pain, no more wasting time! Shave yourself some time with a beard shaving tool.

But there is more to such a tool than meets the eye. You can also use it as a comb or as a tool to help you trim your mustache or beard. Can't wait for the contest to end get one by yourself just click the link.
    Win it now!

However if you want a shot on winning one of the 5 tools we are sending out you just have to subscribe, leave a comment on this video and if you want more chances just share the video and send me a screenshot of it through email.

May you have plenty of easy morning with the beard shaving tool and I hope you enjoyed this video even when the equipment was being less than desirable and reliable tools.

Lend us a hand or buy us a coffee: Buy mr2ndopinion a coffee.
    www.mr2ndopinion.com

Laatst bewerkt: 29 mrt 2017
  4. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

Deodorant, some people need it but not Seth Carnett. I'm not a big fan of deodorant. What I think about deodorant is more than just a video about what I think about deodorant. It's a video about being a man. It's a video that will give you advice on how to be more manly and how you should think about what it is to be a man.

In today's world, we need to smell fresh and perfumed 100 % of the time, there is no room for man musk. There is no room for smelling like a man. But why not. Why do some of those pussies out there have their panties up in a bunch?

Anyway Deodorant I don't like it.

For me, it leaves many question marks why some people put on deodorant right after they came out of the shower? Is it against sweat to come right? But why would you hold of your sweat... it doesn't stink for at least 5-6 hours after and it gives out chemicals in the air that make the woman more sexually attracted to you. So why wouldn't you listen to Seth and grow a pair of balls? What if someone says you smell funky... That's their damn problem and if they don't like it they can go eat a bagel or something, right?

Here are my guidelines for wearing deodorant.

1) Workout and grab a sweat and let the musk do its work
    2) If it gets too funky go grab a shower
    3) Shower instead of using bull shit products
    4) Grab her a bottle of chardonnay with the money you saved
    5) Enjoy each other cuz you only live once!

Have a good one, you wankers! Bye!

www.mr2ndopinion.com

5. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

Search for zinc: Vriendenkorting

Gentlemen Zinc, not your everyday supplement and a very underestimated and powerful one for men in today's society. Everything we eat or drink nowadays seems to be filled with estrogen or deprived of testosterone hormones. So what happens you become fewer men and more female like and you have a more female type of feelings and emotions.

In this video lets sink deep into zinc I exaggerate a little bit about a woman. I have known a bitch or two in my life. But take that with a grain of salt, please. It's still meant to be entertaining en exaggerations are typical for the media. There I have right my 'wrongs' or at least gave you my 2nd opinion about myself.

Anyway in this video lets sink deep into zinc we also talk about the benefits of zinc and what happens if you have a zinc deficiency. A woman can also benefit from taking this supplement in my opinion but they do not need it as much as men do to thrive. A woman will like us more when we are less serious and more manly at the same time. It is wrong in everything but being a real man, with what zinc can help, you are doing more for the woman than a crooked make-believe society does.

So ladies do not be offended and enjoy the show and men grab an idea or two about zinc and other issues in our society! Zinc it's a powerful supplement, once you take it, you reform your ego! Lol. Bye!

6. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

Another dosage of advice. Spotting bad relationships is something you should see. Some people don't lose no sleep of seeing the bad around them. See no, hear no, speak no evil they say. Well great, that's just great. You now are too nice for this world and they abuse the ish out of you.

Anyway, in spotting bad relationships, we go into a testimony about Jeffrey and how Jeffrey treats you without you knowing it. There are two faced people out there. Yesterday I told myself, you are good and bad at the same time. I'm also two faced I'm myself and mad. Mad at you and this video intends to show you either that it's not okay or that you are pulling it together and doing alright.

Spotting bad relationships has some 10 tips for you on how to spot bad relationships but there are much more hidden away in the content of the video itself. Want to reflect on yourself and your relationships and want to be a better friend or want to get rid of energy sucking vampires in your life than this video is the thing for you!

If you want to be reminded of good choices or educate yourself just a little more in life, which not taught at school than you can benefit from this video also. If you liked it give me a thumbs up, a comment or subscribe. I work hard on having you make the right choices.

Subscribe:

Mr. 2ndOpinion

7. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

How to handle triggers in your environment that set you off to go back to your addiction. Dealing with addictions part 3.

