AndroidHealthClinic

New Nigerian Bodybuilder Amosu Olawale 5 11, 215, 185 lb Curl Video (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Met cheats kan je natuurlijk altijd wat meer :rolleyes:

Listen ofcourse never perfect but i can show you somebody who trains even more on that barbell en 10 times better then this athlete.

Come on bro i see ****ing big bodybuilders in my gym every day do you think this is impressive? The exercise is not impressive en the body is good but not impressive. In my gym is training an old doorman of 52 who puts on 200 kg 5 repper for the chest. Your guy does less more and cant do the excercise proper. Come on this is not impressive. There is no other perspective i only see a guy training bad practiced excercises with the same training gear we have. Wait i show you a video of a impressive body what kind of huge mofo`s we have here in Holland.

look at the link:
[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

LOL the guy in the video is on the mr. Olympia 2009 look who`s talking.

Listen i got respect for every athlete who is doing bodybuilding. But you dont get the message. What do you want to hear?You are posting a movie and pictures of a guy who is doing excercise very bad not only cheat curls, but every excercise in the movie. O by the way this are not cheat curls but body curls and very bad. He has a good trained body(and talent) for his 1st competition. Thats all nothing more nothing less it is what it is;). We are not impressed here and if i can`t lift this weight i can`t give my opinion? Thats bullshit.....

Because you tell us? Who are you man don corleone ? You give the orders? You look to many movies man.:D
Very funny big boy e-thug.

A gave you facts but you dont give a reaction. You have a opinion about steroids and posting a movie of a guy who eats steroids for breakfast.
No reaction on the facts only e-thug orders...

Oh mijn god. Hou alsjeblieft op. Schaam mij bijna. Stop.

Je hebt geen flauw idee over hoe erg je de plank mis slaat. Het is echt pathetic.

ps. Omdat je nu in de zelfde gym komt als Ed, en je misschien eens een praatje hebt gemaakt, betekent nog niet dat je dikke vrienden bent. Opeens zie ik jou hem overal verdedigen en promoten. Het is best wel treurig om te zien hoe jij je aan iets vastklampt alsof het alles is, om dan 2 weken later weer iets anders te aanbidden. Doet me denken aan iets..

Oh mijn god. Hou alsjeblieft op. Schaam mij bijna. Stop.

Je hebt geen flauw idee over hoe erg je de plank mis slaat. Het is echt pathetic.

ps. Omdat je nu in de zelfde gym komt als Ed, en je misschien eens een praatje hebt gemaakt, betekent nog niet dat je dikke vrienden bent. Opeens zie ik jou hem overal verdedigen en promoten. Het is best wel treurig om te zien hoe jij je aan iets vastklampt alsof het alles is, om dan 2 weken later weer iets anders te aanbidden. Doet me denken aan iets..

:roflol:

Waat doet het je aan denken dan?

Oh mijn god. Hou alsjeblieft op. Schaam mij bijna. Stop. Je hebt geen flauw idee over hoe erg je de plank mis slaat. Het is echt pathetic. ps. Omdat je nu in de zelfde gym komt als Ed, en je misschien eens een praatje hebt gemaakt, betekent nog niet dat je dikke vrienden bent. Opeens zie ik jou hem overal verdedigen en promoten. Het is best wel treurig om te zien hoe jij je aan iets vastklampt alsof het alles is, om dan 2 weken later weer iets anders te aanbidden. Doet me denken aan iets..

Luister en huiver: deze TS post nog andere filmpjes van andere roids monsters heb je die ook gezien? Vervolgens is hij anti-aas in een stelling t.o.v. Olympia Athleten. Edje aanbidden? Doe niet zo maf gekkie ik aanbid alleen mijzelf want ik ben een narcist. TS opent een topic met biceps curl van 185 lbs met een filmpje in een sectie waar je foto`s hoort te plaaten komt toch over als een promo? Mijn Engels is idd bagger...
Maar misschien heb jij een andere invalshoek en bekijk je dingen op een andere manier dat mag.

Laatst bewerkt:
Luister en huiver: deze TS post nog andere filmpjes van andere roids monsters heb je die ook gezien? Vervolgens is hij anti-aas in een stelling t.o.v. Olympia Athleten. Edje aanbidden? Doe niet zo maf gekkie ik aanbid alleen mijzelf want ik ben een narcist. TS opent een topic met biceps curl van 185 lbs met een filmpje in een sectie waar je foto`s hoort te plaaten komt toch over als een promo? Mijn Engels is idd bagger...
Maar misschien heb jij een andere invalshoek en bekijk je dingen op een andere manier dat mag.

