http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd86hWKgJPM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP-ZiVli4BU&feature=related

---------- Post toegevoegd Thu 18 Aug 2011 om 22:29 ----------

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

drobson57hbig.jpg

vond levrone altijd 10x beter niet mijn type bb'er

Erg goed fysiek en geen gut!!

mooie tijd toen in het bb'ing die generatie

Bovenste filmpje vaak als motivatie gebruikt :).

Vindt deze manier van posen ook zeer mooi.

Erg mooi 'compact' en aesthetic pleasing fysiek heeft hij altijd gehad

Blijft 1 van de mooiste physieken imo.

Beste bber ooit tot 1.50m :)

---------- Post toegevoegd Fri 19 Aug 2011 om 10:00 ----------

Vind dit altijd nog leuk om te lezen, King Kamali had dan wel een te grote mond, maar goed, hij bracht wel leven in de sport met zijn grote bek :)

KING KAMALI VS. SHAWN RAY

"Little man, I did the mature thing and stayed out of your business and kept quiet as you kept running your mouth about me and everyone else you are obsessed with in this sport, but, since you feel it necessary to keep up the childish antics and ass clown comments I have no choice but to bitch slap you back down to reality. Let's take a good look at your life:

1. After 15+ years as a competitive professional bodybuilder you established yourself as one of the best of all time and made your mark in the IFBB Hall of Fame, but, you threw all of that out of the window by becoming a disgruntled, angry little man that chats with 16 year old nerds on the internet who have never stepped on a stage and hide behind their computers because they are home town losers that couldn't place in local show even if they lived in a German pharmacy...You have become their hero...Don't you see how sad that is Shawna?

2. You failed miserably as the IFBB Athlete Rep., a position that you begged for about a year ago. You did NOTHING positive for the athletes. The only thing you managed to do was piss off Jim Manion by running your mouth and starting conflict between the IFBB Powers that be and the athletes. For God sake, if it wasn't for Chic, Manion would have knocked your midget ass out on several occasions...And believe me, he can.

3. No one likes you... It's so bad that I almost feel sorry for you. I am friends with many of my peers in the IFBB and not a single one has a nice thing to say about you. As a matter of fact, and I swear to God this is true, the two words that seem to be the most popular synonyms to describe you are: ASSHOLE & GREEDY...Not a good way to be perceived by people Shawna, not good at all.

4. You dated and were intimate with a transvestite who goes by the name of Sasha. I know this to be true because I asked HIM at the Mr. Olympia this year if the rumor was true and oh boy did I get some nasty details... You are disgusting.

5. When you started going bald in the mid-90's you actually spray painted your head to hide the bald spots... Sad! And to top it off, you wore a wig at the Arnold Classic, which by the way, made you look like a complete fool I front of the entire world.

6. I am friends with two of your ex. girlfriends that go by the initials TK and BB that have both confirmed that you have a small penis. Damn man, short, bald, and a small dick...Life must really suck Shawna, I feel sorry for you.

7. You're bald.

8. You let your mother take the rap for you when you got busted and made her suffer and do your time..... Pathetic and disgraceful to say the least.

9. You are the official getbig.com mascot... Meaning, 16 year old geeks and 45 year old disgruntled weightlifters are your only friends... My God, just kill yourself now.

10. You're still bald.

11. I make close to double the income you make, even more than when you were 2nd only to the great Dorian Yates and with all of your accomplishments as a professional IFBB athlete. Me, King Kamali, a young pro at the beginning of his career and with the whole world right in front of me to conquer.... I know that kills you... The truth hurts Shawna, doesn't it?

I could keep going, but what's the point, you will still be the pathetic has been that goes around wearing Spiderman shirts selling his bobble head dolls at local shows to make ends meet. You took everything you ever you accomplished in your life and flushed it down the toilet. Remember this Shawna, I will keep improving, keep growing, and keep getting better looking each day that passes by. I live an amazing life, am married to one of the most beautiful, intelligent, successful woman on this planet. I make a lot of money doing what I love and I am one of the most popular bodybuilders in the world. Do yourself a favor and take a good look at what you have become and you will see that time has run out and options are limited for your midget ass. Peace.

King Kamali

P.S. Don't forget I saw what you did at the Emerald Cup last year and I could have mentioned it here and destroyed your life, but I didn't... Don't ever forget!

P.S.S. Okay, now is the time where Guy Grundy commits copyright infringement and uses my words to fill his pathetic column in Musclemag International. Guy, or as the bodybuilding community likes to call you, Synthol Man, get a life. You are another laughing stock that make a fool out of himself on a regular basis. Like they say right in your homeland down under: There might be grease on Wog but there is cum on Auzzi. Peace."

