Waardering
Lengte
1m82
Massa
88kg
Vetpercentage
27%
Hello,

I'd would like to start Sarms like ( RAD-140 or RAD-150, i've read alot of good personnal experiences from peoples from reddit. ). And probably another sarms u guys could advice me to add, taking in care what i'm looking for ( I'll say my objective at the end of that post. )

I know that I will have to ask a blood work before starting my cycle, and 5 semi life after the last intake.

My questions are,

- What should I ask to see in my blood?

- I wanna gain muscle, have my body correctly drawed, and so lost fat, i'm actually at 25% of fat and i'm scopping 10%, combinating RAD-140 is there anything else I could add?

- For how much time should I take it? And what about the dosages? Probably you could give me infos when I got my blood test.

- What is the best advices you could give me to reduces all the possibles risks? I doesn't want to lost my libido or smth like this, I could accept a temporary side effect who make me less or more libido, but not forever.

Also, there is a biography of me.

- Size : 182cm
- Weight : 89kg ( Without fat : 66kg aprox )
- Fat : 27%
- IMC : 26.8
- Muscle : 39%
- Skull : 3.1kg

--
My objective will also be to having a correct IMC, reduce fat to 10-12%, and gain in muscle and draw my whole body. I'm taking in count that I'll have to do alot of cardio, bodybuilding, eat protein everyday, and having a deficit of calories.

:laugh: bro lol let me do what i want it's my own body. And since I started smoking weed at the age of 12, my body growth is already complete

sarcastic season 3 GIF by NETFLIX

fuck my message get translate automatically

Wait a second! When he was typing he lost/gain 2% of bodyfat? How fast was he typing? :headbang:

Wait a second! When he was typing he lost/gain 2% of bodyfat? How fast was he typing? :headbang:
Ho shits :coffeepc: I type the wrong number, i'm actually not 25% but 27%, I have a special balance to see the percentage and others infos

Hij is 18, kijk z'n eerste post van de dag ;)

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Back
Naar boven