29 jul 2021
Waardering
Lengte
1m73
Massa
80kg
Vetpercentage
10%
Hi! what kind of research should i do? I will start "bridge" (2-3months) (without LH FSH) not PCT

Testosterone : FREE and SHGB
Estradiol
Prolactine
Cortisol
T3
Cholesterol : LDL HDL
Liver (ALAT ASPAT)
Blood Count (Morphology)
Blood Sugar level (glucose)

Its enough?

Laatst bewerkt:
What would you like to know?

I need check hormons and blood this is enoughf what i mean?
Which hormones and why would you like to know them? Do you have any diseases? Are you currently using anabolic steroids?

Which hormones and why would you like to know them? Do you have any diseases? Are you currently using anabolic steroids?
Yes im use a anabolics and i wanna know my test results and maybe correct if something is bad

Yes im use a anabolics and i wanna know my test results and maybe correct if something is bad
I don't see the use of testing any of the hormones you've mentioned while being on anabolic steroids, unless you're just curious about the numbers or would like to know if your testosterone is roughly adequately dosed. In the latter case, you could test testosterone and compare the value to those known in the literature with a similar dosage.

Outside of that you'd probably only like to know hematocrit/hemoglobin, creatinine (or, preferably, cystatin C), total, LDL and HDL cholesterol, and that's about it. If you're using oral anabolic steroids you might want to include some values which concern the liver, but they're more difficult to interpret in strength athletes and the question is whether or not you're actually gonna change anything depending on the results. If you would, then you could add AST, ALT, GGT and bilirubin to the panel.

I don't see the use of testing any of the hormones you've mentioned while being on anabolic steroids, unless you're just curious about the numbers or would like to know if your testosterone is roughly adequately dosed. In the latter case, you could test testosterone and compare the value to those known in the literature with a similar dosage.

Outside of that you'd probably only like to know hematocrit/hemoglobin, creatinine (or, preferably, cystatin C), total, LDL and HDL cholesterol, and that's about it. If you're using oral anabolic steroids you might want to include some values which concern the liver, but they're more difficult to interpret in strength athletes and the question is whether or not you're actually gonna change anything depending on the results. If you would, then you could add AST, ALT, GGT and bilirubin to the panel.
Ok thank You soo mcuh! Yes i have on my list AST/ALT is ASPAT and ALAT (this same)

Back
Naar boven