Let me start off by telling you that you are in control firstly and secondly that people may or may not be aware of the fact that they trigger certain habits. However, these triggers play into your senses and into your memories and thoughts and this may give you an urge to relief yourself from the stress signal coming onto your feelings from the environment you live in.

In this video, dealing with additions part 3 I will explain to you that you have to stand up for your right. That you shouldn't listen to bad information or the bad education you may have suffered. I'm saying suffering because whether or not you like to admit it your body is degenerating from your bad habits and so is your brain who has let go of your animalistic needs. In other words your acting as a degenerated human been. But that's not your fault. You can fix it, whether or not you have to do that with or without watching this video.

So want to know more about how to handle your environment and how to reduce the triggers in your environment than feel free to watch the dealing with addictions part 3 where you can find more information and empowerment to help you through that. If it comes to learning new habits a little bit of learning isn't enough but it's a start if you receive the right information about what haunts you and what's happening in your life. But beware of so-called revealers of the light. They are fake. I might be fake. Depends on how you make the information I share with you be worth something.

8. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

Money or cash who needs it. We all need it but there are certain thing you need to know about it. We think business is very serious and so is money.

In this video cash, what does Seth think I will go into detail what I think about cash and what some of the habits of the world have been to gain more money over other groups.

Cash, what does Seth think about is a video that may advice you to stay wise in the way you earn money because there are always side-effects to having money and to leaving to little cookies in the cookie jar.

This video is my opinion about it and is filled with ideas and metaphor's to help you better understand where money comes from and what it stands for.

Tomorrow we will be back with a more relaxed topic on the new tech item I've bought a Seagate external hard drive. As you can see money does buy things you do not necessarily need but come in handy! See you soon.

Subscribe:

Mr. 2ndOpinion

Website: Lifestyle Advice by Mr2ndopinion - Absolutely Free Lifestyle Advice!

9. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

Seagate Expansion: Amazon.com: Seagate Expansion 1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STEA1000400): Electronics

I use to have a western digital external HD ladies and gentlemen but it that's in the past. It got haywire because the bad sectors on the disk had corrupted that disk in such a way it wouldn't copy files onto it anymore.

Now worries the Seagate expansion 1TB was ordered and in this review, I will tell you about it. You will find out what I was looking for and for what reasons I was looking for such an external hard drive.

Furthermore, it may be so that I inspire you to think about what kind of USB connectivity you are looking for in buying an external hard disk nowadays. Will this disk be able to connect itself to your computer you are going to buy in 3 or 4 years from now?

I do hope this Seagate Expansion 1TB hard disk is going to last me that long but I cannot predict the future. I can only predict certain things happening to it. By knowing these things your disk may be a little bit safer than it was the last time!

I hope you can relax and watch some flix or save some of your documents on your new hard disk. The Seagate expansion. Hope you enjoyed this video on this gadget and I also hope to you see you again soon for another great review! Three thumbs up in hope. Now you will get lucky for sure! Bye!

Subscribe:

Mr. 2ndOpinion

10. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%
    Bad breath, A shithouse door on a tuna boat, A burn the mustache or simply halitosis. You may have bad breath. People may have told you, or indirectly let you know by not standing close to you.

Fear, not sewer pipe man or woman in today's video Bad Breath solutions we go over the main causes of bad breath and what solutions there are to get rid of them. Whether your bad breath comes from a medical condition or because you digested a certain food we will have a solution for you.

Come grab yourself some breath mints or better yet some sticky ideas on how to freshen your breath or how to get rid of bad breath in our bad breath solutions video we will give you advice on how to spare others from bad breath.

We bring you this video with the necessary humor so you can have a laugh at it too. So chew down on this delicious video about this nasty discomfort and have yourself a good time!

Here are the main causes of bad breath in a nutshell:

1) Foods, beverages or tobacco products
    2) Medicines, medical conditions or post-surgery symptoms
    3) Poor dental hygiene
    4) Dry mouth

Find a relief to most of these inside the video. Thumbs up if you got some good info on how to help your friends, family or colleagues with their problems. Or maybe it's YOU! No worries! bye-bye!

Subscribe:

Seth Carnett

11. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

Never ever in my life, I won 1000 euro. Never ever in my life have I thought about buying a lottery ticket either. Till that day. I didn't even think about it and after I did it I was like. Did I really do that? In this video, you will find out what got me over the edge. Something you may pull good ideas out of.

