9 okt 2013
Waardering
Lengte
1m77
Massa
78kg
Vetpercentage
12%
I recently took a course of letro to try and reduce a gyno lump that had developed after a previous cycle. During the first week I felt pretty rough but after that I felt better mentally and emotionally than I have in a very long time. I quite often have mild feelings of anxiety and depression and all this stopped while I was taking letro. Now that I've stopped the letro those mild issues have returned. I went to the doctor last week for a general check up and I'm in great shape apart from my cholesterol being a little on the low side.
If anyone has any ideas as to why letro would have this effect on me I'd like to hear them. I haven't been on a cycle for over a year. And it's not like I don't function just fine now, I just noticed I functioned considerably better mentally while on letro. Any ideas will be much appreciated.

in for replies

High amounts of estrogen go hand in hand with anxiety/depression. However a strong estrogen Blokker like letro kills so much estrogen that this usually also fucks up the estrogen/androgen ratio and thus also leads to psychological issues. I havent heard of someone who felt better on letro than without. I would advise you to request hormonal blood checks, test, free test, SHBG, FSH, LH and estradiol (e2) and see what your doctor has to say about the results combined with your findings so far. And please share results here.

Laatst bewerkt:
keep us updated!

Thanks for your advice. I'm going to follow through on getting a hormonal blood check done. I'll be sure to post my results once I have them. Thanks again for giving my situation some thought!

High amounts of estrogen go hand in hand with anxiety/depression. However a strong estrogen Blokker like letro kills so much estrogen that this usually also fucks up the estrogen/androgen ratio and thus also leads to psychological issues. I havent heard of someone who felt better on letro than without. I would advise you to request hormonal blood checks, test, free test, SHBG, FSH, LH and estradiol (e2) and see what your doctor has to say about the results combined with your findings so far. And please share results here.

How did it go ?

Yeah I'm also curious

sorry check

Back
Naar boven