AndroidHealthClinic

Poëzie, Brieven & Citaten

Bezoekers in dit topic

1512496_712329768779996_1227539288_n.jpg

HDLR.jpg

"Mes amis, si j'avance, suivez-moi! Si je recule, tuez-moi! Si je meurs, vengez-moi!" —Henri de la Rochejaquelein (1772–1794)

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!"
28 January 1794. On a reconnaissance mission he had spotted two Republican soldiers who pretended to surrender to him, but then shot him in the forehead.
Hoe eervol. :emo:

"If being a nihilist is carrying, to the unbearable limit of hegemonic systems, this radical trait of derision and of violence, this challenge that the system is summoned to answer through its own death, then I am a terrorist and nihilist in theory as the others are with their weapons. Theoretical violence, not truth, is the only resource left us."
Jean Baudrillard (Simulacra and Simulation)

Heerlijke scene.

"I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country - Victory or Death." —William Barret Travis

The Alamo.jpg

The Fall of the Alamo (1903) by Robert Jenkins Onderdonk, depicts Davy Crockett wielding his rifle as a club against Mexican troops who have breached the walls of the mission.

Those were some tough Texans.

"If being a nihilist is carrying, to the unbearable limit of hegemonic systems, this radical trait of derision and of violence, this challenge that the system is summoned to answer through its own death, then I am a terrorist and nihilist in theory as the others are with their weapons. Theoretical violence, not truth, is the only resource left us."

:lol:

33342805.jpg

Laatst bewerkt:
Ik voel me altijd een beetje vies als ik Nietzsche in het engels citeer.

"slow is smooth, smooth is fast"

Vind ik ook een mooie.

"There are no black belt techniques, there are only basic techniques done at a black belt level."

Back
Naar boven