Well, I bought a lottery ticket and I won 1000 euro. However, the outcome was that I forgot all about it. A little later I realized I had forgotten something but I couldn't really remember what it was. The next morning I wake up and put on my coat. I wasn't aware of it until I reached out for my car keys.

There it was staring me in the face the lottery ticket. So I scratched it with the car keys and to my surprise, I saw 3 times 1000. I didn't even realize I had to have 1000 euro. Only when I took a look at the instructions. Yep there I had it. I won 1000 euro.

I was having a blast

Until I figured out that when I came home that my refrigerator was leaking. Good luck seems to have gone sour. Well, I had someone come take a look at it and he told me I should get a new fridge.

Didn't have that in mind but I bought myself a new fridge with the 1000 euros which left me with 275 euros left. I think I'm going to spoil myself with a dinner at a restaurant or something like that because it has been over 4 years since I did that!

If you found this video entertaining thumbs up! Thanks for sharing the joy! See you next week!
    Lend us a hand or buy us a coffee: http://ko-fi.com/A861GAD

Subscribe:

Seth Carnett

12. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

Push your limits like your life depends on it. In this video, 6 ways to push your limits, we will give you 6 tips on how to strive for success in life.

6 ways to push your limits is a video that will give you the necessary juice to kick that can down the street. It will make you want to get up every morning and scream like a madman released from purgatory. It will make you want to conquer all.

Ladies and gentlemen. I give you 6 ways to push your limits and these 6 ways are going to make you happier, more successful and they will boost your self-esteem and respect. These are the 6 ways summed up.

1. Visualize ever success you want
    2. Make new friends & dump old and lost friendships
    3. Learn to let go of that which is long gone
    4. Get a partner in this sweet crime called life
    5. Quit trying to be perfect. Be perfect.
    6. Face your fears, tears and gain those cheers!

Dear followers, I hope I brought you inspiration and I hope with this video you have fueled up again for another day. Another day where you can give the best of yourself and be the best to yourself! Another day in paradise.

There are no limits to your possibilities, there are no limits you can't handle. Take those leaps, leap by leap and you will be able to jump certain borders without falling flat on your face. Seth Carnett from mr2ndopinion.com. Bye'

13. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%
    Anger is not a problem. It's easy to make you believe otherwise. But with enough lies anything is possible! Inside this video, anger is a key to success we will discuss this.

We will look into the insane opinions of people who say anger is violence. We will look into those opinions that sweep anger of the table as something that's not done and shouldn't be. We look into the fact that they oppress and teach people to oppress their feelings of anger. Of course, this is pretty profitable. Nobody dares to show his anger towards a society gone wrong in fear of repercussions.

In my opinion, anger is a key to success! Many people can't wait to jump on this opinion but if they do I'm ready for them. I'd simply say, what are you so angry about? Can you see that anger is all around us and helps us question what we can or cannot allow in life?

Watch our video and find out a little bit more about how I look towards anger and how I think you should handle your anger. It's okay. Be angry, you may have all reasons to be angry. Your ideas may be more legit than those currently upheld.

Subscribe:

Seth Carnett

14. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

Ladies & Gentlemen handmade leather boots. In my opinion, it is the pair of shoes you should have in your collection. Not only because they are warm but also because they are sassy and classy.

A good pair of handmade leather boots has many details and look it's part due to the work and effort put into it. Anyone can make a shoe or a boot but a pair of good handmade leather boots takes effort.

In this guide, I will walk you through my process of buying shoes. The leather shoe's in particular. We will go over the things to look at step by step. I will also illustrate those by showing my favorite pair of boots.

Here are some of the things you should look at summed up:

1) Great and strong quality leather with no discoloration
    2) Top notch stitching
    3) A strong sole
    4) Quality details but nothing over the top!
    5) A good interior of the shoe or boot.

I will go over most of these in the video and it may be a bit easier to understand when you see my pair of handmade leather boots. I politely invite you to learn more about it by watching the video. I will also like to take this opportunity to link you to my website www.mr2ndopinion.com where you can find about 100 videos on all sorts of topics.

Hope to see you there and I wish you the best in looking for some quality boots. If you doubt an item feel free to send me a picture. I'll give you my opinion!

15. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

I started this channel with no experience! Two days ago I checked back to see how I did in the beginning. That's about 4.5 months ago now.

I can tell you, folks, one thing! I've grown. My methods have grown and this channel has grown. There have been many growing pains. But here we are. A new trailer. This trailer is part of a reforming of the channel.

I've currently switched to another host for the website, improved the website color scheme and logo and currently I'm working on another intro and outro for the videos too.

So yes it's been quite the ride already!

I'm getting more experienced in what I do and what I want for the channel. I hope you find me more worthy of subscribing to now since I've worked my butt off! And I advise everyone to do the same! It's so worth it seeing all the progress I've made and I'm looking to make even more progress in the future!

If you want to do something fun and exciting and help us create content or have nifty ideas then feel free to contact us and we are happy to share ideas with you and work together with you! Along the road, there may be incentives in it for you! Like sponsored gear!

Just let me know what you can do for us. You're always welcome!

16. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

Confidence part 1, in this part we will discuss how to eliminate negativity, what forms of negativity there are, how to respond and how to deal with it. But let me tell you more about this series on confidence first. We will talk about the following 4 subjects:

1) How to eliminate negative influences from your life?
    2) What does body language tell you about someone?
    3) How does a confident person act?
    4) What will confidence get you?

For confidence part 1, we start off with negative influences. How these can take your life as a hostage and run with it. Something you may want to prevent and in this video, we will go over that by explaining you in 3 points what you should know about negativity, to begin with. You should know this so that you have a good mindset when dealing with these things in your life.

Next, in confidence part 1

We will go over some forms of negativity. To get a quick scope on what’s inside I will tell you these are about bad news, bad friends, and salespeople.

Lastly, we give you some solid methods to reduce or remove negativity from your life so there is more room for you to be certain about who you are instead of being uncertain about what’s around you. Which is a part of your life but it shouldn’t break the bank. Someone who is insecure about its environment can become insecure about him or herself. Eliminating negativity in your life is a big part of becoming more confident and is a key in having a more wholesome development and finished product.

That product is you! Would you like to Nissan Versa, a very cheap car or a Mercedes S-class? Both will get you there but both will get you a different experience! Thanks for watching see you in the next part.

Subscribe:

Seth Carnett

Facebook: Mr2ndopinion

Twitter: Mr2ndopinion (@Mr2ndopinion_) | Twitter

Google+: https://plus.google.com/ Mr2ndOpinion1

Instagram: Mr2ndopinion (@mr2ndopinion) • Instagram photos and videos

Skyrock: Advice on many levels by Mr2ndopinion's

Mr2ndopinion aka Seth Carnett will guide and advisor you on questions relating lifestyle, relationships, food, fitness, gear, education, grooming, and much, much more. Your go-to-guy for advice, opinions and support! If you have any questions feel free to ask mr2ndopinion. He also offers his services on topics he may not have spoken about. Just ask him in the comments and if he has overseen your comment, email him.

17. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

Should or shouldn't you be marrying a partner your parents like or love? For the sake of two people who told you they love you since birth. Maybe it comes as a shock but realizes this love was their way of loving you and doesn't conform to the way you became or are becoming.

This new way of living often includes a partner who is to your liking. A partner just like you. Someone you can spend the rest of your life with. Let's face it, nobody chooses their parents. Some people may be happy with them, other conform and some may go their own way. But a partner is something you chose!

In this video, marrying a partner your parents like we will discuss what this situation may lead to and what you can do? If you want to do some soul searching on this topic this video is ideally for you. However, marrying a partner your parents like is also interesting for people who are not situated in that hiccup?

It's always good to get to know the world and what's going on in everyone's lives to get a better understanding of problems that float around there.

In my opinion, you should be marrying a partner your parents like. But if your parents cannot agree with that you should part ways with them for the sake of your life. However, I will warn you in the video of devious situations that sometimes sabotage your life. It's called bribing someone. This together with manipulation or throwing dirt on a relationship can be a reason to chose for your partner instead of your parents. But like I said this is ultimately your choice, you can only be made aware of what's out there to help you make better choices and do what's right for you.

18. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

#intermittentfasting #diet #fatloss #gaan!

Intermittent fasting, if you don't know it you are behind a couple years. However, even intermittent fasting becomes old news and gets out of date.

