Fitness Seller

Nog iemand die een schijthekel heeft aan quotes genre kushandwizdom? (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Ik niet. Zie al een geniale quote op de 2de pagina van Audrey Hepburn, nl:

“The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.”

---------- Post toegevoegd Sat 29 Dec 2012 om 17:30 ----------

Ben afgehaakt na de eerste vier pagina's, blijkbaar veel quotes van Audrey Hepburn.

:roflol::roflol:

Bullshit ! Een vrouw hoort zaadvragende ogen te hebben.

---------- Post toegevoegd Sat 29 Dec 2012 om 16:21 ----------

Sterkte vriend, er is nu geen weg meer terug

I dont know how much longer i can take this crap

Was even snel scrollen, heb ze gelukkig niet allemaal gelezen. :o

Dit is pas een quote:

Take a big step back and literally **** your own face!

Hamburgers; the cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.

Monster generatie.

Laatst bewerkt:
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic.

Weet je eigenlijk wel wat je allemaal niet weet ? Dat weet je niet he ?

Geloof me, als je daarover nadenkt helpt dat je verder dan die wijve shit op die site.

Geen schijthekel aan want ik word er amper mee geconfronteerd. Wijven die zo'n onzin posten op facebook zet ik op negeren.

Ik kwam deze tumblr tegen van een 45-jarige vrouw.
http://chickentuna.tumblr.com/
juist jammer van de plastieken boobs en het overdreven laag vetpercentage.

Geen schijthekel aan want ik word er amper mee geconfronteerd. Wijven die zo'n onzin posten op facebook zet ik op negeren.

tumblr_m8ckpuLMgI1r3k73wo1_1280.jpg

I can imagine myself walking in the sunset, holding hands and smiling. Hearing the crash of the waves as a gentle breeze flows through my body and hair. Walking miles and miles, while the moon rises high into the sky. The whole world is asleep, but I am the only one living a dream. The graceful peace, settling into my heart. For once I actually feel alive. This is what it should feel like. This is how you're supposed to live. A longing sense of comfort. And as we lay on the sand staring into the night sky, the stars become brighter and multiply. Soon enough, the dark sky is brightened by each star's shine. We close our eyes, hand in hand and lie in a moment of silence when all we can hear in the background is the calm waves alining upon the shore and the light night breeze. We make a wish and lie together in a few more moments, appreciating eachother for everything we are. We then both open our eyes to the diamond-like sky, staring for a brief moment as we then both turn to eachother, lying on our sides. I am looking into your eyes and you are looking into mine. I look at every inch of your body, then interlocking my eyes into yours once again. I inhale as you take a deep breath. I then begin to speak in a soft whisper. I tell you this is everything. You are all I've wanted. You were in all my dreams. You love me the way I wanted. You care for me like no one else has. I appreciate everything you've ever done for me, everything you've spent on me, everything you've said to me and everything you've felt for me. You are the only one I want. I am in love with you. Please keep me forever. Locked away in the eternity of time. You are different. You give me ideas. Thoughts, feelings, unlived visions of places I've never been or never knew existed, walking beside you in every one. It may be simple to state how I feel about you and say I love you a thousand times, but it is all too complex to fully give you the understanding of the meaning of the immense amount of love and appreciation I have for you. I tell you you're the one. You're everything anyone could ever ask for. I am thankful to have you in my life. I love you. I then pause and look into your eyes. You don't say anything. You can see the moon reflecting onto the calm ocean. A warm chilling feeling flows throughout my body as I watch you begin to slowly close your eyes and bring your body closer to me. Your face inching towards mine. As I close my eyes, I take one deep breath, tasting the chilled ocean air. I slowly bring myself closer to you, as you put your arms around me. I can feel your body heat and your soft hands touching my body. Our lips then touch. We kiss. Passionate, gentle, everlasting. This one kiss expresses all my thoughts, feelings, emotions and every little detail of every little existing idea, dream, form of all the words and feelings that I've developed for you. That moment, it was all unveiled. We lied there for minutes, sharing this dream we both created together. As we slowly move our faces away, I lay my head upon your shoulder and your arms around my body. The night had never seemed so bright and beautiful up until this day. It's like the world turned and everything completely changed. Everything was clear and I can actually breathe and feel each beat of my heart pound against my chest, as the blood slowly flows through my body. I can feel, hear, touch, taste, see, smell and understand everything, in what now feels like what is heaven. Lifelessly floating on a cloud, feeling fully alive. The feeling of being so unrealistically content and that a perfect life and person can exist is far beyond anything I could have ever perceived. You are my savior and meaning for existance. I thank you for everything you will do and being there, always. We lie, staring into the sky feeling the air get colder as the night becomes later. It doesn't bother me though. My body is filled with a warming sense of completion. Everything I'd dreamed of having is fulfilled, finally. I close my eyes and daydream once again of having and sharing this same exact moment with you. Soon enough the stars slowly fade away as the sky becomes lighter and the light of the sun pierces through the sky, slowly rising as time repeats itself once again. But this time is new. The feeling of being reborn into a life that you feel you've lived every single day. It feels so right. Life is beautiful with you. I appreciate things much more thoroughly. I love you. I always will.

ik krijg de green apple splatters van alles dat greg plitt zegt
:trollface:
wat een uberdouche, hij is de kushandwizdom van BB'ing

Blijkbaar hebben de maya's toch nog gelijk, deze zeik gaat de wereld naar de klote gaan

één of andere mooi boy poste dit op facebook, hij heeft al 28000 likes ervoor... hier ga je toch van kotsen
I am a 15 year old boy and I don't give a shit what you think, yet I understand what it's like to be a girl. I understand that girls go through so much shit that boys couldn't even imagine. I hate when boys say its harder to be a boy because that is dead ****ing wrong. Girls have so much more shit to worry about and go from the day that they are born until the day that they die and they are so under appreciated. I don't understand why some guys treat girls with so much disrespect when women are the main reason they are alive at this very moment. A female is probably the reason he has food to eat, a mum takes him to the doctors when he is ill, comforts when he is sad and much more. So in that case why do boys lie to girls, why do boy abuse girls, why do boys manipulate girls, why do boys use girls. I don't ****ing know. But I do know if a girl bleeds out of her vagina once a month and will one day carry my child or children in her stomach for a period of 9 months then she deserves to be treated like a ****ing queen!

één of andere mooi boy poste dit op facebook, hij heeft al 28000 likes ervoor... hier ga je toch van kotsen

Als zo'n domme k*t zich laat gebruiken verdient ze het om gebruikt te worden. Kom op zeg, sommige mensen leren niet van hun fouten, en dan alsnog de schuld bij anderen leggen.

---------- Post toegevoegd Sun 30 Dec 2012 om 12:41 ----------

Ik kwam deze tumblr tegen van een 45-jarige vrouw.
http://chickentuna.tumblr.com/
juist jammer van de plastieken boobs en het overdreven laag vetpercentage.

Lekker wel ja.

Back
Naar boven