Pleurklaat

Colossal Veteran
Lid geworden
9 dec 2013
Waardering
Lengte
1m78
IN !

Ik volg de link niet zelf, dus ben benieuwd naar meer posts/vragen ;)

Hij praat over zijn slechte patella en knieën algemeen, maar wat doet hij hiermee?
Mss dat jullie dit weten want heb zelf een slechte knie en wil deze niet compleet kapothelpen en nooit meer te kunnen squatten :/ .

best tip is eat till you feel full then eat a chocolate bar ontop every time

ook denk hij 500kg te kunnen deadliften binnen 2 jaar:eek:

I've heard rumours of a 300kg raw bench in training. Is this true?
yes this is true :)

If you had to pick one record that you most wanted to break, what would it be? For example, Big Z's 500 lbs log press or Benni's 1016 deadlift.
well since iv kinda already done bennis deadlift record but dropped the fucking thing it would have to be that. im a lot stronger since then and its going to be a massive battle between me and benni to hit 500kg / 1100lbs first. it will happen!

Hi Eddie,
Some questions for you:
Do you bulk and cut or just forever bulk?
You are essentially the equivalent of a BOSS FIGHT in a computer game. If i ever need to defeat you to get to the princess, what's your weak spot?
How much protein do you aim for each day?
Would you welcome the introduction of arm wrestling in world strongest man?
No 5th question - good luck mate, can't wait to see you win!
perma-bulk
kick me in the balls
3-400g protein
arm wrestling is to technical and dangerous for 400lbs men to be wrestling

How are you going to approach the log lifting championship? Aim to beat oberst then go 500lbs?
iv hit 215kg log in training without any equipment so im hoping to be nudging big z on the log press pretty soon its a hard one but I do like the slater log and find it easier than any other log because its so balanced.

Do you have any interest in ever competing in Powerlifting?
maybe when iv won wsm until then no interest whatsoever

When did you start to think you could be strong as fuck?
What achievement are most proud of now that you are strong as fuck?
i was strong as fuck at age 4-5, training 10 hours a week for swimming at age 5 and by age 13, 20+ hours a week. hit the gym at 16. at 17 tried my first ever max bench and hit 180kg. says it all really, strongest in the gym at 17. winning britains and uks are my proudest achievements

What's your best strapless deadlift? Ever feel like doing Powerlifting in future?
done 420 strapless unhitched etc powerlifting doesn't interest me atm iv got my eyes on one title

Since you have an incredibly good base on your static strength, what has your approach been to improve the moving events like yokes and farmers?
I train yoke and farmers every week now like fuck ever since wsm 2014 and don't intend on being last on em ever again.

Who is the strongest ever/the greatest ever strongman, in your opinion?
BIG Z without a doubt!!!

Do you think that getting leaner would benefit you, especially in the more explosive/dynamic events?
Not trying to call you fat, but I've seen Shahlaei say how he has gotten leaner and it's boosted his athleticism - just wondering your take!
all id think is........what would BIG Z say? hes never been a lean guy but his absolute brute power makes light work of anything he picks up. a 200kg guys can pick up and run with 120kg a 120kg guy is going to struggle his tits of with 120kg in my opinion

Haha 17 en 180bp wtff hope dat ie roids had anders zijn mijn genen wel erg zwak

leg drive????? legs are for squatting. I don't use my legs because iv got bad patellas

Dat feels

Misschien kan dit een algemeen Eddie Hall topic worden? Over zijn gevecht met Thor is er al een topic. (of twee?)

(Sanca Saxon?)

Hij trapt wel in alle pseudowetenschappelijke bullshit die er bestaat, best wel enorm in de strength-wereld, en een beetje het stereotype.
Of hij krijgt er geld voor om het te promoten natuurlijk.

Hij haalt echt alles uit de kast.

Eddie wint.

De haat zit zo diep!

Denk ik ook. Zijn motivatie echt enorm. Betere voorbereiding dan voor WSM.

Back
Naar boven