Waardering
Lengte
1m84
Massa
92kg
Vetpercentage
15%
Hello,

I'm travelling throught Europe and I want to buy some supplements to carry back home ( whey protein and casein basically, both very expensive in my country ). I'll be in Amsterdam for the next 3 days. I didn't have any lucky asking Google in english, just stores to buy online... so... anyone could give me the address of a good supplement store in Amsterdam?

Thank you,

Sannon

STARROYALE VOEDINGSSUPPLEMENTEN
CEINTUURBAAN 41
1072 ET AMSTERDAM , NOORD-HOLLAND

GEO : 52.352495 , 4.888557
Telefoon : 020-6762266

I found this on Google.. Have never heard of it, but that's the first thing I found.

you can also check this site:

http://www.cylex-bedrijvengids.nl/amsterdam/supplementen.html

There you can scroll through multiple companies and choose the one that is closest to you or what you think is best ;)

1. Everything in the netherlands is more expensive then any where else in the world.
2. Lets asume you save a buck of 10, to go through all that trouble and carry this shit all the way back with you. For a bucket of protein that lasts a month. How far will that get you?

go enjoy your vacation and don't waste your time

STARROYALE VOEDINGSSUPPLEMENTEN
CEINTUURBAAN 41
1072 ET AMSTERDAM , NOORD-HOLLAND

GEO : 52.352495 , 4.888557
Telefoon : 020-6762266

I found this on Google.. Have never heard of it, but that's the first thing I found.

you can also check this site:

http://www.cylex-bedrijvengids.nl/amsterdam/supplementen.html

There you can scroll through multiple companies and choose the one that is closest to you or what you think is best ;)

Thank you for the quicky answer!

---------- Post toegevoegd Thu 24 May 2012 om 19:27 ----------

1. Everything in the netherlands is more expensive then any where else in the world.
2. Lets asume you save a buck of 10, to go through all that trouble and carry this shit all the way back with you. For a bucket of protein that lasts a month. How far will that get you?

go enjoy your vacation and don't waste your time

According to the prices at online stores, 49 euros will be half of the price.

I'll be driving the last days of my trip, intent to buy 6 units os 2.5kg, so, I think that it will worth a lil bit of my time... ;-)

http://your-healthstore.nl/

Prinsengracht 502
1017 KH Amsterdam

Most beautiful store I've ever seen, very clean and perfectly organised. Guy running the shop also gives very good advice if you need any. He's a bodybuilder himself so he knows his shit

If you order at a place like bodyenfitshop.nl you can have your order delivered to wherever you're staying tomorrow.

De tuinen (alot of shops in Amsterdam)

A special supplement shop Vijzelstraat (muntplein) great store, great products, special prices.

De tuinen (alot of shops in Amsterdam)

A special supplement shop Vijzelstraat (muntplein) great store, great products, special prices.

De Tuinen has the highest prices when it comes to Whey and also the worst quality... Wouldn't go there if I were you

Back
Naar boven