Waardering
Lengte
1m63
Massa
70kg
Vetpercentage
22%
Hola people!

As the subject line says, I am very new to gymning!

To give you an introduction, F/30 and blessed with good metabolism rate, so never had to bother about gyming. But last year crazy work life took a toll and I feel the NEED to hit the gym and have a more active physical life! So here two queries:

I am in Rotterdam, but will be here for only a month, so I do not want to pay the registration fee, will that be possible in some gym?

What would you suggest be the best gym to consider in Rotterdam, given that I am a beginner! Would love something close to Centrum/blaak!

Thanks peeps! :)

Just walk into a gym thats next to your place, explain your situation and ask. Im sure u can find something in your area.
I would also look at your nutrition in the first place, hitting the weights is a very good addition, but its the combination of both that will give u better results.
Most gyms nowadays dont ask for reg. fee and of they DO, than u just say that u will go to a gym nextdoor, coz THERE they dont ask for a reg. fee.....im sure (in most cases) they will change their mind.
I would like to help you further with actual gym names in your area, but im not from Rotterdam :)

Good luck

I can recommend MyGym at the Hoogstraat. I think if you explain your situation, they'd let you just train there for a month and just pay the monthly fee, no registration. It's not too big, but it's got (almost) everything you need and the owner is really friendly.

I can recommend MyGym at the Hoogstraat. I think if you explain your situation, they'd let you just train there for a month and just pay the monthly fee, no registration. It's not too big, but it's got (almost) everything you need and the owner is really friendly.

I've been there last 2009, that was a nice gym for me. Unfortunately, we had to move so I transferred to another gym next to our new house.

good for you bro! gymming is the life to go. Hope you find a registration free gym if that's your case. Goodluck. pokies online

Laatst bewerkt:
Best of luck and welcome.

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:
Back
Naar boven