Roxie (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Testeronee

Novice
15 jaar lid
Lid geworden
8 feb 2003
Waardering
Roxie, my dear, I justed wanted to thank you for the wonderful evening last night. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day. I'm sitting here replaying the events in my mind again right now. I have to see you again.
I'm still sore, lol. Boy, I'm spent. And those scratches on my back sting almost as much as the welts on my ass. My whole body feels like jello. I've been limping all day too, but that should come as no surprise to you sweet thang.........you and your gigantic cock.
Luv ya!

Laatst bewerkt:
Originally posted by Testeronee
Roxie, my dear, I justed wanted to thank you for the wonderful evening last night. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day. I'm sitting here replaying the events in my mind again right now. I have to see you again.
I'm still sore, lol. And those scratches on my back sting almost as much as the welts on my ass. I've been limping all day too, but that should come as no surprise to you sweet thang.........you and your gigantic cock.
Luv ya!
:kiss: :who:

I'm still sore, lol. Boy, I'm spent. And those scratches on my back sting almost as much as the welts on my ass. My whole body feels like jello. I've been limping all day too, but that should come as no surprise to you sweet thang.........you and your gigantic cock.
Luv ya!

:hair: :barf:

Here we go again... [Abeelding niet meer beschikbaar]
Knock it off...NOW!!!

who the **** is Roxy?

Mhhh how about go spam some other boards.

What is that picture under your name supposed to be?

It's Jerome! He is much stronger than Superman AND batman together!!!

In a cage fight last month he even beats The Hulk!!!!!!

Originally posted by Olimantado
In a cage fight last month he even beats The Hulk!!!!!!
Sorry, perfect past cont. that should be oli, which makes it 'beated' instead of 'beats'. ;)

Back
Naar boven