MuscleMeat

New to bodybuilding, question about gaining muscle.

Bezoekers in dit topic

alex115

Novice
Lid geworden
6 jul 2014
Waardering
I am new to bodybuilding. Am working out 5 times a week, my schedules is from arnold and jay. Have been working out for 5 months now, i dont gain weight. I increase a bit of muscle but not much, i do increase a bit in strength since then. I eat a whole lot a day, eggs, brown rice, chicken, red meats, kwark, milk etc. Etc. And use like bulk whey, amino acids and creatine. Switch schedules enough and change the reps from time to time. I am 23 years old weight 85 kilo and am 1.83m. i want to be atleast 100 kilo. Any advice so i can grow quicker ? Without any grow hormones. I dont know any bodybuilder so i try here. The drive to want to be great is there, but not the grow.. thanks in advance.

Maybe you could post your foodschedule en training routine full out so we can give feedback, from what I am reading it is most likely tha you are not eating enough or/and are overtraining but I can't say that for sure.

Alright :) i usualy eat estimated in a day. 3 eggs, 150g brown rice, 200g chicken, 200g red meat, 150g sweet potatoes, diverent kind of vegs 100g, 300g kwark, 1.5 l milk, 2 protein shakes combined 100g carbs 50g protein, 1 proteinbar 25g protein 40g carbs, And 2 pieces of fruit including banana, Plus the creatine and liquid amino.

My schedule usualy is
day 1, 2 chest 2back and 3 shoulders
day 2, 2 biceps 2 triceps 2 lower arms and neck
day 3, 3 upper legs 2 calfs and 2 times lower back.
Day 4 rest and then start over again.

Other one is.
Day 1, 5 chest 2 calf
Day 2, 4 triceps 3 biceps
Day 3, rest
Day 4, 5 back and 2 lower back
Day 5, 5 shoulders 2 neck
Day 6, 5 legs 2 lower arms
Day 7 rest and start over again.

It all usualy is 4 sets of 10 but sometimes change in 3 sets of 15 or 12. Depending how i feel. Think this pretty much covers it all. Maybe forgot 1 or 2 things.

Laatst bewerkt:
Back
Naar boven