Searching for a gym in Enschede

Bezoekers in dit topic

Kraig

Novice
10 jaar lid
Lid geworden
21 aug 2009
Waardering
Hi to all, this is my first post here and I hope it is the correct place to post it.

I am sorry for English but my Dutch are not so good at the moment.

I have been living in enschede the past year since I came to the UT. At the moment I am searching for a gym that has some room available to do some aerobic stuff on my own and not in a group class. That is, a room or some other enough space to do it.

I am interested in this since I want to learn some freestyle jumping rope and do some workouts combining body-weight excersises and jumping rope training, so I need some free space around me and I cannot do that in a room full of machines. And during the winter I do not want to do it outside in the snow, I am not "Rocky going to Russia" yet:)

At the moment I am going to Fit4Free but the aerobics room they have is locked and used only for the oficial aerobic classes. In the sposrts center of the UT's campus they told me I actually have to rent the whole room for me :). I also tried to 2 branches of Health City with no luck.

So I would like to ask if anybody knows of a good Gym/place to do that. I would be gratefull to your responces.

Kosmas

Hi to all, this is my first post here and I hope it is the correct place to post it.

I am sorry for English but my Dutch are not so good at the moment.

I have been living in enschede the past year since I came to the UT. At the moment I am searching for a gym that has some room available to do some aerobic stuff on my own and not in a group class. That is, a room or some other enough space to do it.

I am interested in this since I want to learn some freestyle jumping rope and do some workouts combining body-weight excersises and jumping rope training, so I need some free space around me and I cannot do that in a room full of machines. And during the winter I do not want to do it outside in the snow, I am not "Rocky going to Russia" yet:)

At the moment I am going to Fit4Free but the aerobics room they have is locked and used only for the oficial aerobic classes. In the sposrts center of the UT's campus they told me I actually have to rent the whole room for me :). I also tried to 2 branches of Health City with no luck.

So I would like to ask if anybody knows of a good Gym/place to do that. I would be gratefull to your responces.

Kosmas

Als er op de UT al geen ruimte voor je is, waar dan wel?

fitform enschede-zuid....

me too there!!!;)

fit4free..., dude get outta there!!1oneone

Back
Naar boven