Supplement Stores in the Netherlands

Bezoekers in dit topic

falcons11670

Novice
Lid geworden
11 jan 2012
Waardering
Hello everyone,

Currently I have moved to Ede, Netherlands to study abroad at Wageningen UR. I am originally from the US so I had to ship my life in 1 suitcase. Obviously I couldn't bring my protein with me. So my question to you guys is, what is your major store for purchasing supplements? I specifically am looking for Optimum Nutrition whey gold standard Extreme milk chocolate, of the 912g variety. Any help is appreciated and I look forward to frequenting these forums for the 4 months that I will be in the Netherlands.

PS: This country is great everyone is so nice

body & fitshop ofcourse!!

If you were to order online, you should send them a direct email (i.e. for B&F Shop: info@bodyenfitshop.nl). That will eliminate any mistakes because of the language barrier.

Also, would anyone happen to know a fitness store near Ede, or Wageningen? Pretty much I'm trying to find some lifting straps because I forgot mine at home and just check out some other equipment.

I work in a supplement shop in Hilversum. Mike's Nutristore.
Laanstraat 2b in the centre ;)

Vitamins & More Rotterdam; Beurstraverse 2 (Koopgoot), 3011AM Rotterdam
Vitamins & More Dordrecht; Voorstraat 252, 3311ET Dordrecht
Vitamins & More Utrecht; Mariastraat 37, 3511LN Utrecht
Vitamins & More Leiden; Haarlemmerstraat 193, 2313DP Leiden
Vitamins & More Nijmegen; Burchtstraat 122, 6511BE Nijmegen

http://www.vnmshop.nl/shop/home.php is the website.

Maybe this is usefull :)!

Krachtshop

Hi, you can also try www.krachtshop.nl. A fairly new shop, with all basic products. You will be surprised by the very low prices and still good product quality!

I think you've got all good advices, there are a lot of good supplement stores here!

Back
Naar boven