Fitness Seller

Verenigde Staten (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Steve Bannon Out At Breitbart | HuffPost

In a statement Tuesday, Breitbart CEO Larry Solov commemorated Bannon’s role in establishing the site.

“Steve is a valued part of our legacy, and we will always be grateful for his contributions, and what he has helped us to accomplish,” he said.

Rumors of Bannon’s ouster from the conservative news outlet began Thursday, when The Wall Street Journal reported that the owners of the publication were debating Bannon’s future.

NY Times:
Criticism of Mr. Obama’s stance on press freedom, government transparency and secrecy is hotly disputed by the White House, but many journalism groups say the record is clear. Over the past eight years, the administration has prosecuted nine cases involving whistle-blowers and leakers, compared with only three by all previous administrations combined. It has repeatedly used the Espionage Act, a relic of World War I-era red-baiting, not to prosecute spies but to go after government officials who talked to journalists.

Under Mr. Obama, the Justice Department and the F.B.I. have spied on reporters by monitoring their phone records, labeled one journalist an unindicted co-conspirator in a criminal case for simply doing reporting and issued subpoenas to other reporters to try to force them to reveal their sources and testify in criminal cases.

I experienced this pressure firsthand when the administration tried to compel me to testify to reveal my confidential sources in a criminal leak investigation. The Justice Department finally relented — even though it had already won a seven-year court battle that went all the way to the Supreme Court to force me to testify — most likely because they feared the negative publicity that would come from sending a New York Times reporter to jail.

In a scathing 2013 report for the Committee to Protect Journalists, Leonard Downie, a former executive editor of The Washington Post who now teaches at Arizona State University, said the war on leaks and other efforts to control information was “the most aggressive I’ve seen since the Nixon administration, when I was one of the editors involved in The Washington Post’s investigation of Watergate.”

Opinion | If Donald Trump Targets Journalists, Thank Obama

Employees at Google who express “conservative viewpoints in politically-charged debates” may find themselves blacklisted by managers at the company, alleges an explosive new lawsuit. And by blacklisted, that means their names may appear on actual lists, the suit contends. Google employees who identify as conservative say they have complained to HR and senior management about the blacklists. These allegations are part of a lawsuit filed on behalf of fired Google engineer James Damore that seeks to represent white males and conservatives who feel like they’ve been the target of discrimination.

Bedankt voor de update.

Waarderingen: mat
Dat denk ik altijd over Robert als ik z'n acteerprestaties na Cape Fear zie. :thinking:

De Niro heeft trouwens motieven die niet in het artikel staan. Het Trump imperium is directe concurrentie van hem en z'n zoon Raphael.

Cape Fear zie. :thinking:
Acteerde hij nog goed in ook.

eaMGkUVl.jpg

Laatst bewerkt:
4.14 :cool:
5.24 :thumbup: Peace through strength.
8.46 :)
13.06 ;)

Ik moet zeggen dat hij steeds presidentiëler overkomt.

Laatst bewerkt:
Vind het altijd een grappig zicht wanneer hij z'n armen kruist.

8GaDGKD.jpg

GWEJ1Rd.jpg

Sessions announces Hezbollah financing, narcoterror team after bombshell report
The Department of Justice announced Thursday that it is creating a task force to take a fresh look at drug-trafficking and money-laundering operations linked to Hezbollah after an investigative report last month claimed that the Obama administration turned a blind eye to such activities to preserve the Iran nuclear deal.

The task force, dubbed the Hezbollah Financing and Narcoterrorism Team (HFNT), will begin its work by reviewing investigations stemming from Project Cassandra, a campaign led by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) targeting the Lebanese terror group’s actions.

According to a Politico report published last month, officials with the Obama Justice and Treasury Departments repeatedly delayed or rejected requests by Project Cassandra leaders to pursue significant investigations, prosecutors or sanctions.

VuApwPum.jpg

Back
Naar boven