Sure it's a good and fast way to lose fat but it has it's unpleasantries too. In this video, Seth Carnett will tell you about LS which has fewer unpleasantries and which give you more options. Seth himself 'invented' LS or should I say Limited selection.

Limited selection is another way of eating than Intermittent fasting. With limited selection, you can eat 24 hours a day but the difference lies in an 18-hour window and a 6-hour window.

In the 18-hour window, you are only allowed to eat proteins, fats and low GI veggies. In the 6-hour window, you are allowed to eat a low amount of carbs except for 1 day in the week.

The proof is in the pudding. Last year I did this diet and I started early. Mid-summer I had lost about 6-8 kg of fat! This period I'm going to go for the same amount of fat loss!

Want to try something new? Is Intermitted fasting too much of a hassle for you because of the not eating period than LS may be a solution to your discomfort! Try it out for a month or two and let us know what you thought about it. If you want to communicate with me about it feel free to send me a message. God speed!

19. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

Ladies who see the use in this tool just like me and gentlemen it's my pleasure to introduce to you the Philips Norelco 3000 Trimming Tool. An affordable tool to help you with your weekly struggles of keeping all those hairs in line, tidy and neat!

The Philips Norelco 3000 Trimming Tool comes at an affordable price of about 14 euros or 15 dollars, 20 CAD/AUD or 969 rupees. Check the link to get yourself one: Amazon.com : Philips Norelco Nose trimmer 3000, NT3000/49, with 6 pieces for nose, ears and eyebrows : Beauty

Furthermore, let me tell you what you can do with this tool.

First, you can shape your eyebrows in the way you want them to be. You can cut off unwanted hairs above or underneath the eyebrow or you can cut the size of the hairs with the attachments that come along with it.

Secondly, you can use it to create a fine groomed line down there in your pleasure regions for both the ladies and the men.

Thirdly you can cut hairs from ears and out of your nose to prevent nasty buggers sticking on those long hairs in your nose and dangling out.

Fourth you can use them for your sideburns or for the bangs on your forehead and for whatever other things you have in mind ladies and gentlemen!

All by all the Philips Norelco 3000 Trimming Tool is a great gadget that comes at very affordable prices together with warranty, a nice silky bag to put it in and an AA battery that has lasted me 2 years at least!

So what are you waiting for if you don' thave a handy item like this yet? Then what are you waiting for! You can't find a better tool at this price! I guarantee you that! You should get it now because most importantly it doesn't tug your hairs it cuts them clean off! Thank you for watching!

20. Seth Carnett

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    65kg
    Vetpercentage:
    20%

Eight spring essentials 2017 is about letting the dog out for a walk and throwing the Frisbee. Ladies and gentlemen. This is the time we want to sit back and wallow ourselves in the sun.

It may have gotten a little hotter and it may get even hotter as the summer arrives and you want to cool down. Well in eight spring essentials 2017 we go over eight essential items to have when spring time is here. These items are essential to a great wardrobe and having it together for those warm weather sunny suntastic situations.

Here are the items you may want to look for and in the video, we will go over them in detail or help you find ways to wear them with more pizzazz.

1. A great of shades, to keep you from squinting your eyes.
    2. Shorts to cool of your legs
    3. A basic shirt that matches that great pair of shorts
    4. A cool looking bag to carry scooby snacks in! Or the next issue of fun loving magazine
    5. Loafers, sandals or whatever to keep your feet smell like angels
    6. A great looking fabric belt
    7. Wristwear, bracelets or a macramé wristband
    8. A straw hat!

Ladies and gentlemen spring is here, summer is coming faster than a Ferrari SF70H from a race track. Better make sure you start browsing some windows for some great looking spring items to go with that sexy one that's hanging around with you. He or she is definitely worth it.

If you'd add an item to this list which one would it be and why would that be? Let us know in the comments below and if there is anything else I can do for you before I go chasing the sun then let me know! I'm happy to help you find out the perfect short/shirt combo or what kind of belt works great on what kind of sneakers.

Thank you for watching.

Mr2ndopinion aka Seth Carnett will guide and advisor you on questions relating lifestyle, relationships, food, fitness, gear, education, grooming, and much, much more. Your go-to-guy for advice, opinions and support! If you have any questions feel free to ask mr2ndopinion. He also offers his services on topics he may not have spoken about. Just ask him in the comments and if he has overseen your comment, email him.

Deel Deze Pagina