Waardering
Lengte
1m75
Massa
84kg
Vetpercentage
17%
Hello all,

In advance thank you to everyone who can help me. I am traveling to Utrecht on business later this month and would not like to miss any training. Are there any clubs in/around Utrecht? If not are there any facilities where you can do Olympic style lifts (sports training, cross fit, i.e.).

Thanks!

I don't think so, and i've lived here all my live..

Olympic lifting: no

A gym where you can lift heavy: yes

Hello all,

In advance thank you to everyone who can help me. I am traveling to Utrecht on business later this month and would not like to miss any training. Are there any clubs in/around Utrecht? If not are there any facilities where you can do Olympic style lifts (sports training, cross fit, i.e.).

Thanks!

No weightlifting gyms in Utrecht. There's a weightlifting gym in Amsterdam, Science Park, maybe half an hour driving (or 45 mins with train and bus). That's the closest place. If you want to know more places in the area just ask!

A gym with bumper plates for Olympic lifting is a total rarity and is mostly reserved to clubs that practice Olympic lifting, which are called 'KSV' (krachtsportvereninging) or 'strength sport club' .. some of these have gone commercial or merged with powerlifters.
KSV Spartaan in Leiden has gone commercial and KSV Atlas in Nijmegen is also heavy in Powerlifting.
To my knowledge there's none located in Utrecht itself, but in the outskirts there is a buch of strongmen training near Utrecht (some do Olympic lifts).

Maybe try this link: [Link niet meer beschikbaar]

FIGHT & POWER ACADEMY OLYMPISCH GEWICHTHEFFEN
M. HORMES
ALBERT BUININGGAARDE 3
3831 JM LEUSDEN
PERSONAL--TRAINER@HOTMAIL.COM
WWW.FIGHT-POWERACADEMY.NL

Or for North-Holland: [Link niet meer beschikbaar]

SPORT ACCESS OLYMPISCH GEWICHTHEFFEN
CONTACTPERSOON: DHR. M. NAVEST
POSTBUS 58333
1040 HH AMSTERDAM
INFO@SPORTACCESS.NL
WWW.SPORTACCESS.NL

SPORTQUEST OLYMPISCH GEWICHTHEFFEN
SECRETARIAAT: DHR. T.B.M. BRUIJNEN
BEZOEKADRES: JAN REBELSTRAAT 38
1069 CC AMSTERDAM
OFFICE@SPORTQUEST.NL
WWW.SPORTQUEST.NL

Also like chigishev writes, there's an opportunity in Amsterdam for Olympic lifting.

Back
Naar boven