Selecteer hier of je gepersonaliseerde (Opt-in) of niet-gepersonaliseerde (Opt-out) advertenties wilt zien.

Opt-in   Opt-out

Meer info

please advice

Discussie in 'International / English forums' gestart door IonWolf, 1 mei 2015.

You can login by changing the language and use the word 'English' on the spam question (same for google and facebook login)

Bezoekers aanwezig in Topic (Leden: 0, Gasten: 1)

1. IonWolf

IonWolf Novice Topic Starter

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    87kg
    Vetpercentage:
    18%
    hey guys, I'm new on this thread and new in using anabolics.

had a source for gears but it became unavailable and I'm about to finish my cycle and need some more stuff. I have found some sites here in the Netherlands that they sell anabolics, where u need to send cash money via mail but I don't know if they are to trust. Did anyone used those, shall I try them on...?! or any advice on how to find a reliable source around Amsterdam?! please private message me for that...

thanks for your answers

2. Gravian

Gravian Novice

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m83
    Massa:
    81kg
    Vetpercentage:
    12%
    Please do not fall for those websites. It is all fake. Anabolics trough internet isnt the best solution either, I assume..

3. IonWolf

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    87kg
    Vetpercentage:
    18%
    thank for your reply, although I will have to give it a try, will buy something cheap just to try it out. I have no other choice since I need to gear and can't find any other source. I remember I bought years ago on internet from a foreign site successfully...

herkuul vindt dit leuk.
  4. herkuul

herkuul Monstrous Giant

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m80
    Massa:
    95kg
    Vetpercentage:
    13%
    just talk to the biggest moffo in your gym

5. Nielsj2k

Nielsj2k Competitive Bodybuilder

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m71
    Massa:
    75kg
    I have a friend who bought anabolics on a dutch website, he paid with BitCoins and received his gear. There are alot of sites that you cant trust tho.

6. IonWolf

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m77
    Massa:
    87kg
    Vetpercentage:
    18%
    trust me I would if they were, but in the gym I go in my neighborhood are mostly skinny or fat corporation dudes and many girls who mostly use only the cardio level. for me is fine since almost always I have the weights level only for myself... I've seen only like 2 guys who I think they use AAS but both are way too asocial to even respond to a simple "hello"...

---------- Toegevoegd om 17:03 ---------- De post hierboven werd geplaatst om 16:55 ----------

i don't know if it's allowed on this forum to ask u this but please can you tell me what site that is?! maybe in a private message...thank you! the ones I found are all asking for cash in a envelope send by post, sounds a bit of a scam to me...

7. Giru

Giru Novice

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Lengte:
    1m82
    Massa:
    80kg
    Vetpercentage:
    15%
    there are a lot of places man, i am not really sure if is possible to post, anyway we can pm each other.

8. BioPharma

BioPharma Novice

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    you got mail

9. yellBo

yellBo Novice

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geslacht:
    Man
    And is it safe to order roids through Internet in Netherlands?

Deel Deze Pagina

1. Deze website gebruikt cookies om inhoud te personaliseren, uw ervaring aan te passen en om u ingelogd te houden als u zich registreert.
    Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies.
    Ontzet Notitie