Natural amateur competition: class category

Bezoekers in dit topic

otongki

Novice
10 jaar lid
Lid geworden
16 jan 2009
Waardering
Hi, I have been training natural bodybuilding for the past 3 years and it had came to me the initiative to step up on stage.

I've been searching for a natural (tested) bodybuilding contest for first timer in the country. I have problem with athlete category (A, B, and C).

Can anyone tell me what are those and which contest would be the best to enter to get the experience of competition?

I'm 176 cm with 85 kg, I think my contest weight should be around 80 kg.

Much appreciate your info.

Train natural, stay natural, compete naturally

I think best is to start with the YBF there is no category you can enter....they determin your category. you can look on there website www.yourbodyfederation.nl

have fun

The YBF isn't a natural competition anymore.

Well I do not know better than it still is a naturel competition. They added a other organisation to it this year. There was a lot of confusion because a lot of people thought it was one competion but infact it where 2.
So your best bet is still the ybf. Just call them

I sent them e-mail to their mailbox (couldn't find their phone # on the net). Mascha, could you recommend me some show to visit, to see the athmostphere of BB in the Netherlands this spring? Some natural shows? I saw that there are NBBF coming on March and April, but not sure if they're tested show or not

they are not tested....there is a ybf competition coming up, I think it`s called the athemis cup...I do not know the date sorry

That's the one that I'm planning to enter, Artemis cup on May. Is it tough for a beginner? I've never wear a male bikini on stage before...

it`s a beginner and a nonbeginner show...they select each body type and they put you in a section. So you get compaired with other athletes that look simular

Back
Naar boven