1 mei 2015
Waardering
Lengte
1m77
Massa
87kg
Vetpercentage
18%
hey guys, I'm new on this thread and new in using anabolics.

had a source for gears but it became unavailable and I'm about to finish my cycle and need some more stuff. I have found some sites here in the Netherlands that they sell anabolics, where u need to send cash money via mail but I don't know if they are to trust. Did anyone used those, shall I try them on...?! or any advice on how to find a reliable source around Amsterdam?! please private message me for that...

thanks for your answers

Please do not fall for those websites. It is all fake. Anabolics trough internet isnt the best solution either, I assume..

thank for your reply, although I will have to give it a try, will buy something cheap just to try it out. I have no other choice since I need to gear and can't find any other source. I remember I bought years ago on internet from a foreign site successfully...

just talk to the biggest moffo in your gym

hey guys, I'm new on this thread and new in using anabolics.

had a source for gears but it became unavailable and I'm about to finish my cycle and need some more stuff. I have found some sites here in the Netherlands that they sell anabolics, where u need to send cash money via mail but I don't know if they are to trust. Did anyone used those, shall I try them on...?! or any advice on how to find a reliable source around Amsterdam?! please private message me for that...

thanks for your answers

I have a friend who bought anabolics on a dutch website, he paid with BitCoins and received his gear. There are alot of sites that you cant trust tho.

just talk to the biggest moffo in your gym

trust me I would if they were, but in the gym I go in my neighborhood are mostly skinny or fat corporation dudes and many girls who mostly use only the cardio level. for me is fine since almost always I have the weights level only for myself... I've seen only like 2 guys who I think they use AAS but both are way too asocial to even respond to a simple "hello"...

---------- Toegevoegd om 17:03 ---------- De post hierboven werd geplaatst om 16:55 ----------

I have a friend who bought anabolics on a dutch website, he paid with BitCoins and received his gear. There are alot of sites that you cant trust tho.

i don't know if it's allowed on this forum to ask u this but please can you tell me what site that is?! maybe in a private message...thank you! the ones I found are all asking for cash in a envelope send by post, sounds a bit of a scam to me...

there are a lot of places man, i am not really sure if is possible to post, anyway we can pm each other.

And is it safe to order roids through Internet in Netherlands?

Back
Naar boven