Waardering
Lengte
1m72
Massa
60kg
ok here's the deal,i'm 26 and 171cm height
60kg weight

i'm slim and cant gain weight no matter how much i eat
i'm planing to sub to a gym an i wanna see if i can gain that weight by supplements + power training +eating as much as my stomach allowes me to

so here's my question:
what kinda supplements ill be needing in "specifics" and when i should use them?(before/during or after training)
prices doesn't matter,i just want my body go BOOM,i'm tired of being slim
i don't care if its fat or muscle,since i'm gonna go for power training's i shouldn't be consuming too much cal
but hopefully ill gain some muscle too
and i really don't care if its healthy (as long as its not steroids)

tnx in advance

It seems like you don't know what you want. So pick a goal.

In general:
To gain muscle you should eat 500 calories more than your body needs. So you have to calculate how much calories your body needs every day. http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
Eat 2-2,5 g/kg bodyweight, 1g/kg fat and fill up the rest of your calories with carbs.

You also need a good training program adjusted to your goal.

Most supplements aren't necessary, like multivitamins. The ones that are proven are fish oil (this will help with joint pain), creatine (will help with the last reps of sets, will cause you to retain some water though) and whey protein (if you don't eat enough protein with real food).

You can also use a preworkout for energy, but some people don't react well to them (I've tried 2 brands and had an rather intense boost but crashed afterwards).

When I was 26 I could also eat whatever I wanted, enjoy it while it lasts cause it WILL come to an end...!

"t 2-2,5 g/kg bodyweight" The previous poster means: Eat 2-2,5 g of protein per kg of bodyweight.

you only need to eat more and eat smarter. You might think you're eating a lot but you probably aren't.

ok here's the deal,i'm 26 and 171cm height
60kg weight

i'm slim and cant gain weight no matter how much i eat
i'm planing to sub to a gym an i wanna see if i can gain that weight by supplements + power training +eating as much as my stomach allowes me to

so here's my question:
what kinda supplements ill be needing in "specifics" and when i should use them?(before/during or after training)
prices doesn't matter,i just want my body go BOOM,i'm tired of being slim
i don't care if its fat or muscle,since i'm gonna go for power training's i shouldn't be consuming too much cal
but hopefully ill gain some muscle too
and i really don't care if its healthy (as long as its not steroids)

tnx in advance
track your calories, most people who are skinny have a hard time eating 2500 calories. A friend of mine who has a skinny body type tried to diet with 3000calories he quitted after 4 days because it was to much ahha(he has the same problem as you "no matter how much i eat i never gain weight" but in reality you and he just eat to less even though it seems much for you). But with tracking calories comes great results!

Back
Naar boven