Take care,

Beste bber ooit tot 1.50m \

van wie heb je dat gejat dan?:P

Beste bber ooit tot 1.50m :)

---------- Post toegevoegd Fri 19 Aug 2011 om 10:00 ----------

Vind dit altijd nog leuk om te lezen, King Kamali had dan wel een te grote mond, maar goed, hij bracht wel leven in de sport met zijn grote bek :)

KING KAMALI VS. SHAWN RAY

"Little man, I did the mature thing and stayed out of your business and kept quiet as you kept running your mouth about me and everyone else you are obsessed with in this sport, but, since you feel it necessary to keep up the childish antics and ass clown comments I have no choice but to bitch slap you back down to reality. Let's take a good look at your life:

1. After 15+ years as a competitive professional bodybuilder you established yourself as one of the best of all time and made your mark in the IFBB Hall of Fame, but, you threw all of that out of the window by becoming a disgruntled, angry little man that chats with 16 year old nerds on the internet who have never stepped on a stage and hide behind their computers because they are home town losers that couldn't place in local show even if they lived in a German pharmacy...You have become their hero...Don't you see how sad that is Shawna?

2. You failed miserably as the IFBB Athlete Rep., a position that you begged for about a year ago. You did NOTHING positive for the athletes. The only thing you managed to do was piss off Jim Manion by running your mouth and starting conflict between the IFBB Powers that be and the athletes. For God sake, if it wasn't for Chic, Manion would have knocked your midget ass out on several occasions...And believe me, he can.

3. No one likes you... It's so bad that I almost feel sorry for you. I am friends with many of my peers in the IFBB and not a single one has a nice thing to say about you. As a matter of fact, and I swear to God this is true, the two words that seem to be the most popular synonyms to describe you are: ASSHOLE & GREEDY...Not a good way to be perceived by people Shawna, not good at all.

4. You dated and were intimate with a transvestite who goes by the name of Sasha. I know this to be true because I asked HIM at the Mr. Olympia this year if the rumor was true and oh boy did I get some nasty details... You are disgusting.

5. When you started going bald in the mid-90's you actually spray painted your head to hide the bald spots... Sad! And to top it off, you wore a wig at the Arnold Classic, which by the way, made you look like a complete fool I front of the entire world.

6. I am friends with two of your ex. girlfriends that go by the initials TK and BB that have both confirmed that you have a small penis. Damn man, short, bald, and a small dick...Life must really suck Shawna, I feel sorry for you.

7. You're bald.

8. You let your mother take the rap for you when you got busted and made her suffer and do your time..... Pathetic and disgraceful to say the least.

9. You are the official getbig.com mascot... Meaning, 16 year old geeks and 45 year old disgruntled weightlifters are your only friends... My God, just kill yourself now.

10. You're still bald.

11. I make close to double the income you make, even more than when you were 2nd only to the great Dorian Yates and with all of your accomplishments as a professional IFBB athlete. Me, King Kamali, a young pro at the beginning of his career and with the whole world right in front of me to conquer.... I know that kills you... The truth hurts Shawna, doesn't it?

I could keep going, but what's the point, you will still be the pathetic has been that goes around wearing Spiderman shirts selling his bobble head dolls at local shows to make ends meet. You took everything you ever you accomplished in your life and flushed it down the toilet. Remember this Shawna, I will keep improving, keep growing, and keep getting better looking each day that passes by. I live an amazing life, am married to one of the most beautiful, intelligent, successful woman on this planet. I make a lot of money doing what I love and I am one of the most popular bodybuilders in the world. Do yourself a favor and take a good look at what you have become and you will see that time has run out and options are limited for your midget ass. Peace.

King Kamali

P.S. Don't forget I saw what you did at the Emerald Cup last year and I could have mentioned it here and destroyed your life, but I didn't... Don't ever forget!

P.S.S. Okay, now is the time where Guy Grundy commits copyright infringement and uses my words to fill his pathetic column in Musclemag International. Guy, or as the bodybuilding community likes to call you, Synthol Man, get a life. You are another laughing stock that make a fool out of himself on a regular basis. Like they say right in your homeland down under: There might be grease on Wog but there is cum on Auzzi. Peace."

Take care,

Allemaal goed en wel maar eeuuh... wie was king kamali ook alweer? :D

pardon?

super mooi fysiek:D van shawn ray dan hea

Back
Naar boven