Nu steek je een verhaal af over waarom jij de discussie aan ging, maar daar had ik het helemaal niet over. Mening vormen is één, dat begrijpbaar en overtuigend brengen is twee.

Je faalt bij stap twee.

Nu steek je een verhaal af over waarom jij de discussie aan ging, maar daar had ik het helemaal niet over. Mening vormen is één, dat begrijpbaar en overtuigend brengen is twee.

Je faalt bij stap twee.

Dan lees je niet goed want in mijn post staat wel degelijk de reden bij waarom het waarschijnlijk niet begrijpbaar en overtuigend is overgekomen.

Doe het dan niet.

Daar is de rijdende rechter weer.

rijdende rechter.jpg

Then let me add a comment as well.
Bicep curls: wack.. badly performed as hell.. i don't know if it's a ****ing upright row or a barbell curl, but it's not how it's supposed to be done. If you can stimulation form performing an exercise like that then why even train.... you must be a genetic freak.

the bench press. The straps part i can relate too.... it makes you look more impresive cause if he is using straps it MUST be hard.. but dude.... he didn';t complete the full Rom of the exercise by himself as his spotter had to deadlift the weight of his chest.

So imo both exercise are pathetic and patheticly executed. The only one i find impressive is that huge mother****er spotting him although he must be a glow in the dark by now... using the amounts of anabolic steroids he does.

So if your goal was to promote this guy you utterly failed

Then let me add a comment as well.
Bicep curls: wack.. badly performed as hell.. i don't know if it's a ****ing upright row or a barbell curl, but it's not how it's supposed to be done. If you can stimulation form performing an exercise like that then why even train.... you must be a genetic freak.

the bench press. The straps part i can relate too.... it makes you look more impresive cause if he is using straps it MUST be hard.. but dude.... he didn';t complete the full Rom of the exercise by himself as his spotter had to deadlift the weight of his chest.

So imo both exercise are pathetic and patheticly executed. The only one i find impressive is that huge mother****er spotting him although he must be a glow in the dark by now... using the amounts of anabolic steroids he does.

So if your goal was to promote this guy you utterly failed

MY EYES. IT HURTS.

man heeft gewoon een goed fysiek, niet haten.

Because you tell us? Who are you man don corleone ? You give the orders? You look to many movies man.:D
Very funny big boy e-thug.

A gave you facts but you dont give a reaction. You have a opinion about steroids and posting a movie of a guy who eats steroids for breakfast.
No reaction on the facts only e-thug orders...

E-thug orders? Don Corleone? Come on out of the fantasy world and it remains that each negative comment is not backed up by the individual experience of the author. I will state this again: post your own video of you doing the exact same exercise, with the exact same weight and done to perfection or at least in the correct form that everyone posting here is an expert on. Im sniffing the air here and smelling some old-time Boers and apartheid folks.

Im sniffing the air here and smelling some old-time Boers and apartheid folks.

Now thats big bullsh*t. Seeing yourself (or your athlete) as a victem because you are black? OMG, you are a pussy!

Please go away!

Now thats big bullsh*t. Seeing yourself (or your athlete) as a victem because you are black? OMG, you are a pussy!

Please go away!

LOL @ a victim. Nothing anyone has said on here yet is making any sense. Vague comparisons to some bodybuilders and then pronouncements on what is right and what is wrong but the most comical is everyones online aggression but then in real life, all the femininity comes out of you. Type and speak as you do on here in the real world; you would never call me a pussy to my or anyones face for that matter and because of these simple facts, your posted comments are taken with a miniscule grain of salt. Keep these comments coming; they are making my day.

"Im sniffing the air here and smelling some old-time Boers and apartheid folks. "

What is the reason you have to come up with this?

You are placing yourself and your athlete in a victem position by saying that this is a racial thing?

Haha, i am not saying it in your face in real-life? i wish i could.
But well okay, i dont know, but you are making you and your 'athlete' quite ridiculous in this way if you are bouncing back all the critical comments you have received.
If you are a professional, you are capable of handling these kind of critics, but i guess you are not.
Succes and goodbye now!

Laatst bewerkt:
Back
Naar boven