10 jaar lid
Lid geworden
13 okt 2009
Waardering
Lengte
1m77
Massa
65kg
Hey guys... Im probably posting wrongly...but I dont understand any dutch... thank god i did the account..
the thing is.. I want to buy a weight gainer.. to start training..because I already trained back in my own country.. and I really need to start putting on weight.. so... I need to know where I can buy one in Eindhoven.. and also.. which one would you recommend..
Thanks!

ejej thanks for the fast reply... the thing is I want to buy it in person.. since I dont understand an dutch to buy in that page...
mmmm.. I dont know if im a hardgainer..I have always been fit.... but when I excercise.. I dont see muuuuuuuuuuch diference.. I weight 65 kg... and it costs me a lot to put on weight.. thats why I wanted to take it... I need some mass!

I'm not from holland so I don't know where the shops are located...

Mammoth 2500 is a heavy gainer that's always good for me...

If you don't understand any dutch, you can always try some webshops in the uk, delivery costs aren't that high... Should be no problem. Try www.bulkpowders.co.uk. Buy some oats, some proteine, mix it together with milk, and you've got the best weightgainer there is. You will gain on this mix, as long as you train hard and the rest of your diet is ok. Good luck, and start gaining!

hi man

In Veldhoven near Eindhoven there is a shop called Muscletotaal

the internetsite is : www.muscletotaal.nl

There is an excellent webshop online too.
www.xxlnutrition.nl

Are you a hardgainer or not?

THis is a real retarded question.. hardgainer is something made up and so damn stupid... Hardgainer.. what is a hardgainer? someone who gains really fast? it's always depending on diet and training, and has nothing to do with anything else.

I'm not from holland so I don't know where the shops are located...

Mammoth 2500 is a heavy gainer that's always good for me...

Not to crack you off, but If you look at Mammoth 2500, you can see there are so many sugars in that ''Weightgainer'' to be even healthy for you.. i've tried it and you do not feel good the least..
Also, everyone I know refuse to use Mammoth 2500 purely because there's too much sugar in there.

If you want to use a good mass gainer, I suggest you try ''Olimp - Gainbolic 6000'' or ''Universal'' (bucket version, or bag) ''BSN - True-mass'' also works for me.

ALways avoid Mammoth 2500, but suit yourself :)

Nice 2 jaar bump!

Back
Naar boven