Fitness Seller

My pics (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Ciao BELLI 您真正地是一個該死的關注妓女! 並且我認為您是快樂!!!

I guess I'll reply in english as well as of now so we won't get no more problems. Anyway you say you teach boxing do you have kids in there that might have a future in the sport? I myself always was a Muay Thai fan but now that I got older I guess my need for fly kicks has gone and I have become a fistfighter. What would you say, as a trainer, is the right age for starting to box, 16,17,18,? How long does it take to become a good boxer?

Laatst bewerkt:
I guess I'll reply in english as well as of now so we won't get no more problems. Anyway you say you teach boxing do you have kids in there that might have a future in the sport? I myself always was a Muay Thai fan but now that I got older I guess my need for fly kicks has gone and I have become a fistfighter. What would you say, as a trainer, is the right age for starting to box, 16,17,18,? How long does it take to become a good boxer?
I think that 8 years are enough to become a good boxer

8 years !!! After 3 years you'll be able to do compitition, if not... quit ! I'm sure...

okay with 8 years comes experience, but you should be able to stand in a match ring withing 3 years. It's true that someone of caliber and 8 years of experience can teach you still even when you do matches but you should know all the moves by then

Spelletje heeft nu lang genoeg geduurd. Onbeleefde antwoorden van de TS,constant bold en kleuren gebruiken terwijl we vragen ermee op te houden, niet de minste moeite doen om correct te spellen, overal hoofdletters typen, en reclame maken in handtekeningen. Topic closed, ga maar naar bodybuilding.com of een Italiaans board.

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Back
Naar boven