Bezoekers in dit topic

3XL

Senior Moderator
Super Mod
20 jaar lid
Lid geworden
7 okt 2002
Waardering
Iemand hier ervaring met polylactate ? ?

Alpha L-Polylactate – dit vermindert de ophoping van melkzuur. Melkzuur is verantwoordelijke voor het brandende gevoel in de spieren, voor krampen en voor verlies van prestatievermogen. Je zult niet alleen minder krampen hebben, beter presteren maar je zult ook minder last van spierpijn hebben! Daarnaast vult Alpha L-polylactate glycogeen (opgeslagen suikers in onder andere spiercellen) 6 x effectiver aan dan glucose.

hmm...is dit niet een "not done" voor in de cut? (zomaar een vraagje)

Geen ervaring mee. Jij wel 3XL?

WHAT IS POLYLACTATE AND WHAT DOES IT DO?, by George Brooks, Ph.D., Professor of Exercise Physiology.

POLYLACTATE is a mixture of organic (mainly) and inorganic salts of lactic acid. Thus, POLYLACTATE is not an acid, but it is a rapidly used fuel the use of which helps to supply energy, maintain blood sugar (glucose), and neutralize naturally produced acids in the body, including lactic acid. The use of POLYLACTATE to supply energy rapidly in exercise, to bolster blood sugar, and to neutralize (buffer) body acids during exercise is explained in the following way.

Often in nature, success in any system depends on balance. For instance, for crop growth there needs to be a balance of nutrient soil, sunlight and water with excesses, or insufficient amounts of one component producing a poor result. So it is that balance in human physiology determines success of many metabolic processes. One critically important process has to do with the balance of formation and removal (utilization) of lactic acid in muscle during vigorous activity.

Recent research indicates that when muscles use blood sugar or stored carbohydrate (glycogen), much of these carbohydrates are converted to lactic acid. Lactic acid is a very strong organic acid. In physiological systems, almost all the lactic acid formed dissociates to the extremely useful lactate component (that represents 98.9%), and a hydrogen ion, or proton that represents 1.1%. Usually in the body the production and removal of lactic acid are in balance so that despite rapid production, little accumulates. In the past scientists thought that during exercise lactate was a dead-end metabolite which was produced because of insufficient oxygen and caused fatigue. In contrast, we now know that lactic acid is produced all the time in many cells and tissues, and in muscle, even at rest when there is plenty of oxygen. Only when the production outstrips removal does the acid part of the molecule linger to cause burning, fatigue and sensations that make athletes want to quit activity.

Why the body chooses to make lactic acid rapidly, and why the body uses this metabolic intermediate as the most important blood borne carbohydrate during exercise is an extremely complex, and revolutionary concept. However, for our present purposes we need only realize that the body needs and uses lactate, but the body suffers if hydrogen ions accumulate and causes lactic acidosis. In the form of POLYLACTATE, we then restore the balance of salt and acid by providing lactate molecules, but without the 1.1% acid component.

Muscle can use carbohydrates faster than lipids, more energy is available for a given oxygen supply, and muscles contract more forcefully if carbohydrates are used as fuels. Moreover, by releasing lactate during exercise, some muscle can fuel other muscles, including the heart which consume and utilize lactate and protons from the blood. Additionally, in the process of producing sugar for the body during exercise, the major material taken from the blood by the liver is lactate. In fact, the liver consumes two lactates and two acid protons to make one sugar molecule.

With this new knowledge in hand, it then becomes obvious what to supply the athlete during prolonged hard exercise and recovery; give the body what it uses most rapidly, and give it something which will help remove acid protons formed during exercise. Give the body a designer molecule, the lactate without the acid proton, give the body POLYLACTATE.

[Link niet meer beschikbaar]
hier heb je een sup.
kost rond de 30.

@BOS en BBnoel

Ben bekend met artikele en sit, beiden voor CYTOMAX. Ben op zoek naar onderzoek ed, daar is niet veel van te vinden. Ik ben tot nu toe 2 onderzoeken tegen gekomen wwarvan 1 pos en 1 neg :(

Yo BOS,
vertaal je dat stukje eff? ik ken geen engels lezen

Pubmed heb je uiteraard al geprobeerd neem ik aan?

Op bodybuilding.com lezen we:
"The reason I like it is because of the alpha L-Polylactate which buffers lactic acid production in the body. I always feel less sore when I take it, especially in the legs after a leg workout. Cytomax's patented alpha-l-polylactate is an advanced carbohydrate molecule (lactate with the acid removed) which has proven in university studies to buffer lactic acid production in your muscles and provide a steady burning source of carbohydrate energy. Instead of feeling that painful burning sensation in your muscles when you reach high intensity, Cytomax's Alpha-l-polylactate accelerates the process of converting lactic acid back into glucose to be used as energy. This means you can push yourself harder in workouts without being limited by burning muscles and without suffering the muscle damage that lactic acid accumulation causes."

Een negatieve product review op 1fast400:
"Gulp-N-Go Review - Okay, first I will say that Cytomax makes great products and I really like a lot of their products and use them frequently. I'm a strong athlete and I even did the old school thing and drank protein drinks with raw eggs when it was the thing to do. I can handle bad taste especially when the product works. I purchased a box of this stuff and it is the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted! It tastes bad, it is thick and hard to swallow and I swear your body will not want it to go down your throat! I finally tried to add it to water so I could swallow it quickly and it just sank to the bottom of the glass and would not mix. I finally drank the stuff and then...NOTHING! No buzz, no energy, nothing but a bad taste left over! They need to try again with this product because I felt it was a waste of my money. I would recommend EAS Kickstart! This stuff is AMAZING! I had a super energy boost that lasted for hours and I had an INCREDIBLE workout!"

Op stupid-boy.com:
"I've been a cyclist for about 8 years now, and in the past few years I've been really trying to find some good suppliments for during and after rides/workouts. (I lift weights at the gym too) For a drink DURING a ride I use CytoMax, Slow-burning carbohydrates increase stamina, electrolytes prevent cramping. Proprietary Alpha-L-Polylactate minimizes lactic acid for less muscle soreness—both during and after your ride. This stuff also reduces your PERCEIVED work, basically making you feel like you aren't doing as much. It's great!"

Op cyclebanter.com:

"Cytomax works the best for me... Cytomax uses alpha L-Polylactate which they
claim buffers the lactate acid in you muscles. From what I know about this
is that once the lactate builds up in the muscle to a certain point your
muscles start slowing down... By buffering the lactic acid not only does it
allow you to push harder before feeling the burn but also feel better while
providing that 6 - 8 percent carbo mix that your body can utilize best
during hard exercise and electrolytes ... http://www.cytosport.com/. How
much of this is hype and what is true I don't know. What I do know that for
me it works or there is a placebo effect (which also works for me)..."

Meer gebruikers ervaringen (zonder verkooppraatjes) heb ik zo snel niet kunnen vinden.

Laatst bewerkt:
3XL zei:
@BOS en BBnoel

Ben bekend met artikele en sit, beiden voor CYTOMAX. Ben op zoek naar onderzoek ed, daar is niet veel van te vinden. Ik ben tot nu toe 2 onderzoeken tegen gekomen wwarvan 1 pos en 1 neg :(
dan zit er niets anders op dan het zlef te ervaren, als je geld over hebt ofzo.

Back
Naar boven