15 jaar lid
Lid geworden
4 jul 2005
Waardering
Stefanie Cohen
Geboortejaar: 1993
Lengte: 152.5cm

1596818124638.png

Top powerlifter Stefi Cohen has another dream on top of setting her next world record--to compete in her first physique competition. Now, she has to modify her training to target and improve weak areas while keeping her strengths progressing. Check out her latest leg video in her gym, Hybrid Performance Method Gym.

Gaat (wellicht) haar kansen wagen in Figure of Welness.

Laatst bewerkt:

I have 16 weeks to get ready for a magazine shoot so i need to get into contest level prep. I have teamed up with Ben Pakulski as my coach to get me there! Come join me through this transformations every step of the way!

Whats up my babies this is the back day I did with Ben! I have 16 weeks to get ready for a magazine shoot so i need to get into contest level prep. I have teamed up with Ben Pakulski as my coach to get me there! Come join me through this transformations every step of the way!

Laatst bewerkt:
Huidig dieet (20 jul. 2020)

You guys asked for it so here it is! Take a look at some of the meals I eat on a daily basis to be able to achieve my bodybuilding goals! Let me know if you try them out!

Als powerlifter (27 apr. 2020)

You guys asked for it so here it is! Take a look at some of the meals I eat on a daily basis! Let me know if you try them out!

Als dat wat ze in het filmpje laat zien alles is wat ze op een dag is vind ik dat aardig tegenvallen.. had gezien hoe ze eruit ziet meer verwacht.. :o

Het is, inderdaad, een geluk bij een ongeluk dat ze doorgaans niet aan mij gericht zijn. :)
Zal ze aan jou richten vanaf nu, zie dat ik je ook geen pms meer kan sturen...

Laatst bewerkt:
Back
Naar boven