AndroidHealthClinic

' s Werelds Grootste levende wezens

Bezoekers in dit topic

wat een enge dieren

Most (self)destructive creatures

Was op zoek naar foto's van de grootste neger ter wereld, maar heb nix gevonden... :(

WTF, die Peregrine Falcon vliegt gewoon tot wel 440KM/H ..

"The peregrine is the fastest bird on record reaching horizontal cruising speeds of 65-90 kmh ( 40-55 mph) and not exceeding speeds of 105-110 kmh (65-68 mph). When stooping, the peregrine flies at much greater speeds however, varying from 160-440 kmh (99-273 mph)! "

heb ik in het 5e leerjaar nog een spreekbeurt over gehouden, toen was de recorded snelheid nog maar 120km/u.

Mss iets voor topgear Valk Vs Veron :D

Verwondert me dat nog niemand gustav gepost heeft...

Zou naar verluid de grootste krok in de wereld zijn, men vermoed dat er nog meer leven in gebied waar geen beschaafde mensen komen. Gustav zou naar verluidt meer dan 300 mensen al binnengesmikkeld hebben en 65 jaar oud zijn :)

Check vooral wanneer hij tegen andere krokodillen ligt, en vergelijk zijn grootte tov de gewone, hij is ****ing huge.

En bovendien best slim ook, NGC (edit :1ste gepost filmpje in deze post blijkbaar :))probeert hem te vangen in een aflevering met een grote kooi en een geit als lokmiddel, weet niet meer precies hoe ze ging, maar ze faalden in elk geval :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6u0qYUfUwc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PorrdLeVMTU&feature=fvw

Hier nog filmpje van superkrok die ze in indonesie gevangen hebben, is niet gustav, maar ook huge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXu7fvFfIQQ

Laatst bewerkt:
die mekong catfish wordt echter niet ZO groot...kheb ze zelf nog gevangen in Thailand:D

denk trucage foto:)

---------- Toegevoegd om 13:59 ---------- De post hierboven werd geplaatst om 13:57 ----------

ok...dat neem ik terug...dit is de giant variant :o

pangasius gigas...wel flink eiwit in deze panga-filetjes:D

Laatst bewerkt:
Verwondert me dat nog niemand gustav gepost heeft...

Zou naar verluid de grootste krok in de wereld zijn, men vermoed dat er nog meer leven in gebied waar geen beschaafde mensen komen. Gustav zou naar verluidt meer dan 300 mensen al binnengesmikkeld hebben en 65 jaar oud zijn :)

Het gaat om een Afrikaanse krokodil. Wetende dat de zeekrokodil nog een pak groter kan worden denk ik wel dat er wel 1 exemplaar kan tussenzitten dat groter is dan Gustave...

wat zijn de afmetingen van gustav? Hij ziet er echt groot uit:eek:

wat zijn de afmetingen van gustav? Hij ziet er echt groot uit:eek:

7 meter ofzo. Schijnt dat dat beest ook door Hutu's en Tutsi'srebellen allemaal schotwonden heeft van mitrailleurs.

Laatst bewerkt:
die mekong catfish wordt echter niet ZO groot...kheb ze zelf nog gevangen in Thailand:D

denk trucage foto:)

---------- Toegevoegd om 13:59 ---------- De post hierboven werd geplaatst om 13:57 ----------

ok...dat neem ik terug...dit is de giant variant :o

pangasius gigas...wel flink eiwit in deze panga-filetjes:D
Kheb alles extra goed doorgespit op google om er zeker van te zijn dat de foto's en informatie legitiem is ;P

Kvond deze via google.

Sea Story~

Aye… she be sliver, A fin of fire…. Like a big dragon… A Serpent from the depths of hell it be.

Likely heard commonly during early days of exploring the world’s seas. So the story goes. No story here… look I’m just going to tell a short version, cause it was about 15 minutes elapsed time. In route about to pass the west lighthouse rocks heading back to the dock. And like all the rides back home… I’m always looking for fishy signs. That’s when I saw something…. Two things appeared to be swimming toward the shallows. Was it a diver pulling a float?? Don’t think so, colors were strange, somewhat alien looking shape too.

Closer look was in order. That’s when I saw what it was. OAR FISH! Two oar fish just swimming in the shallows, why? What took place in the next 15 minutes, somewhat explained what was happing. One of the oar fish beached it’s self on a tide pool rock and the other swam behind it. This fish… which lives in the Abyss of most oceans and is rarely seen on the surface, most specimens are found washed up on shore after big storms. They must come to the shallows to see the light of the sun maybe the first time… before they succumb. I did try to move one of the fish back out to deeper water, but to no avail. It was somewhat sad watching an episode like that take place and nothing you can do. Then again maybe that is the ultimate plan! We’re not to do anything and let things take their natural course.

The Photos pretty much describe the events that took place and here they are.... Enjoy~

The mysterious shapes on the surface moving for the shallows of the West Light House point off Isla San Marcos B.S.C. Mexico. I took this photo at 500 meters with a 70mm lenses.

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

On closer inspection... it was clear as to what was swimming. Two Oarfish (hard to scale),but they where both over 20 feet in lenght. Largest ones I've seen to date in my waters. (two other encounters in the past 16 years)​

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]​

As the journey nears it's end.... a gasp of air and a look at the surface world.​

To our total surprise the oarfish began lifting it's self on to the tidepool rock. Like a Chinese Dragon come to life.​

At this point we too were on the same rock with the boat. I made an effort to push the fish back into water, but to no avail.​

Just has to be the strangest fish ever. Check the blue blotches out... they were flashing on and off like the way a Marlin lights up when it's excited and ready to eat. Simply amazing! However sad that such a beautiful animal should have to succumb.​

This photo helps give some scale to the size of the oarfish (smaller of the two) My son Michael and friend Carlos Garces.​

Micheal and the Dragon.... larger of the two taken from the backside of the rock, fish had died durning the same time the other was beaching it's self.​

Aye.... she be a Dragon! (9 meters long. weight?) We too both oarfish back to the dock for photo records and sizing. Here are also two other records of oarfish at Isla San Marcos.​

Oarfish Regalecus glesne September 1th 2007 Isla San Marcos B.C.S. Mexico​

Oarfish Regalecus glesne December 26th 1993 Isla San Marcos B.C.S. Mexico​

Oarfish Regalecus glesne July 21th 1998 Isla San Marcos B.C.S. Mexico​

And that's about it for this yarn~ Till the next time...​

wow wazig beest begrijp ik nou goed dat ze zich zelf dood maken?

Coowl topic!!! Mijn god wat een beesten. :eek:

wow wazig beest begrijp ik nou goed dat ze zich zelf dood maken?
Jup
Waarschijnlijk gaan die beesten aan het einde van hun leven naar het oppervlakte om de zon te zien voor ze doodgaan aangezien ze normaal alleen diep onder water leven.

Best trip.
Rare encounters with divers and accidental catches by trawls have supplied what little is known of oarfish behavior and ecology. Apparently solitary animals, oarfish may frequent significant depths up to 1,000 metres (3,300 ft). In Bermuda, Teddy Tucker, a fisherman and treasure hunter, has reported their surfacing at night when lights were at the surface. It is possible that the light attracted them

Laatst bewerkt:
Back
Naar boven