Fitness Seller

Quotes / Gezegden (2 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Een paar mooie van Muhammad Ali:

-Frazier is so ugly that he should donate his face to the US Bureau of Wild Life.

-I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

-If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize

Mooie quotes :)

volgens mij kloppen ze helemaal niet!

dat zei barack obama toch helemaal niet!

Voetbal hoort gespeeld te worden in een 4-3-3 opstelling. Je kunt niet met twee spitsen spelen, want dan krijg je oneven getallen en kan een elftal nooit functioneren.
-Johan Cruijff

Voetbal is een spel van fouten. Wie de minste fouten maakt wint.
-Johan Cruijff

Een van de problemen van voetbal is dat de enige mensen die weten hoe gespeeld moet worden op de perstribune zitten.
-Robert Lembke

Als je sneller wilt spelen kun je wel harder lopen maar in wezen bepaalt de bal de snelheid van het spel.
-Johan Cruijff

Als wij de bal hebben kunnen hun niet scoren.
-Johan Cruijff

De bal is een essentieel onderdeel van het spel.
-Johan Cruijff

Ik ben er nog steeds van overtuigd dat zoals ik het doe je het moet doen want anders zou ik het niet doen.
-Johan Cruijff

Ik ben overal tegen. Tot ik een besluit neem, dan ben ik ervoor. Lijkt me logisch.
-Johan Cruijff

Ik geloof niet omdat ik dus niet gelovig ben maar ik denk wel dat er iets anders is, maar daardoor geloof ik datgene wat ik dus denk dat er is.
-Johan Cruijff

Ik geloof niet. In Spanje slaan alle 22 spelers een kruisje voordat ze het veld opkomen, als het werkt, zal het dus altijd een gelijkspel worden.
-Johan Cruijff

Je moet schieten, anders kun je niet scoren.
-Johan Cruijff

Toeval is logisch.
-Johan Cruijff

It's not bragging if you can back it up.
-Muhammed Ali

volgens mij kloppen ze helemaal niet!

dat zei barack obama toch helemaal niet!

jawel, maar die man in de foto is obama gewoon niet

waarom verneuk jij mijn troll dikke vette tering anus....

Waarom verneuk jij mijn troll dikke vette tering anus - Tymen

"half werk is ook werk" mijn vader over mij

---------- Post toegevoegd Fri 11 Nov 2011 om 11:20 ----------

"Jimmy, do you know what happened to the last people Germans were pissed off at? Tell him, Kyle" E. Cartmen

Laatst bewerkt:
Als ik zou willen dat je het begreep, had ik het wel beter uitgelegd
J.C.

'' En waarom zouden we u voor deze functie moeten kiezen? ''
- '' Waarom niet? ''

*Wiel klem op auto*
'' Heren! Ik zet hem net neer! ''
- '' Ej, hoor je niet wat die meneer zegt, haal die klem er is af ''

'' Ej, ken ik jou niet ergens van? ''
- '' Nee, maar we kunnen wel met je mee gaan... naar huis? ''

'' Masturbeer je? ''
- '' WAT? ''
'' Wat studeer je? ''

---------- Post toegevoegd Fri 11 Nov 2011 om 18:09 ----------

Gvd, zie nou net dat mijn sig hierin ook al is vernoemd... ken ik 'm weer gaan veranderen

I think you should be an archeologist.
because I have a large bone that needs to be examined
Please respond

I’ve had a crush on you for years

You are a heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty is divine and everlasting

When I gaze into your eyes each second feels like an eternity of the most amazing and beautiful love that the universe has ever seen

Definition of Skeet:
"Skeet" is actually a form of birth control practiced by the African-American tribes of North America near the beginning of the 21st Centruy. Visionaries of the time (such as Lil Jon and Nelly) recognized the inevitable and everpresent danger of overpopulation in their land and decided to take action. They discovered an ancient form of birth control used by their ancestors that involved "pulling out and shooting" (much like skeet shooting) during coïtusual intercourse, as to not impregnate the female, or "biatch". The visionaries spread the word the only way they knew how: rap music. People would listen to the songs of the visionaries during ritual smoking ceremonies and chant "skeet skeet skeet!". Every tribe of their kind in the land listened to rap music and the idea of skeeting quickly gained in popularity. Soon, the entire African-American tribe had done its part to offset the effects of overpopulation through generations of skeeting on the women that they did not wish to impregnate. However, the other tribes of the land (most notabley, the Whites and Mexicans) did not support the "Skeet Movement". They continued to grow in number until the Whites eventually ate the Mexicans. The Whites, however, refused to eat the African-Americans for fear of sickle cell anemia, so they all got on a very large boat and went back to England.
"Excuse me, I didn't catch your name, but would you mind if I skeeted on you? Seeing as how we just met and all, I am not fully convinced that you would make a good mother, so I am electing not to ejaculate inside of you. Let me go get you a towel."

Urban dictionary

Definition of Skeet:
"Skeet" is actually a form of birth control practiced by the African-American tribes of North America near the beginning of the 21st Centruy. Visionaries of the time (such as Lil Jon and Nelly) recognized the inevitable and everpresent danger of overpopulation in their land and decided to take action. They discovered an ancient form of birth control used by their ancestors that involved "pulling out and shooting" (much like skeet shooting) during coïtusual intercourse, as to not impregnate the female, or "biatch". The visionaries spread the word the only way they knew how: rap music. People would listen to the songs of the visionaries during ritual smoking ceremonies and chant "skeet skeet skeet!". Every tribe of their kind in the land listened to rap music and the idea of skeeting quickly gained in popularity. Soon, the entire African-American tribe had done its part to offset the effects of overpopulation through generations of skeeting on the women that they did not wish to impregnate. However, the other tribes of the land (most notabley, the Whites and Mexicans) did not support the "Skeet Movement". They continued to grow in number until the Whites eventually ate the Mexicans. The Whites, however, refused to eat the African-Americans for fear of sickle cell anemia, so they all got on a very large boat and went back to England.
"Excuse me, I didn't catch your name, but would you mind if I skeeted on you? Seeing as how we just met and all, I am not fully convinced that you would make a good mother, so I am electing not to ejaculate inside of you. Let me go get you a towel."

Urban dictionary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKTqHsMqkb0

Ruzie komt altijd van twee kanten :)
Woops :eek: Ik dacht dat ik postte in het topic "de meest mongole uitspraak aller tijde". Excuses :o

"A strong body could never conquer a righteous mind."

Back
Naar boven